PDA

View Full Version : Still here thru Sunday Oct 17th--and THANKS!

Jordan Dane
October 16th, 2010, 11:45 AM
For anyone posting a comment or question today or tomorrow, I'll be moderating this workshop through Sunday, Oct 17th and will be happy to respond.

I'm teaching a local workshop today--on Writing for the YA Market--at a non-profit group that supports the literary arts. I'll be out for the afternoon, but will be back later.

Thanks to Karenne & Coffeetime Romance for hosting these workshops. It's been fun to participate. Have a good weekend and happy writing!

Best wishes to all of you. :womancomputer:

VmprFreak
October 16th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much for all of your help! I am SO SO SO motivated now!!

Jordan Dane
October 16th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks so much for all of your help! I am SO SO SO motivated now!!

That's what I want to hear. Wishing you tons of success, too!!!

Autumn Jordon
October 16th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm working my way through your lessons, Jordan. They are fanastic! Thank you for taking the time.

AJ

For anyone posting a comment or question today or tomorrow, I'll be moderating this workshop through Sunday, Oct 17th and will be happy to respond.

I'm teaching a local workshop today--on Writing for the YA Market--at a non-profit group that supports the literary arts. I'll be out for the afternoon, but will be back later.

Thanks to Karenne & Coffeetime Romance for hosting these workshops. It's been fun to participate. Have a good weekend and happy writing!

Best wishes to all of you. :womancomputer:

Jordan Dane
October 16th, 2010, 09:39 PM
I'm working my way through your lessons, Jordan. They are fanastic! Thank you for taking the time. AJ

I'm glad you found some inspiration here, AJ. Keep pushing for success and good luck!