PDA

View Full Version : Quinn & Riley's Relationship

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Do you think with those two being so stubborn that they could make a go of a strong and everlasting relationship?:errrr:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the tip with the next book!! :notworthy:

I think that them so much a like and so different at the same time their realtionship could go to something that Riley never though possible.

Her dream is for the kids and house w/ the white picked fence, but her not being able to have kids since her vampire genes are running her over she might find that being with Quinn is suppose to be her destiny......

I really wish that were the case.
:detective:

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM
I am in agreement with chistinac. Her vampire genes and the ARC drug they shot her up with might not let her have any kids. No normalcy at all.
So being with someone who loves you and come one is rich and feels perfect to be with is a logical choice. PLus they do seem to go back and forth. I mean can she do the whole ceremony of the moon with Quinn to be his one and only does it work with vampires?
Just curious.

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I think there was somewhere in the book where Quinn had done the ceremony with another women but he didn't really love her. So I think that any kind of species can do the moon cermony.

:dots:

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
yeah but he did the cermony with the other lady because she was testing a 'control' drug and using Quinn as the test subject.

But Quinn got her revenge remember...erased her memory, and put her in a brothel and made her think she liked it. And then LEFT her there.

Personal note...never screw with Quinn.:nah:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Yeah that's right! I'm rusty I need to read all the books over again. I started readin Dangerous Games again last nigh but I guess I need to start from scratch.:arghhhh:

I'll make sure to never screw w/ Quinn only make him completely happy.
I wish I had a man like that in my life. :lol:

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Personal note...never screw with Quinn.:nah:
I think that you should have rephrased this statement Karenne. Because there are many women here that would stand in line to screw with him! :roflmao:

Okay I need :support: cause my mind is in the "wrong" place (well it's right, but maybe not for the boards...LOL).

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 06:49 PM
smacks at you....clears throat...it is fine on the boards...to point (wink) ANNNNNNNNNNND

I said:

never screw with Quinn

Not:

never screw Quinn

:whistling:

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah guys lets get it right we wouldn't screw with Quinn but hell yeha we'd screw him. I mean that in the most tasteful way of course. ;)

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Yeah guys lets get it right we wouldn't screw with Quinn but hell yeha we'd screw him. I mean that in the most tasteful way of course. ;)

Amen! :notworthy:

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Amen! :notworthy:
Double Amen to that my dear! I'd screw him in a heartbeat. *fans self* I think I need a drink and a shower now. :lol:

To answer your origional question Karenne, yes, I think they could make a go at a relationship like that! They both feel the same about each other. All they have to do is get past those ideals they have in their heads and compromise.

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Double Amen to that my dear! I'd screw him in a heartbeat. *fans self* I think I need a drink and a shower now. :lol:

To answer your origional question Karenne, yes, I think they could make a go at a relationship like that! They both feel the same about each other. All they have to do is get past those ideals they have in their heads and compromise.

I couldn't have said it better myself (grinning)
*finsihes coffee, goes for refill*
:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Life and Relationships are one big compromise that we all make they really should try it out. Irishwolf your right.

Illyria
June 15th, 2007, 12:26 PM

well said!!! and i totally agree with you too about Quinn :lol:

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Life and Relationships are one big compromise that we all make they really should try it out. Irishwolf your right.

Very good answer! You are so right!

Karenne
June 15th, 2007, 09:57 PM
True so true. Thank you for reminding me of that.:winkiss:

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 12:56 AM
well said!!! and i totally agree with you too about Quinn :lol:
I just knew you would Illyria! Would you like some Quinn...um, I mean cream with your coffee? :lol:

*Hands you coffee and chocolate* Thanks DavidsGirl. You're also right. If we can do it they can too! It's called being grown up. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 16th, 2007, 03:43 PM
gROWING UP SOMETIMES IS HALF THE FUN.

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 10:18 PM
It is half the fun Davidsgirl, I totally agree. Growing up doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give up having fun at all. I think that I've had more fun being a grown up than I had when I was a kid.

Illyria
June 16th, 2007, 11:11 PM
I just knew you would Illyria! Would you like some Quinn...um, I mean cream with your coffee? :lol:

forget about the cream, i want me so more Quinn, :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 17th, 2007, 09:20 AM
We all would chica.=)=)

KeriArthur
June 19th, 2007, 06:00 PM
for Quinn and Riley fans....

a sneak peak at the beginning of the scene I just wrote (remember, this is first draft, so there's bound to be mistakes and changes)

I was on my way back to my table when awareness hit, sending a heated wave of desire fleeing across my skin.

I stopped, my heart pounding so hard I swear it was going to tear out of my chest. There had only ever been one man who had caused that sort of reaction in me--Quinn O’Conor, ancient vampire, billionaire businessman and former lover.

I should have guessed he might have been here, because he always seemed to support major charity events like this. But it had been so long since we’d crossed paths that I simply hadn’t thought about it.

And if I had, what would I have done?

Not come, a voice deep inside whispered.

Maybe. Maybe not. I was no coward, after all, and I’d faced far worse things than a vampire determined to make me his own--even if he broke my heart and my soul in the process.

I closed my eyes for a moment, taking deep, slow breaths that did little to calm the erratic dance of my pulse, then slowly turned around.

I’d never really believed the line in romance books that said ‘their eyes met, and everything else faded away’, but that’s exactly what happened in that one, heart-stopping moment.

My gaze met Quinn’s and everything else--everyone else--disappeared. It was just him, and me, in the glittery confines of this room, with this amazing sense of awareness burning between us as fiercely as any bushfire. It was an awareness that had always been there, even from the beginning, and absence had not tempered its flame--it had only made it stronger.

And that's it! You'll have to wait for the rest of the scene :sorry:
<O:p></O:p>

KeriArthur
June 19th, 2007, 06:14 PM
tried to fix the above text so it wasn't one big block of writing, but the board doesn't want to play at the moment. So, sorry about the format, and I'll try to fix it later :)

keri

Illyria
June 19th, 2007, 06:20 PM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Awesome teaser!! :notworthy: Thank you, Keri!!

DavidsGirl841444
June 19th, 2007, 06:54 PM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Awesome teaser!! Thank you, Keri!!

Oh my god I am so with her. That wasn't just an awesome teaser that was a great, spectacular, out of this world teaser that made me want to squirm in my seat and beg for more. I can't wait to read the book if thats how it is.
(oh dancing in my seat with anticipation):lol: :leph:
Way to go Keri I love your work your great.....

Karenne
June 19th, 2007, 08:05 PM
awesome! Just awesome! Thanks Keri!:winkiss:

Dani
June 19th, 2007, 11:17 PM
:swoon: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *hopping up and down in my seat* Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was just sooooo good! I can't wait to read the whole book. My heart's all a flutter now. *sighs* :notworthy: :notworthy:

Karenne
June 19th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Look.....there is hope for you Illyria

christinac
June 20th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Look.....there is hope for you Illyria

Oh God, I think I'm going to faint.
That was awesome Keri, thank you so much for the teaser!
I'm going to have to regain my control now to be patient.

:leph:

DavidsGirl841444
June 20th, 2007, 01:46 PM
I don't think I can have that but there is not much choice is there we must bear down and wait. Can't wait ......

redruby
June 20th, 2007, 05:27 PM
I think that you should have rephrased this statement Karenne. Because there are many women here that would stand in line to screw with him! :roflmao:

Okay I need :support: cause my mind is in the "wrong" place (well it's right, but maybe not for the boards...LOL).

I agree. I would jump on quinn in a heartbeat. I woud be his slave and i wouldn't mind sharing him as long as i still get a piece

Dani
June 20th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Oh God, I think I'm going to faint.
That was awesome Keri, thank you so much for the teaser!
I'm going to have to regain my control now to be patient.

:leph:

I don't think I can have that but there is not much choice is there we must bear down and wait. Can't wait ......
Try to hold up ladies! We'll support each other through this. Start this montra...I will be okay, I can wait...I will be okay, I can wait. Oh hell, who am I kidding...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Christina, do I need to put a couch behind you so you don't fall to the floor when you faint? I will if necessary! :lol:

Karenne
June 21st, 2007, 12:28 AM
We should get a fainting couch!:P:

Cricket
June 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM
thanks to Keri for that wonderful little teaser...i love any scene with Quinn and Riley involved...whether they're loving or fighting, they sure burn up the pages. ;)

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 01:03 PM
In agreement with Cricket , but they always urn up any page they are on. And yeah a fainting couch doesn't sound half bad but it better be a big oe from all the faints we have.

christinac
June 21st, 2007, 01:42 PM
Try to hold up ladies! We'll support each other through this. Start this montra...I will be okay, I can wait...I will be okay, I can wait. Oh hell, who am I kidding...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Christina, do I need to put a couch behind you so you don't fall to the floor when you faint? I will if necessary! :lol:

Thanks, Irishwolf. I just might need and I think we all might some time in the near future.

Dani
June 21st, 2007, 06:19 PM
You ain't just whistelin Dixie, honey! We'll definitely need something to fall on soon! If it's going to be a fainting couch it had better be a big one with plush cushins, not some dainty girlie girl kind. How bout a bed since we'll all probably faint within the same time of each other (and we can faint with Quinn on a bed :tt2: )?

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sign me up Irishwolf please especially withQuinn there.

christinac
June 22nd, 2007, 08:14 AM
Sign me up Irishwolf please especially withQuinn there.

Sign me up too!:notworthy: :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 22nd, 2007, 04:18 PM
Hey Quinn can be shared.

Dani
June 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Oh yeah he can...There's enough Quinn to pass around between all of us for our lifetimes and more! :devil:

DavidsGirl841444
June 23rd, 2007, 10:39 AM
Like the littl edevil its cute and sweet. And so true.

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:31 AM
yup can't wait to get my turn at Quinn again, :lol:

Schweety
June 24th, 2007, 11:35 AM
OH MY STARS!!
I was gone for a bit on vacation and came back and a few words......oh HELL yeah I would stand in line and screw Quinn, and Keri you are the greatest!!! That teaser made my body shiver.....I just love these two together

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
OH MY STARS!!
I was gone for a bit on vacation and came back and a few words......oh HELL yeah I would stand in line and screw Quinn, and Keri you are the greatest!!! That teaser made my body shiver.....I just love these two together

wow! couldn't have said better myself. :lol: Welcome back Schweety!! Hope you had a great time on your vacation!!

Schweety
June 24th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Im telling you that was quite a teaser........I now have it memorized :swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Whoa you really loved that teaser well it also made me shiver as well Schweety. But hope you had a great vacation as well. Oh and yeah this place does get rather busy.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Welcome back to the boards Schweety! Hope you had fun on your vacation. Wow, you have it memorized. I liked it a lot, but I haven't gone so far as to memorize it...yet. It was a tantalizing teaser wasn't it? Any scene that Quinn and Riley are in together is tantalizing though. Wouldn't everyone agree?

Cricket
June 24th, 2007, 05:24 PM
^i definitely agree :)

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Agreement here too. But whoa memorize the whole teaser is above and beyond the call of duty and you are great to do it.

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Im telling you that was quite a teaser........I now have it memorized :swoon:

wow! wish i could do that too, lol

christinac
June 25th, 2007, 07:38 AM
wow! wish i could do that too, lol

Yeah me too!:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well we all do but my brain memorizes the book not entirely but close enough.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 01:00 PM
looks like its going to be another day of post tag going on here :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Yup my favorite kind.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 02:46 PM
woohoo!! post tag has begun :lol:

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Dang, I wasn't here to play today. Oh well, maybe tonight like we did last night. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Up for it anytime fun, game.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Looks like it's starting up again...LMAO!

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I mean honeslt can anyone actually memorize an entire book for real all of it? I haven't met anyone that can.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Nope, not me. I dang sure can't memorize an entire book. I could try, but I don't think it would stick. I've been able to memorize somethings from books a scene or two, but that's about it.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah here to. Question do we think if we were in any situations like Riley that we would be as strong as she has been and face all those monsters or what? Just curious.

Me I have no idea part of me hopes so to be brave but another part of me the one that likes to live is into self preservation.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Well, I'd try to be brave and strong like Riley, but I'm afraid that my fear would get the best of me and I'd end up like all those scared, screaming girls from all those horror movies.

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 01:06 PM
The ones that go up the stairs or cowering inthe corner like the rest of us girly girls waiting for a big strong vamp to save us.

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 02:35 PM
That's about right. I'd be that kind of girl waiting for Quinn to come save me!

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 06:55 PM
We'd all wait for Quinn to save us of course we can be eaten or killed by that time but it's all right.

Dani
July 2nd, 2007, 10:36 AM
I think Quinn would come to save us in time. It's probably wishful thinking, but it's the way I think.

DavidsGirl841444
July 2nd, 2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah I would hope so. If not him then maybe a lesser hotter guy. Because then at least a guy wuld be here. But then I would have to pluck up the courage and do it myself. Grab some balls.

Dani
July 3rd, 2007, 10:08 PM
:wideeyed: Grab some balls? Oh my! LOL I'd try to be brave, but I'm afraid (like I said before) that I'd be to scared to move.

DavidsGirl841444
July 5th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Well I didn't mean in a bad way, so yeah do you think the two love birds will work out in the end? I mean if they do get thru the whole angst thing.

christinac
July 5th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Well I didn't mean in a bad way, so yeah do you think the two love birds will work out in the end? I mean if they do get thru the whole angst thing.

I really hope it all works out but who knows what Keri has in store for us!

Cricket
July 5th, 2007, 11:10 AM
I hope they work things out. I really, really do. :cry:

barbarella
July 5th, 2007, 01:00 PM
But if they don't ........
I would just like Quinn to know that i am available !!!! but no 6" heels they must kill ur feet.

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I think they can Davidsgirl. There's too much of a bond there for them not to be able to. Christina, I agree with you. We don't really know what Keri has in store for us at all. Cricket, I hope they work it out too and like I said before, I think they can.

:welcome: Barbarella! If you've read the rest of this thread you'll be able to tell that we all feel the same way about Quinn and we are all readily available for him. LOL As for the 6" (f*** me) spike heels, well, I might wear them that tall if he really wanted me to. Of course I'd probably do anything that vamp wanted me too. :winkiss:

barbarella
July 5th, 2007, 05:51 PM
I have now read the rest of the thread and hang my head in shame. Hate being the new girl but am now up to speed i think ?????!!

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
No shame in being new. Jump right in a post...a lot. We like having new people to chat with. And as you can tell we talk about EVERYTHING. :lol:

Karenne
July 5th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the group Barbarella! Just pop in and start gabbing! We are a fun group and we are awesome peoples!:flowers:

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Yay!!! She's back. Karenne came back to us! LMAO! We missed you honey! :yes: Don't you ever go away like that again. :nono: Hahahahahaha! Just kidding. I know you had work to do.

DavidsGirl841444
July 6th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Barbarella welcome honey newto the thread, always good to havenew people. And we were always new to somewhere so don't worry. And the 6 heels well hell yeah they always make you feel good. Really good to be pretty. Karenne hey there again.

Karenne
July 6th, 2007, 05:37 PM
(hangs head in shame) I am sorry! But I missed ya'll so much. It is like I am addicted to this area. (whispers..worse than chocolate):eek:

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 11:14 PM
No hanging your head in shame. You know I was only teasing anyway. We know you were busy. It's all good. We missed you too. :wub:

Now all we need is Illyria to start posting again and things will be back to normal with more added to the family. :turned:

Karenne
July 7th, 2007, 01:09 AM
hmm...maybe she is exhausted from her special 'time' with Quinn.:arghhhh:

Dani
July 7th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I'm beginning to wonder! :lol: Well he is one hot vamp, so I don't blame her!

DavidsGirl841444
July 7th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah anyone would love the special Quinn to take care of. She is probably busy with life.

DavidsGirl841444
July 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I get why Riley got pissed off at Quinn for controlling her I would to but I would have kicked his butt from this side of the street to the next myself made me feel better.

Dani
July 8th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I would be pissed off too if Quinn had done that to me. I also agree that I would kick his a** up one side and down the other to make me feel better even though it probably wouldn't do any good.

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM
oh yeah! Me too! That is why I was so anti-Quinn when we first started this discussion (I was so NOT popular..snicker) the thing about him controlling her so that she would not go 'dancing' with anyone else....ohhh made me so mad!:devil:

(steps off soap box)

Dani
July 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I know Karenne, but just because Quinn treated her that way doesn't mean that I like Kellen any better. :lol:

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 11:36 PM
snort.....yeah right:huh_oh:

Dani
July 8th, 2007, 11:59 PM
You know how I feel about him, so I won't repeat myself. So, :tt2: ! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
July 9th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Ok yeah the no dancing with other guys was a very low blow. I would chain his body up and let him see what it's like not being able to do what you like doing at all. Maybe even have sex with another guy right in front of him to teach him a lesson. But that would be so mean so not sure.

Yeah we all know what you feel like towards perfect Kellen so do I. But to each there own.

Karenne
July 9th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I so can't wait for ya'll to read the new book. I just can't wait.

:censored: My comments on what I really want to say.:whistling:

Dani
July 9th, 2007, 04:18 PM
You said Kellen made you mad, but yet you still like him. Hmmm...I really wanna find out why. It makes me think that he's going to be shown as being not so perfect. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
July 9th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah happy about that fact. Please let it be that!!!!

christinac
July 10th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Yeah happy about that fact. Please let it be that!!!!

Me too! (sitting there whistling)
So ready for the new book!
(starts biting nails!)

Dani
July 10th, 2007, 01:02 PM
It's almost here. Two and a half more weeks and it will be here! Just keep telling yourself that.

christinac
July 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM
It's almost here. Two and a half more weeks and it will be here! Just keep telling yourself that.

I'm trying! I've already read all the books over I thought that would keep me at bay, but nope want more.....
:dots:

DavidsGirl841444
July 10th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Come on Karenne stop with the whole I can't say your killing me becuase I want to jump thru the computer and shake you till you tell me. So want to know. Waaaaa=( Oh well waiting!!!

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 08:55 PM
:eek: Oh My!

snicker....snicker snicker...

(makes mental note to email Davidsgirl with the same message over and over again until she gets the book)

DavidsGirl841444
July 10th, 2007, 09:04 PM
NOOOOOOO! Your going to kill me.

Dani
July 10th, 2007, 09:37 PM
:eek: Oh My!

snicker....snicker snicker...

(makes mental note to email Davidsgirl with the same message over and over again until she gets the book)
:wideeyed:You are so mean Karenne! That's not nice. You know that we are having a hard time dealing.

On a side note, I think that maybe the reason that Illyria isn't here is because she got her copy of the book and is reading it. She probably doesn't want us bombarding her with questioins. LOL Well, at least that's my thought.

christinac
July 11th, 2007, 08:27 AM
:wideeyed:You are so mean Karenne! That's not nice. You know that we are having a hard time dealing.

On a side note, I think that maybe the reason that Illyria isn't here is because she got her copy of the book and is reading it. She probably doesn't want us bombarding her with questioins. LOL Well, at least that's my thought.

I was thinking the same thing.
LOL
It must be killing her not to get on and talk about it though:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 11th, 2007, 11:07 AM
I know I'd be dying to tell you all as well, So if thats the problem with Illyria then props to her for not having told s with such reserve.

Dani
July 11th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I'd be the same way. She also reviews books, so she's probably doing a lot of reading and reviewing in her spare time (outside of her job). :lol:

Karenne
July 12th, 2007, 12:08 PM
ROFL...yeah! Probably!

:notworthy:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:42 PM
No hanging your head in shame. You know I was only teasing anyway. We know you were busy. It's all good. We missed you too. :wub:

Now all we need is Illyria to start posting again and things will be back to normal with more added to the family. :turned:

I'm back and sorry for being away for soo long!!

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
hmm...maybe she is exhausted from her special 'time' with Quinn.:arghhhh:
Close but nope. I am just getting started with Quinn. :lol:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I'm beginning to wonder! :lol: Well he is one hot vamp, so I don't blame her!

Nope can't blame anyone for wanting to be with Quinn, hehe!!

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah anyone would love the special Quinn to take care of. She is probably busy with life.

Life, and some special luvin with Quinn :lol:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I so can't wait for ya'll to read the new book. I just can't wait.

:censored: My comments on what I really want to say.:whistling:

Can't wait for everyone else to read the new book either, lol

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:51 PM

I would love to answer all your questions.. but Keri and Karenne would probably kill me for spoiling it for everyone. :lol:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing.
LOL
It must be killing her not to get on and talk about it though:lol:

Believe me, it is.. I so can't wait for the rest of you guys to get your book so we can talk about it and ... well you all know soon enough.. :lol:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I know I'd be dying to tell you all as well, So if thats the problem with Illyria then props to her for not having told s with such reserve.

Thank you. Its really hard!! :notworthy:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I'd be the same way. She also reviews books, so she's probably doing a lot of reading and reviewing in her spare time (outside of her job). :lol:
yeah. i am soo keeping myself busy so i won't let you all know what happens in the book. :censored:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 08:32 PM
We know it's hard Illyria, but you're doing a great job at keeping quiet. Like I said before we'll be fine until the book comes out (at least I will be, LOL). :)

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I am just glad to have gotten to already read the book. I for one don't have much patience, :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 14th, 2007, 11:50 PM
With you on th no patience. But like I said cudos to you. Can't wait how long is left?

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 11:55 PM
With you on th no patience. But like I said cudos to you. Can't wait how long is left?
16 days and counting (well in 5 minutes it will be).

DavidsGirl841444
July 15th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Thank you so long whoa need more distractions other then the next harry potter book.

Karenne
July 15th, 2007, 10:12 PM
buffs my nails....already got it!

(throws head back with an evil laugh)

Dani
July 15th, 2007, 10:24 PM
*coughing & choking* You already got Harry Potter 7 or are you talking about Keri's book? If you're talking about Keri's book we know you have it already you lucky girl! *snorts*

Karenne
July 15th, 2007, 10:27 PM
No...I already have KERI's Book!

Sheesh...(looks in your coffee cup) what did you put in there?:helpsmilie:

Dani
July 15th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Well, you can't blame me. I mean look at the way you answered Davidsgirl. She was talking about Harry Potter and finding something else to distract her until Embraced comes out!

And NO, there are no drugs in my coffee, so quit lookin and I'm not drinking shroom tea either! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 12:40 AM
:arghhhh: It is going to take more than the new Harry Potter book to distract me!

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 12:48 AM
You're tellin me. I've got tons of books to just try to keep me distracted. It's a tough thing.

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 12:54 AM
:swoon: I've started to reread some of my old books to keep me distracted and I took my cousins to see Harry Potter 5 and Transformers which was a good distraction.

It just was not good enough :innocent:

I wonder who Riley gets physical with in book 6? Will it be Quinn, Kellen or someone else?

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Quinn comes back in book 6, so you know that he's going to be one for sure!

If you go to Keri's blog (you can get to it from her website) she tells (hints to) you things that are going on. :turned:

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks Irishwolf

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 01:55 AM
You're very welcome!

Illyria
July 16th, 2007, 10:52 AM
buffs my nails....already got it!

(throws head back with an evil laugh)

:roflmao: Crazy, Karenne.. I blame that mocha I gave you. :lol:

Illyria
July 16th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I am currently reading over again, HP and the half blood Prince so I can be all set for the final book to come out, lol. Well I definitely won't be online this weekend cause of HP :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 16th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah with you there to I will be reading the book as well. Can't wait. for either or.

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Most likely I'll be doing the same as you two. I can't wait. Are any of y'all going to any release parties for the book? I'll be at B&N Friday night counting down!

Illyria
July 17th, 2007, 07:38 AM
i'll be at the waldenbooks store this friday. lol!

phoenyxstarr
July 17th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I'll probably be reading 'The Half Blood Prince' again too. I won't be getting Deathly Hallows this weekend though, it falls between paydays for us.

DavidsGirl841444
July 17th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Definetly be at a midnight party at Barnes and noble maybe hook myself another awesome book. Or comic book I hear the anita blake hardcover comic coming out as well, so both with little rugrats running around.

CharmedGirl
July 17th, 2007, 07:57 PM
:swoon: Looking forward to HP7!

Will be at the book store early Saturday morning for my copy and will probably start reading it that day.

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Definetly be at a midnight party at Barnes and noble maybe hook myself another awesome book. Or comic book I hear the anita blake hardcover comic coming out as well, so both with little rugrats running around.
You have rugrats??? You're too young!! LOL I'm teasing...there are probably a few of us here that have them, but I'm the only one (besides Karenne) to mention them (well him).

Karenne
July 17th, 2007, 11:41 PM
I am always here for you Dani.::)

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:33 PM
I don't haveany rugrats but thats sweet of you to think I could be blessed like that. But no, no kids just fr myself I am a kid at heart I guess we all are in one way or another. But more women then that so thanks.

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 06:11 PM
You're still young honey, you have plenty of time for kids later. We're all kids at heart. It's the only way to be.

phoenyxstarr
July 19th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Well I'm not the only one in the family looking forward to HP7, my 10yo daughter is too. And she hasn't even finished HP5 yet, she's got a couple chapters left still.

I'm also looking forward to the new Anita Blake graphic novel, I wonder if our library will get that in this weekend too.

DavidsGirl841444
July 19th, 2007, 08:31 PM
phoenyxstarr I am with you and your daughter about HP7 I can't wait.

But Anita Blake novels are a bit way strong all those guys you think with keri's books we'd be used to anything. Oh well I can't seem to put them down almost as good as Keri's but not so. Oh well.

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 10:24 PM
My mom is dying to know what happens to Harry just as bad as I am. I haven't started the Anita Blake books yet, so I can't comment on them yet, but there are others that I'm waiting for. :wub: Not too much longer and I'll have the book in my hands!! *squeels* I can't wait!!!

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Today at midnight happy happy joy joy dance.

DavidsGirl841444
July 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
Got harry last night was sick that i wanted to faint and die. Hurting all over. But the book was worth it got up and read it all today new record and whoa. You'll love it I swear.

Dani
July 21st, 2007, 11:51 PM
I'm glad you liked it. I got mine last night too. I haven't finished it yet though. Sad to say that I haven't had the stamina to stay awake long enough to get some good reading time in (reading while it's raining is not a good combo for me...LOL).:cry:

Get this...A woman from the high school that my cousin and her hubby work at came to the B&N dressed as Dolores Jane Umbridge.:devil: And let me tell you that she was the spitting image of her. I just wish I had my camera so I could have gotten a picture of her. One of the employees was dressed as Lucius Malfoy and acted just as snotty too, but he was actually great fun. A girl I talked to and her friend came dressed as Rita Skeeter and Serious Black (he even had the tattoos drawn on). They won the adult costume contest, BTW. And my son was sooooo excited to be there. He even took one of his wands, his time turner and cape to wear. There were so many people there that some had to wait outside and were only admitted a few at a time once people left the store.

DavidsGirl841444
July 21st, 2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah here to we had to wait outside as well. One woman was dressed as madame hooch. Whichwas cool. I am glad he had fun you saw more people in costume then I did most people were just dressed regularly but we got there late so unsure what it was like inside.

CharmedGirl
August 2nd, 2007, 09:12 AM
HP release at my local bookstore a couple of people were dressed up and it was mostly little kids. :turned:

I hope Quinn and Riley's relationship is really going to blossom in book 6 and in the end he ends up moving to Melbourne.

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 09:35 AM
That would help there relationship if he moved his yummy butt to melbourne much closer and able to see her more often then when he just came by. I mean he does run the buisness why not anywhere he wants to.

christinac
August 2nd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Yep, Yep that is so very true, he should move to Melbourne that would help things out I think

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
That would help their relationship a bit, but like I said before, their attitudes have to change too. There is a lot to work on in this relationship.

phoenyxstarr
August 2nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
But all good relationships need work in the beginning.

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Not just in the beginning phoenyxstarr all the time believe me in the middle and at the end to keep it working.

CharmedGirl
August 2nd, 2007, 04:01 PM
It is a bit hard for her to do exclusive with Quinn when he does not live in the same state.

Most relationships are based on trust and if you don't trust someone then it will never work.

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Isn't that the biggest truth of all! Trust is the most important thing.

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 11:15 PM
Yup and without it relationships don't last very long. Thats what I like aout Keri's books so real and here in life inbedded into it.

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Life experiences (I still need to accomplish a lot more) have always taught me to go on gut instinct when it comes to making friends and trust is number one on my list. :)

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 10:08 AM
Oh a girl I like. Gut feelings are always way to go. I mean I guess they are our little sensors lettingus know something is up by kicking us in the gut. But major factor in love.

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 03:35 PM
There is nothing worse than getting into a relationship and finding out the person you with is an absolute a**.

I think it's the same for Riley with the men in her life.

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
I couldn't have said things better myself. Both you girls have it right! :whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
Poor girl I feel so sorry for her nothing seems right for her. Hopefully it will be. Here's hoping for Quinn and Riley happiness.

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Cheers to Quinn and Riley's relationship. Let's hope it is everlasting.

DavidsGirl841444
August 5th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Well lets see she still has the wolf side that goes gaga for the guys andcan't seem to not want sex.. Sso I don't know what their relationship would be like with that small problem because she thinks her soul mate is a wolf and maybe she is right. But maybehe is as well. She doesn't know yet.

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Well she better make up her mind otherwise Quinn might just go find someone else to feed off while making love (not that I would want that to happen). :arghhhh:

Skater
August 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM
I think it be good to see Quinn with some one else, it might make Riley jealous and thats something i would love to see.:euro:

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Jealousy sometimes doesn't always work. :ph34r:

It can sometimes push the person you are trying to make jealous further away.

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 12:57 AM
It's not going to be easy when she's got two different sides to her. The wolf may want one thing, but the vamp may want another. That's not easily satisfiable on either level.

If Quinn wants her bad enough, he'll wait for her to make a decision.

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2007, 02:47 AM
She wants him too there is no denying it. :notworthy:

He just has to learn to be patient and if she doesn't want a relationship with him then he should just give up (NOT!) :lol:

christinac
August 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM
i just about had a heart attack reading your entry.
Then I seen the NOT geez got the get the heart back pumping again

DavidsGirl841444
August 6th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Well I bet she is sorry for that. Hehehe. But funny. Come one there are only a few out there that don't like Quinn. Cause who wouldn't like him. And yeah with the waiting there is no other way around it.
Plus makingherjealous might work but as CharmedGirl says it could turn out bad. But so can alot of choices. ...ahchoo(Kellen)....

Oh and Skater I love you kate and sawyer I am a huge fan as well. Die Jack. Sorry just had to say.

CharmedGirl
August 7th, 2007, 07:22 PM
It was just an entry to get the blood pumping in the morning.

A little wake up call. :lol:

christinac
August 8th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah well it woke me up

DavidsGirl841444
August 8th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Woken anyone up believe me. Aanyone withblood in them would have gotten up.

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 07:08 PM
I think it woke everyone up that read the entry.

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah it did, but I saw the NOT after it, so I knew what you meant. :lol:

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Patient has never been one of Riley's virtues so Quinn needs to get his act together.

Skater
August 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I agree that Quinn need to get his act together but so does Riley, she needs to become less closed minded about love. Because she seemes to think she'll only find true love with another wolf but love is blind and it just doesn't work that way.

Oh and thanks davidsgirl, i just love kate and sawyer they have so much more chemistry then kate and jack.

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 10:48 PM
It's all about compromise. Quinn and Riley definitely are compatible!

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Oh yeah, I've said that all along! Compromise is the key.

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I love a good compromise especially when it works to your advantage in the end.

christinac
August 9th, 2007, 08:43 AM
I agree with Skater Riley thinks that her soul mate is another wolf, but love is blind and it could be someone she wouldn't expect (hint, hint Quinn) ;)

NessyPerth
August 9th, 2007, 09:12 AM
i dont know if Quinn will end up as Rileys soul mate... it could happen if he has a few attitude adjustments.. but hey his got that whole bad boy "im going to break your heart, but we will have a damn fine time while im doing it" thing going on. SIGH!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
August 9th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Hey thats true Irish you have said it alot about the whole compromise buissness. I believe Quinn is Rileys soulmate but lets see where it all leads to.

christinac
August 9th, 2007, 01:51 PM
You can only wish to know what happens!!!
I wonder who soul mate is going to be or Keri has decided to share it in her books.

