PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!!!

JerryR
June 12th, 2007, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure if I've introduced myself here. If I have forgive the dejavu.

Anyway, I'm currently living in Tulsa, OK and writing.

At the moment I'm dabbling in several genre like: horror, suspense, romance suspense and gay romantic erotica.

I've sold a couple of horror short stories and have completed my 1st novel manuscript. I'm uncertain to its exact genre, but the main character is a draq queen who gets superhero powers when wearing an Egyptian bracelet with unusual qualities. She's transformed into her new alter ego when she snaps her fingers. The story takes place in San Francisco during the weekend of Gay Pride. The villain threatens to blow up the Gay Pride Parade to avenge his only childs ( a son) who was killed in a gay bar. Her lover is a Special Agent for the FBI & is younger than she is. A couple of wealthy Egyptian men are her friends. Oh Super Queen is the title and there's a mock up book cover as well as a blurb on my site.

The URL ishttp://www.angelfire.com/ca6/boys

More Than A Stud is my current WIP. It's almost completed. The main character is a 25 year old male model who learns that he's part vampire. he doesn't believe in such creatures, but rumor has it that his mother was raped before he was born and her rapiest was a vampire. His boyfriend is a photographer who turns out to be a vampire Slayer.
The atagnoist, his so-called father who he's vowed to kill when/if they ever meet, is the one who'd raped his mother and calls for a meeting with all WEst Coast vamp covens. They declare war on all slayers.

I'll shut up now. And thanks for creating this forum & site. I hope to learn a lot and improve my writing and to meet new people as well as those I already know.

JerryR

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 12:23 PM
You can talk with it all you want!! We are so glad you have joined our forum family!:winkiss:

Lainey
June 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
How are you? Did you also post this in your forum thread too so more people can see it? Anyway just wanted to say hi again my friend.

Lainey

JerryR
June 13th, 2007, 04:29 AM
You can talk with it all you want!! We are so glad you have joined our forum family!:winkiss:
hi Karenne & thanks.

Btw, I haven't been to my forum thread since you put it up for me. Reason being is that I've been off line until yesterday. Now I'm bacckkkk. I know I've save that message you sent me with the link to my forum but I have to dig, dig, dig for it. Would it be possible for you to send me an email with the link?

Also I had trouble understanding how to set up my forum.

Thanks in advance.

JerryR

JerryR
June 13th, 2007, 04:31 AM
hi Karenne & thanks.

Btw, I haven't been to my forum thread since you put it up for me. Reason being is that I've been off line until yesterday. Now I'm bacckkkk. I know I've save that message you sent me with the link to my forum but I have to dig, dig, dig for it. Would it be possible for you to send me an email with the link?

Also I had trouble understanding how to set up my forum.

Thanks in advance.

JerryR
Thanks Kareene.

Jerry

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 12:47 PM
(hands you coffee) So did you go through withdrawals having no internet? shudders:winkiss: