PDA

View Full Version : Riley News

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KeriArthur
February 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM
:whoohoo:Embraced by Darkness will not be the last Riley novel! Bantam have contracted for several more books, so Riley and Rhoan's adventures continue for a little while yet. I haven't got any release dates yet, but will put them up as soon as I know.

cheers all

keri

DavidsGirl841444
July 12th, 2007, 11:53 AM
This isn't a reply to that but I thought you all should know that I am going up to Inverness with my family for a while visiting. And that I won't be posting for a while. Love to you all can't wait to read the mishief you'll get into. Bye.

Karenne
July 12th, 2007, 12:07 PM
how fun for you!

How sad for us!

I hope you have a great trip and let us know how it went. oh oh..take pictures!!!:GEEK:

KeriArthur
July 12th, 2007, 12:18 PM
This isn't a reply to that but I thought you all should know that I am going up to Inverness with my family for a while visiting. And that I won't be posting for a while. Love to you all can't wait to read the mishief you'll get into. Bye.

I'd love to go to Inverness! Have fun, and try not to miss us as much as we'll miss you :(

Dani
July 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I hope you have fun Davidsgirl! Hey wait, you're going to be closer to me now. In fact you're about an hour or so North of me now. Should have said something sooner cause we probably could have met. LOL We'll miss you. Hurry back!!

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 02:04 PM

Sorry you won't be around but hope you have fun and return back safely home. Take care!!

DavidsGirl841444
July 14th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Ahhh! Foubd a computer that works I love you guys too miss you guys while I was away bored to death not so much now with your comments. Oh read the new newsletter that got out. It was cool, that she doesn't get to pick her own titel how weird is that? Sorry next time more warning Irish wolf. Keri you know about Inverness? Whoa it's really lke an olf folks place. Boring.

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Does this mean you're home now? Yeah, next time definately more warning, but you know Lakeland is closer, so if you're ever up here and interested in meeting just let me know. :turned:

Illyria
July 15th, 2007, 09:39 AM
We miss you too!!

DavidsGirl841444
July 16th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Thats a promise if I ever plan on going up again definetly have to hook up.

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Cool! Just message me when that happens. :turned:

DavidsGirl841444
July 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM
i'll be sure to do thatespecially with my guy begging me to move up there.

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Awwww...He wants you with him. That is so sweet. *sighs* Young love, such a wonderful thing. :wub:

KeriArthur
July 17th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Riley 6 has officially got a new title--The Darkest Kiss.

pretty cool, hey? :biggrin:

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 09:29 PM
:notworthy: Awsome! It sounds sinfull...I like it! :devil:

Karenne
July 17th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Awesome! That is great Keri! hmmm...that should start up a whole great avenue of discussion about Quinn....

I love it Keri! I hope you had fun! :flowers:

CharmedGirl
July 18th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Love the title! :)

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:17 PM
So we are all thinking it that it means Quinn's kiss. He being thedarkness and hiss kisses are wonderful.

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 05:11 PM
That was my idea!! *sighs*

CharmedGirl
July 18th, 2007, 06:17 PM
There would be nothing dark when it comes to kisses from Quinn!

KeriArthur
July 19th, 2007, 01:43 AM
sorry ladies--the title has nothing to do with quinn or his kisses

:shifty:

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 01:47 AM
I kind of figured that, but one could only hope! :lol:

phoenyxstarr
July 19th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I like that title. I agree with IrishWolf, it sounds sinful. Deliciously sinful.

DavidsGirl841444
July 19th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Ohh I like sinful it should be a part of one of the titles in the future that word brings up all sort of naughty things.

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 10:56 PM
It most certainly does! :devil:

giambancop
August 1st, 2007, 03:03 PM
i just like to say that the last Riley novel was really good...i am very excited that there are going to be more books...the way it ended was very sad...which is good that there are going to be more...the Riley serious r the only books that i have read of Keri's and i am planing on reading different series while i wait for the next Riley one...lol

goofyangel28
August 2nd, 2007, 10:50 AM
I'm currently reading Embraced at a slower pace then usual, only on Chapter 9, I don't want it to end so soon since it'll be almost a year until the next one, but I have to say I was very excited to hear yesterday that there will be at least 4 more books and that :notworthy: Quinn is coming back, YAHOO!!!