Dani
August 9th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Nessy, I've always said they need to compromise and by that I mean that they both have to get rid of their attitudes and misconceptions they have about each other.

NessyPerth
August 9th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah you are right there IrishWolf compromise is usually the key, but im still dark on Quinn he was just so hypocritical. Complaining about what that last wolf did to him and then he turns around a pretty much does the same to her. Hmmpff

DavidsGirl841444
August 9th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah he goed to far so many times its annoying and not in the cute way. But he is hot and wants to be her one and only but she is stuck that only a wolf could be that for her.

christinac
August 10th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah, but remember what Dia said!!!
(that's all I'm going to say hint Book 5)

DavidsGirl841444
August 11th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I know but whoa good pont just ichy to know more.

Dani
August 11th, 2007, 03:56 PM
We all are girlie!! We'll know in time though.

DavidsGirl841444
August 12th, 2007, 01:04 PM
But such a long time though. I could throw a tantrum but highly doubt that would do any good at all. Hehehehe!

nalusmom
August 12th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I think that Quinn is Riley's guy. Mainly because her heart is all into Quinn and won't let her love anyone else as deeply. Plus, she keeps thinking of him. I think that in the end, something will happen to Riley (on the job of course) when Quinn is back in her life and something will happen to her to make her a full blown vampire. But, it could just be my desire for Quinn to be her happily ever after that is thinking that way.
Lindsey

Karenne
August 12th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Orrrrrrrrrrrrr

it could be lust:smartass:

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 12:53 AM
:lol: Yeah, or could be lust. But I'm one of the hopefuls. lol:rolleyes:

Dani
August 13th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Join the club Lindsey! I'm hoping for something good to happen for her and Quinn too! :biggrin:

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I'm hoping as well Lindsey! Or something could happen to where Quinn would be able to reproduce since he was other than human before he was vampire and Riley's dreams would come true!!! :)

NessyPerth
August 13th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I think that Quinn is Riley's guy. Mainly because her heart is all into Quinn and won't let her love anyone else as deeply. Plus, she keeps thinking of him. I think that in the end, something will happen to Riley (on the job of course) when Quinn is back in her life and something will happen to her to make her a full blown vampire. But, it could just be my desire for Quinn to be her happily ever after that is thinking that way.
Lindsey
If riley bacame a full blown vampire then they wouldn't be able to be together. Remember two vampires can not get along or live together or something along those lines

NessyPerth
August 13th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I'm hoping as well Lindsey! Or something could happen to where Quinn would be able to reproduce since he was other than human before he was vampire and Riley's dreams would come true!!! :)
keri wrote in one of the threads that Quinn will never give Riley children so unfortunately i dont think that will happen *sniffle, sniffle* it's not fair

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Well damn, here's to hoping!!! :(
That's ok I know Quinn won't give up and I have a feeling Riley deep down isn't going to give up either.
Quinn's her chocolate.
Oh yeah, Nessy vampires can't be together because they are to territorial they wouldn't last very long if any two vampires got together.

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 12:08 PM
But even if she became a vmap they have to get along becasue they care so much for ech other maybe there love will suppass the whole territorial thing. And so what if they can't reproduce they can adopt a lone cub or kid. But they are so ment to be.

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 02:14 PM
That's part of the draw, make the imposible, possible. Orrrrrr, maybe with the ARC1-23 running through her system, and it affecting her the way it is, maybe she is able to find a shift that will enable her to become something other than she already is, and will trap her in that form.(Which will help enable her to stay with Quinn without the territory problems?) Hey, maybe Quinn can became something other than what he is? Iwas never really any good with this kind of thing, I'll just leave it up to Keri Arthur. Ya know, cause it is her baby. :lol:

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 02:17 PM
We wouldn't want Riley changing into something and not being able to get back to her true form, that would be terrible.
But like you said it is Keri's baby anything is possible.

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Maybe Quinn could get really thirsty and drink a lot of Riley and then the ARC1-23 could get into his system and change him too?! But maybe that won't work, do you think that because he's a vamp, and resistant to diseases and such that that wouldn't happen?:nah:

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 02:20 PM
:wazzapp: I like the adoption angle. Maybe they can, like rescue all the depraved and destitute children of other races and stuff, and help them grow up normally. As normally as nonhumans can.:lol:

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 02:22 PM
If the ARC1-23 thing worked then Quinn may already getting signs of it b/c he has drank from Riley already right?

I still think that Dia's little girl will be involved in Riley's life in big way, but that's just me!!

nalusmom
Well, I wouldn't want her to furry or feathery or anything. Like, she could shift into something cool on two legs and be trapped that way. But that doesn't seem doable though.:errrr:

christinac
Maybe we all are thinking to hard :lol:

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Well, not nessarily. I think that he only drank from two or three times. And it took, I think, 6 months to a year for the changes to show in Riley.

nalusmom
August 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I Agree!LOL

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 02:27 PM
True you might have something there.
All I know is that we have a year to wait to see if that theory is in the next book. OMG I don't know if I can wait that long.
I pray she doesn't have to do any edits or re-writes so it can come out quicker.
(Wishful thinking)

Dani
August 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
You ladies are really thinking about a lot of things here. That's great y'all! Keep it up!

Keri is the only one that knows how this will go, but I like trying to figure it out.

Oh, and I think that Risa will be in Riley's life for a long time. Some how I feel like that is a big possibility.

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Maybe like they say adopted daughter or another huge friend who helps alot. Maybe Jakc will drag the poor thing into the directorate with Jack you never know.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 04:09 AM
Maybe like they say adopted daughter or another huge friend who helps alot. Maybe Jakc will drag the poor thing into the directorate with Jack you never know.
i think thats very likely, we will probably see bits and pieces of risa as she grows up then keri can do a spinoff series with risa as the main character :o)

KeriArthur
August 14th, 2007, 05:40 AM
i think thats very likely, we will probably see bits and pieces of risa as she grows up then keri can do a spinoff series with risa as the main character :o)

already have an idea for the spinoff series, ready for when I get bored of riley...

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 07:31 AM
get bored of Riley? hush now dont swear LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I agree with Nessy don't say something like that:lol:

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM
block our ears we must

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Yes, Yes I can't hear what you are saying!!! :tt2:

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 08:07 AM
what was that? i didn't hear ya

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 09:16 AM
LOL, Nessy you are hilarious!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:00 AM
everyone here cracks me up, when i first came here i was going through and reading all the posts and at one stage my daughter poked here head in the room and gave me a look as if she was thinking i had lost the plot cause i was laughing sooo much LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:02 AM
I hear that sometimes I'll start bursting out laughing at work and everybody's like Christina you ok? And I'm like oh shit yeah I'm fine. :lol:

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:04 AM
omg, LMAO they must think you REALLY enjoy your work

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah they kind of look at me funny sometime and I just have to smirk! (thinking to myself you have no idea)

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Oh to see you guys looking like that busting out laughing. They usually get used to it around here already. They shake there heads and say oh just Maria reading again.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:13 AM
comes in handy having a job where you have your own computer. I bet everyone else does it too sneak up on a co-worker one day you'll see LOL

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Great to have a job like that. Or your own laptop in school and all. But that would be great embaressment busting out in the middle of class.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:20 AM
oh yeah me too. Hey i got my mum reading the riley series. She's pissed off with me now cause she's hooked and not getting anything done cuase she cant stop reading it. My sister has just started the first one LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I got my lil sis hooked on the ripple creek series which is wierd b/c my lil sis is not one to read but i was so proud. As soon as she finishes those I'm going to put her on another of Keri's series.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:27 AM
cool another recruit. soon we will take over the world LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Yes, we have very big plans for this earth!! Wohahahah! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah conquer the world one reader at a time. I got two recruits myself. My cousin and her best friend they loved it want more and when I told them the nest one may not come out for a year she almost strangled me for making her hooked.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:38 AM
i know i read the whole series in a week and when i found out the next one wont come for another year i wanted to strangle myself LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:49 AM
It seems long but it'll go by just like that
(thinking to herself god i hope so)

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:59 AM
dum de dum de dum de dum..... no i think it's going to feel like ages *sniffle, sniffle*

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
I'm sorry I thought if I said something like that it might help
me and my stupid phrases!
Sorry:(

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:10 AM
LMAO . if we keep telling ourselves that it will go quick we may be able to convince ourselves so keep it coming

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:19 AM
So very true and if Keri doesn't have to do a lot of edits and re-writes it will come out sooner. YEAH!!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:25 AM
yes think positive, it will come out sooner it will!

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:28 AM
:lol: We are crazy!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:30 AM
oh well someone has to be. why not us?

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Yep there has got to be (whispers in Nessy's ear) some looney's in the world! (starts busting out laughing) :lol:

nalusmom
August 14th, 2007, 11:36 AM
I do the same thing and read the whole series (if it's available) and then I have to wait 3 months to a year(depending on when the publisher decedes the release date) waiting for the nest book. So I go to my library and check out books left and right to keep my mind off the book that I'm waiting on.:lol:

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I am doing the same thing nalusmom, I have my head in the Anita Blake series right now! I'm at book 6 so I have a lil ways to go but I read fast b/c they are interesting.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:39 AM
i do the exact same nalusmom, but now i have three series on the go and im so impatiant none of them are coming out this year, now im worried if i start another series i will be right back waiting again so i will just wait on these ones . hmpf

nalusmom
August 14th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I just found Keri Arthur's books, and totally got hooked. I went to her web site (which is awesome by the way) and was looking for the up coming Riley novel and found out (to my delight) that she wasn't a recently new author like I thought, and that she had other books,:whoohoo: so I'm hoping that my Library will get them. And if not there's always Amazon.com. But I would really like to get my hands on some of her werewolf books.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:44 AM
i know me too i have only read the Riley series so far but im a bit reluctant to read any more of hers just yet because it's not possible to read her books a couple of chapters a night and i have assignments to do so im saving them for the end of semester DOH!!

nalusmom
August 14th, 2007, 11:44 AM
I just finished reading The Laughing Corpse and I'm waiting on Circus of the Damed from the library. So far I like the books. I like the build up to the relationship with Jean-Claude. But I know that he won't be her only lover, so it would be interesting to see who she finally ends up with in the end.

nalusmom
August 14th, 2007, 11:50 AM
:wazzapp: I'm right there with you!LOL. I am waiting for: drum roll please;
J.R. Ward, Keri Arthur, Lori Foster, L.L. Foster(who is Lori Foster-The darh paranormal side of her personality. Starts in October) 3 for Chritine Feehan, 5 for Lora Leigh, 3 for Emma Holly, Several for Mary Janice Davidson, Janelle Denison, Eileen Wilkes and Marjorie M. Liu. Whew!