PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minnette

Minnette
June 11th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Hello, everyone - I was referred to this site by Rebecca Goings and I'm very excited to be here. I am a brand new published writer with two fantasy novels coming out in April & November of next year (Starsight Vol. I & II) with StoneGarden.Net Publishing and a contribution to the anthology "Cup of Comfort for Single Moms" also coming out in April 2008. Visit me on my website at www.minnettemeador.com (http://www.minnettemeador.com/) for excerpts.

Now, having said that, you're probably asking why I'm on a Romance site...well, the answer is I'm currently writing a historical romance called The Centurion & The Celt set in 60AD Roman Britannia with the Boudicca Revolt as a backdrop, which (hopefully) I'll have done in the next couple of months. Becka suggested I join this great site. I'm sincerly looking forward to meeting the "Romance" community and learning as much as I can from both the readers and the wonderful authors that lend their time and advice here - not to mention just the fun!:tt2:

Just a little about me personally:
Somewhere between thirty and dust...red hair, blue eyes...six grown kids, one slightly used husband and any number of vivacious pets from time to time... wanttabe hippy... wanttheirmoney yuppy... pro musician and actress for 20 years... freelance newspaper writer in the hot and wild seventies... native Oregonian... lover of music, beauty and all things green. Willing slave to the venerable muse!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I'm really looking forward to participating in Coffee Time and meeting all of you. Talk to you soon!

Minnette Meador
www.minnettemeador.com (http://www.minnettemeador.com)

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Welcome to our forum family! We have lots to keep you entertained!

:balloon:

Lainey
June 12th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Howdy Minnette,

If Becka sent you then you know you wil like us and fit right in *smiles* I hope you have a great time getting to know us all.

Lainey

Minnette
June 12th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Thanks, Lainey - I tried to go onto your myspace site, but it looks like myspace is being a bit tempermental tonight and I can't seem to get anything to come up on it. I'll try again later. It's very nice meeting you. I'm also on Myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/minnettemeador - I'm such a babe in the woods with these websites, but I'm learning slowly - Old dog, new bow wows, you know! Anyway, nice to meet you!
Minnette :notworthy:

Howdy Minnette,

If Becka sent you then you know you wil like us and fit right in *smiles* I hope you have a great time getting to know us all.

Lainey

Lainey
June 12th, 2007, 03:07 AM
IS OK MINNETTE.... I added you as a friend so now add me and we should be good to go in case the myspace gremlins hit it should be fixed. Thanks for wanting to add me though so let's hope my adding you takes care of it and I hope you love my wolf homepage it is great and brand new too..

Lainney

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Pretty picture on your My Space Minnette.

Don't worry...we all had to learn it sooner or later. Plus, you have tons of us to answer questions and stuff!:smartass:

Minnette
June 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words, they mean a lot - Now all I have to do is figure out what the questions are - :swoon:

Pretty picture on your My Space Minnette.

Don't worry...we all had to learn it sooner or later. Plus, you have tons of us to answer questions and stuff!:smartass:

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 10:16 AM
:roflmao: Good point!