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 11:54 AM
Keri has said that the book might come out sooner than Sept. 08, but this would depend on if they like it or if there needs to be a rewrite and things like that. Let's hope that it doesn't take too long. ;)

phoenyxstarr
August 2nd, 2007, 01:02 PM
I've got to be the only one here that hasn't yet read the Riley series yet. I'm going to get all of them as soon as I can though. Hopefully, it'll be soon & I'll get to read them before the next one is released.

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
They are excellent! I don't think you'll be disappointed. :whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
No duh they are freaking great. And the other series she has also goo. But start with these and keep reading.

CharmedGirl
August 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
The Riley series is so addictive you won't put them down for a second. :ph34r:

giambancop
August 3rd, 2007, 02:50 AM
that is completely true...i went through about 3 in 2 days...it is like a drug...i couldnt put it down for one min...

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 03:12 AM
I went through 2 in 2 days. Even though Keri's books are addictive I still need sleep otherwise I'm cranky the next day. :lol:

phoenyxstarr
August 3rd, 2007, 08:35 AM
Just reading the excerpts here, I know these books are going to be addicting. I just hope I have enough self-control to not stay up all night reading them when I get the chance.

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 09:54 AM
Please they are totallyaddictive and believe me I would never put it down. You may not either.

goofyangel28
August 3rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
Working 2 jobs I only usually get about 5-6 hours of sleep, if that, a night. So of course when a new book comes out I'm getting 2-3 hours cause all I want to do is read, read, read, re-read, re-read, re-read...almost done with Embraced, starting chapter 13, only 40 more pages to go!

Question: When does Riley 6 come out? I saw Sept 08, is that 2008?

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 11:35 AM
I think so and its so sad so far away. But it dependson rewrites they may ask for.

goofyangel28
August 3rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
Just finished Embraced "OH MY GOSH!" I don't think I can wait a whole year for the next one...I might explode...

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Keri told us Sept '08.

goofyangel28
August 3rd, 2007, 04:23 PM
I know...I'm just not a "patient" person...Hee hee hee...

giambancop
August 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
neither am i...but i have to say tat i have plenty of other keri books to read...:lol:

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 07:16 PM
I'm not a very patient person either when it comes to Keri's books :shifty: especially the Riley Jensen Guardian series.

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 09:26 PM
I'm definately not a very patient person, but I'll manage. Especially since Keri has pther books out and so do some of the other authors that I love. I also can re-read the books too! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Oh re-reading them is all good. And patience is a virtue they say. But I have almost none at all I know that is bad but I like things now. So I need steady supply of books to keep me occupied.

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 10:39 PM
It's probably from growing up in a "I want it now" society. I should know because I was a young when it started, so I'm kinda included in it too. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
August 5th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Well tru the whole I want environment but I hate it most of the time. It's like I love it but hate it at the same time.

LivinLife
August 5th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I am so glad to hear that there will be more books. I am running out of things to read. Keep them coming Please.

LivinLife
August 5th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I love it. Any cover art yet?

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 07:43 PM
If I'm reading a really good book it may take me a day to read but if I'm reading something I'm not enjoying then it could take me a week maybe longer.

With Keri's books it takes me a day but I do have other books I can read up until Sep '08!

DavidsGirl841444
August 5th, 2007, 09:18 PM
There sre so many books to read since then. So many and then you can re-read them.

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I will definitely be re-reading Stray by Rachel Vincent. :swoon:

Loved that book!

I want her new one to come out soon but I don't think it's out until April 2008 but I have a couple of other books that I want to pick up from the book store, so I shouldn't complain. :lol:

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 12:41 AM
:welcome: to CTR LivinLife! I'm not sure if Keri has any cover art yet for her new book that will be out early next year and I'm pretty sure that there is no cover art for Riley book 6, but in one of Keri's sub-forums she put up the original cover art for 2 of the other Riley books. If I can find them I'll post where they're located so yo can go straight to them.

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2007, 02:35 AM
I love seeing the cover art of upcoming books. I looked at the cover art for Linda Fairstein's new book and it looks great.

KeriArthur
August 6th, 2007, 02:43 AM
I probably wont get the destiny cover until the book is finally approved, and that hasn't happened yet.

but as soon as I get it, I'll post it here on the forum :)

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2007, 02:57 AM
I'm hoping Destiny will be approved because that teaser was awesome :).

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I can't wait to see it Keri, so here's hoping that they approve it soon! :biggrin:

I love seeing cover art too.

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 03:17 PM
I found the thread that the 2 covers are on. Remember that these are the original covers for the books, not the ones that are on them now. Here's the link and they're in post #14.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=1461&page=2 (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=1461&page=2)

Hope you enjoy them. They are beautiful, but I like the covers that are on the books better.

DavidsGirl841444
August 6th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I like the all white one but then againthe one that has on it is hot as it is.

LivinLife
August 6th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Thank You!!

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 12:42 AM
You're welcome! :biggrin:

PhantomT
August 7th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Hi all, :wazzapp:

I am new to this forum, but had to share.... my pleasure and frustration.

I have read almost all of Keri's books and have loved them, but none as much as the Riley series. I just finished reading Embraced in one day, I just couldn't put it down. Only to rush online to find out when the next one would be out... NOT UNTIL SEPT '08!!! What am I supposed to do until then? :unsure:

Well, the good news is that another favorite author Sherrilyn Kenyon's new Dark Hunter book comes out tomorrow, so I have at least another couple of days taken care of.

Keri, thank you for the wonderful escape from reality.

~T

Karenne
August 7th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Welcome to our forum PhantomT

We so know what you mean. So we gab a lot about the books and complain about the characters. Glad you found us!

Hey don't forget to stop by the Reader's Retreat and check out what we are talking about with Keri this month....Embraced by Darkness is our topic but we gab about a lot of other things also!

Hope to see you there!:yes:

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 01:48 PM
:welcome: Phantom T!! Glad you found CTR and Keri's forum.

As Karenne said there is the August Reader's Retreat is about Embraced by Darkness, so stop over and post there too. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
August 7th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Welcome PhantomT! Have lots of fun.

Check out all the teasers for Keri's upcoming books...they sound really awesome.

DavidsGirl841444
August 8th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Hey Phantom T whats up its always good tohave fresh blod here. Another loon to the nut house. But yeah loved the book and we can't stop gabbing about it.

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Still haven't read the book yet. I'm getting very annoyed because the book store doesn't have it yet.

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Don't worry, you'll get it. Right now you and Christina are in the same boat and she feels the same as you do, but you probably know that already. ;)

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I can't wait to read it.

dreamer61278
August 10th, 2007, 10:02 AM
that was an awesome book .. she is another that is going to make people sit on the edge of there seats !!!
________
Avandia lawyers (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

dreamer61278
August 10th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Welcome PhantomT! Have lots of fun.

Check out all the teasers for Keri's upcoming books...they sound really awesome.

WHERE DO YOU FIND the teasers :unsure: ??? have been looking and having trouble :arghhhh: .. glad to know keri is comming out with more books sucks that Embraced ended like that I wanted to toss the book .. didnt though .. couldnt bring myself to :lol: ...The book STRAY is awesome .. great new writer..

anyway thank thisis my 1st time here ..:turned:
________
Children Avandia (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

NessyPerth
August 10th, 2007, 12:11 PM
im hearing alot about this book STRAY. Is it worth reading while im waiting for the next Riley book then?

dreamer61278
August 10th, 2007, 03:12 PM
YES !!! am wanting to read the next book now .. but having to wait . the main char. is alot like riley .. ( no vamp ) though . I wont tell except that you have to read the book . GIRLS RULE .. LOL
________
Iratzu (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Iratzu)

Dani
August 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Dreamer, go to the Reader's Retreat (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=14) >August - Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=319)> Embraced by Darkness (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=320). There you will find the spoilers thread. It may say that it's spoilers about book 5, but there are also one or two for book 6 and one for Destiny Kills (her new series coming Feb. 08.)

If you look in some of the threads (probably waiting for book 5 is the best one to start) you might find other things that Keri's told us before the reader's retreat started. Just poke around the different threads in both forums when youhave time and you might just find some interesting things (and also have a laugh or two at us...LMAO!).

CharmedGirl
August 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM
There is a good one between Quinn and Riley in the Readers Retreat section under August Readers Retreat and I think it's on Page 5. :hellobaby:

DavidsGirl841444
August 12th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah think your right but nice one all the same.

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Those pieces she gives us to read about future books are awesome!!! I love them it keeps me wanting more.

Dani
August 13th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Me too Christina! They're great! :whoohoo:

kattara
August 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Hi Keri,

I just finished reading your 5th Riley book. It was awesome, as were the others. I'm so glad this isn't it for Riley. I almost cried when I read the last couple pages.

Kattara

Dani
August 13th, 2007, 06:47 PM
:welcome: to CTR Kattara! Glad you found us here and we hope that you enjoy yourself and post often.

We're a fun and crazy bunch, but don't let that stop you, Keri doesn't. :lol: Personally, I think that she likes our shenanigans! It makes her laugh I do believe and breaks up the monotony of her day.

KeriArthur
August 13th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hi Keri,

I just finished reading your 5th Riley book. It was awesome, as were the others. I'm so glad this isn't it for Riley. I almost cried when I read the last couple pages.

Kattara

that's a reaction I've gotten a lot from this book...that, and throwing it across the room
:lol:
but yeah, I couldn't end it there. Riley has a lot more tears to shed yet....

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Why? Why? Do you wish to torment her like that damn it make me think if I really want her life even with the hot guys. But still do want her life.

KeriArthur
August 14th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Why? Why? Do you wish to torment her like that

because if riley was totally happy, her life would be boring and no one would want to read it. Drama is good

:gunsmilie:

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 09:22 AM
So true, Keri you keep it coming we may not like the Kellen is an a$$ so to speak but we love the books all the same. We are always wanting more.
Don't give up we will be your demand!!!!

Dani
August 14th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I feel for Riley and all the drama in her life, but if she didn't have any in her life it would be boring just like Keri said. That's what makes the stories great.

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I guess your right about all that. That without drama it would all be for nothing and we wouldn't be much fun reading.

christinac
August 15th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Yep, Yep DavidsGirl

dreamer61278
August 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM
So true, Keri you keep it coming we may not like the Kellen is an a$$ so to speak but we love the books all the same. We are always wanting more.
Don't give up we will be your demand!!!!
:notworthy:
________
GLASS PIPE (http://glasspipes.net/)

christinac
August 17th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks dreamer for bowing down. j/p

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 11:26 AM
You know you love it Christina! LMAO!!

christinac
August 17th, 2007, 01:28 PM
(grinning) Noo, I do not! :biggrin:

nurseange
August 17th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Thank god! I'm sooo happy that there will be another book in the series!!!
Because I'll tell you, I was not in a good mood when I finished the book(embraced by darkness)! I guess I should have known Keri Arthur wouldn't leave the story hanging like that!

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 07:28 PM
:welcome: to CTR Nuresange! We hope you have a fun time here and post often. We are a great group and we're crazy too, but don't let that stop ya!

There is to be 9 books total that we know of and we're hoping it doesn't end there. If Keri has her way it won't end there either.

DavidsGirl841444
August 17th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Believe us Nurseange, we are all glad the books go on becuase it is to damn good. And welcome to the loony bin of crazy wonderful people.

NessyPerth
August 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM
i just really really hope that we dont have to wait a year after the next book comes out for the next one after that

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Nessy, I see your sister joined the forums. She posted out in the main forum under the introduce yourself area.

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:11 AM
ha ha i was wondering how long it would take her. I finally got her reading the books and told her about this site

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Yep, Miss Ebony is in the house! :whoohoo:

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:18 AM
quick take cover LOL she already knows how to do stuff i dont i will have to go around her house tonight so she can show me *grumble grumble* oh the shame
LMAO

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Awww, Nessy, is it really that bad that she knows more? LMAO!

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:59 AM
absolutely. im blonde and she's brunette i gotta try extra hard LMAO

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 01:08 AM
If you say so, but I know a few very smart blonds. One is my mom's best friend and she's like a human computer. She knows 4 different languages and worked for our state goverment. She also used to give our old governer a hard time with all the crap he wanted to do. LOL

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 05:20 AM
4 different languages? thats so not fair i have enough trouble with one especially after a couple of drinks
:whoohoo:

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 02:11 PM
You and me both honey!! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
August 19th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Whoa knowing more languages that is like a good ticket to most jobs. So you can talk with more clients. Blondes sometimes do have more good fun times. Oh yeah to sis.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 06:36 AM
wooohoo im blonde i can have more fun. OK waiting.
waiting
waiting

Damn i dont think it's true! DOH :p

DavidsGirl841444
August 20th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Funny, but that'sjust a saying sorry to disappoint. Sound like homer.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 09:47 AM
what blondes dont really have more fun? then whats the point then. i will have to die my hair brunette at least then i can be smart :roflmao:

christinac
August 20th, 2007, 11:54 AM
It's ok Nessy, I am sandy blonde and people pick on me all the time. (psst, it really is true that blonde's have more fun!! :lol: ) (dancing around the room)

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Nessy, that's called artificial intelligence hon and I just don't think it's your thing. It's better to be what you are...Funny! :biggrin:

And no, blondes don't always have more fun. Mainly it's all how you play the game! Hahahaha!!

christinac
August 20th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Dani, I was just trying to make her feel better but you are right!!
:sorry: , Nessy forgive me but Dani is right!!

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I was actually trying to be kinda funny along with being honest, but the funny part didn't come across today.

As for that old addage about blondes having more fun, well I'm not a blonde and haven't been since I was about 6 or so when my hair color started changing, so I've always made the best of it and had more fun being me instead of like everyone else. Besides, I tried going blonde once in my preteens and decided it wasn't worth the damage to my hair to be considered pretty.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Nessy, that's called artificial intelligence hon and I just don't think it's your thing. It's better to be what you are...Funny! :biggrin:

And no, blondes don't always have more fun. Mainly it's all how you play the game! Hahahaha!!
artificial intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh now thats a good one, laughing my ass right outta the room. I love your thinking
:rockon:

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM

Blondes definitely don't have more fun! To have fun you have to have the right attitude and go out and get what you want. You can't just sit at home and wonder. :turned:

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 09:04 PM
is that a hint to get my ass off the computer and get out there looking? :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
No way. If it was I would have to get off the computer as well. Not that I'm a blonde. Sometimes I wish I was blond because I hate being a brunette but blonde would not suit me.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 09:08 PM
:roflmao: good cause what would everyone do without us? :p

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 09:10 PM
There would be no one to post and that would just be plain annoying.

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Yep, I agree! It would be boring if there were no one here to post.

Like I said before, I wanted to be a blonde, but it fried my hair, so I quit doing it. I really like my color now. I'm a brunette with auburn and gold highlights (you see the highlights in the sun more), all natural baby!!

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 09:22 PM
your hair sounds so cool. I have to add highlights to my hair otherwise it's sooo boring. My hair was white when i was a kid (my nickname was milk grrr) but then it darkened up as i got older. Now it's more like a dirty blonde

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I have to get a picture of me outside so you can see the color. It's cool...at least to me it is. Inside the house it looks darker like milk chocolate you could say. Damn, now I'm makin my self hungry. :lol:

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 10:09 PM
yes i'd like to see that, i tend to change my hair colour often cause i get bored with mine, but it never ends up looking as good as i hoped it would LOL

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
I used to, but I decided to let my natural color shine through. Before I hated being brunette, I wanted to be blonde and even more of a red head, but one day I looked at my hair after all the dye was gone and said, 'You know, I actually like my color,' so I quit messin with it.

I'll get a pic and post it somewhere for a bit, so you can see it.

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I've always wanted red hair but at the moment it's brown with red and blonde highlights.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 10:59 PM
awsome let me know when you do. When i was about 15 i dyed my hair jet black. God what was i thinking right. LMAO i resembled morticia adams, long black hair and pale skin. Ah the things you do when your young. I have been red a few times, i like it for a while then i get sick of it and go back to blonde LOL

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 11:02 PM
I loved the Morticia look...LOL...but I never did it. :roflmao:

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 11:02 PM
my mum, dad, brother and sister are all dark hair and dark eyes and i came along white hair and blue eyes. Either im a throwback or my mum isn't telling me something LMAO

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I had a friend who came to a Halloween party dressed as Morticia and I have to admit it but it actually suited her.

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Oh hell! Well there are genes that come out only in a few family members every so often, so maybe that's what it is. :lol:

I've seen people that look better with the dark hair and pale skin too CharmedGirl.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 11:08 PM
although skye looks just like me. everyone calls her mini me LOL

oooo i love costume parties CharmedGirl. Cause im a jeans and t-shirt girl so it's fun to dress up. I threw my mum a medievel party for her 50th she dressed up as a queen and i got to be princess. OMG you should see the dress i got to wear it was awesome. I will find the pic and post it one day.

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 11:11 PM
That sounds cool Nessy! Post it when you get it. I was told my son looks like me too. He was beautiful when he was 2 yrs old and had a Santa hat on...You coudn't tell if he was a boy of a girl in the picture i have of him. When I find it I'll post it too.

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 11:12 PM
My brother's girlfriend just had a costume party for her 21st and you had to go as famous character or personality. It was loads of fun getting dressed up.

I went as a Powerpuff girl and my boyfriend went as Luke Skywalker.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 11:16 PM
that will be cool dani. Most kids are hard to tell whether they are boys or girls when their that young. I have put my foot in it a few times "ah what a beautiful little girl" "ah he's actually a boy" OOOOOOOps LMAO now i just say "waht a beautiful baby" LOL

Powerpuff girl CharmedGirl thats so cool. Skye used to loooove the power puff girls. You will have to dig up a photo of that for us to :o)

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I've got so many photos from that party and other parties...It will take me a while but I will find one.

I want my dad to have a big party for his 50 in 2 years time but it looks like we will be going to Las vegas if he gets his way.

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Hey that's a great place from what I've been told. I want to go someday too.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM
wooohooo, i dont go much on city's but i'd like to go to las vegas. What happens in vegas stays in vegas *wink* LOL

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 11:56 PM
I've always wanted to go to Atlantic City...it would be kinda fun.

Las Vegas is great...I've been there before but when I was younger and I couldn't gamble. I'm over 21 now (WooHoo)!

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:04 AM
We only have to be 18 over here. Although i think 21 is probably better.

I dont know how to post this photo i just found :o( That blonde thing again LOL

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:07 AM
Post it through photobucket it is much easier if you have an account with photobucket and then you can highlight the [img] address from there and post it on here.

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:07 AM
Try coping it and pasting it in the post. I've copied them from my photo albums and posted them here and it's worked, so I hope it will work for you. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what to do.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:08 AM
It was fun when I turned 18 cause I could go out and drink but I was going to nightclubs before then anyway but I still get asked for ID at the Casino in Brisbane it is such a downer.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:12 AM
nope wont copy and paste grrrrrr. whats photobucket?

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:13 AM
www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com) and create an account. It is fairly straight forward.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:16 AM
ok i will check it out. Thanks :o)

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:24 AM
It is pretty straight forward not a lot to it. It took me a while to work it but once I got the hang of it is was simple (piece of cake).

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah, it's worked for me too. I have a photobucket album and a webshots album. Both are pretty easy.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:27 AM
I used photobucket to get my avatar.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:29 AM
takes a long time for the photo's to upload. Grrr im only putting two on there LOL

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:30 AM
One photo is good enough.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:30 AM
maybe it's my firewall stopping it. Wow i just had a case of dejavu

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:31 AM
LOL...Been there, done that!

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:31 AM
Dejavu is sometimes really fun.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:37 AM
http://%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg% 20src=%22http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff40/NessyPerth/18022007194.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Photo %20Sharing%20and%20Video%20Hosting%20at%20Photobuc ket%22%3E%3C/a%3Eok tell me if this works . I uploaded one of me and skye everyone says we look alike. and one of me and skye at mum 50th medieval partyhttp://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg% 20src=%22http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff40/NessyPerth/18022007194.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Photo %20Sharing%20and%20Video%20Hosting%20at%20Photobuc ket%22%3E%3C/a%3E

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:39 AM
Nope, but try coping from photobucket and pasting it here and see what happens.

Or just post the link.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:42 AM
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff40/NessyPerth/?action=view&current=SkyeCompilation003.jpg hmmmm i dont know

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 12:43 AM
Last try if it dont work this time i will leave it till another time http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff40/NessyPerth/?mediafilter=all

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:50 AM
Nope and nope...just post the link. If you don't want it to stay forever, I can delete it for you after a day or two, that way CharmedGirl gets to see it.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:50 AM
It's not working NessyPerth. I'll try posting something from photobucket and see if it works.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:53 AM
Okay here goes nothing. I hope it works

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb88/CoolCharmGirl/cartoonhorse.jpg

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:54 AM
WooHoo it worked for me!

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:55 AM
Well your pic worked. You'll just have to tell her how to do it. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:57 AM
First you get your account for photobucket and get your photos uploaded and then you highlight the image line under your photo and copy it.

Finally you paste it onto this website and it should work. Well that is what I did so it should work.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 12:59 AM
Hopefully that is a good enough for NessyPerth to understand.

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 01:02 AM
I think so. It should be easy enough.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 01:05 AM
I have to upload all my party photos to photobucket before I can post them so it's going to take me a while. :arghhhh:

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 09:53 AM
Ok whoa you guys talk way alot at night do you guys sleep at all.

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I was up real late because I couldn't sleep and I was tryin to get through all the posts that were made. I was behind cause I got knocked offline a couple of times yesterday. :lol:

christinac
August 21st, 2007, 01:35 PM
Holly Molly, I think I just had to read like 5 pages, ya'll have been really busy! :lol:

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 02:27 PM
LOL...Yeah we were!!:roflmao:

christinac
August 21st, 2007, 03:35 PM
It's taking me all day to reply to all the thread's! (between working of course) :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 03:53 PM
Beleive me took me a while to. Wish I could stay up hat late but sleep does overtake at one point. Inevitable.

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 05:43 PM
It took me forever to read through all the posts from where I last posted as well but I like reading them especially when there is something funny to read.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 09:08 PM
Hey me too. We have that much threads going it's so hard to keep up with them all

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hopefully that is a good enough for NessyPerth to understand.
well i dont know about that. is there like an 'idiots guide to posting pics' or something? :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 11:16 PM
well i dont know about that. is there like an 'idiots guide to posting pics' or something? :roflmao:

You don't need an idiot guide just follow my instructions. :notworthy:

christinac
August 22nd, 2007, 08:52 AM
I wish I could help Nessy, but I'm not familiar with the program ya'll are using.

Dani
August 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
She kinda got it the other day. :lol:

CharmedGirl
August 23rd, 2007, 02:23 AM
She kinda got it the other day. :lol:

Nessy did kind of get it the other day except the picture didn't show up :ph34r:

NessyPerth
August 23rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
well i did get it in the end but then the pic was soooo big it took up half the screen and i was so embarrased i deleted it :p :roflmao: shhhh dont tell anyone hehehe

christinac
August 23rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
Ok, we won't tell! :baffled:

NessyPerth
August 25th, 2007, 11:09 AM
I just cant wait for this next book to find out more about Quinn's past. Your killing me here Keri LMAO

Hope your signing went well today at rosemary's. wish i could have been there:rockon:

Dani
August 25th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Nessy, what are you talking about? What signing? :lol:

KeriArthur
August 25th, 2007, 06:01 PM
the signing went well. I love doing signings at Rosemary's (she's in Brissy) because she supported my ImaJinn books, getting them in on the shelf, way before bantam ever published me. (and anyone who's ever tried to get my imajinn books knows how hard that can be). So, I do signings up there once a twice a year to support her :turned:

Dani
August 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM
That's wonderful Keri! It's nice to see authors do that for booksellers. :yes: :notworthy:

KeriArthur
August 25th, 2007, 06:24 PM
without booksellers like rosemary, we writers would be in a pickle. And a good bookseller can make or break an author :turned:

Dani
August 25th, 2007, 06:37 PM
That is so very true!

Yay for the booksellers! :notworthy:

christinac
August 27th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Hip Hip Horray!!:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
August 27th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Totally hiphip hooray. Without booksellers not books, and with out authorse no books yeah to both.

GuitarGoddess18
August 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM
This series is awesome! I thought the fifth book was the last one and I was a little disappointed to find that Quinn was not in it nor was I too happy with the ending. But, like I said, that was when I thought the series was over. Now that I know it's not, I'm still a tad disappointed Quinn wasn't in it, but I love the ending lol I can't wait for the next one, Keri! :clap:

NessyPerth
August 27th, 2007, 10:33 PM
welcome guitar goddess. its good to see you here. So did you throw the book across the room like the rest of us at the end? :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
August 28th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Yeah another convert guitar goddess. Thank god not the last book their would have been a riot broken out. yes a small riot but one none the less.

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 02:13 AM
This series is awesome! I thought the fifth book was the last one and I was a little disappointed to find that Quinn was not in it nor was I too happy with the ending. But, like I said, that was when I thought the series was over. Now that I know it's not, I'm still a tad disappointed Quinn wasn't in it, but I love the ending lol I can't wait for the next one, Keri! :clap:
:welcome: GuitarGoddess18! Glad you found the CTR forums. Have fun here in our craziness and post often.

There are to be 9 books so far and we'll see where she takes us if there's still a demand for the books (her words) Like there wouldn't be, right?!?!...LOL BTW, Quinn is back in the next one and so is Kade (if you didn't already know).

DavidsGirl841444
August 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Yeah to quinn and kade being back. And the nine books more more...

GuitarGoddess18
August 28th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Yes, I did. And I did not feel guilty about one little bit lol I fell in love with this series after reading one chapter in my friend's book. But I did NOT like the ending :lol: It made me mad.

And thank you for the warm welcome :)

wait... nine books? Oh, heck yes!!

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, Karenne, one of the owners of CTR threw her copy of Embraced By Darkness across the room after finishing it, so we understand completely about not liking the ending.

GuitarGoddess18
August 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I'm glad. I've been teasing my friend, telling her that I have the last book lol I'm loaning it to her today. I can't wait for her reaction.

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Just make sure you get it back in one piece. I mean if you didn't like the ending, what is she going to do if she doesn't like the ending? :lol:

GuitarGoddess18
August 28th, 2007, 01:27 PM
lol Good point. I made her promise to throw it a her bed or something soft so it doesn't damage the book. She said she will, and if she's uber-angry about the ending, she'll throw it at her pile of stuffed animals. And that's the softest landing spot in her whole house! :D

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 01:48 PM
That's good. LOL

Have you been to the other threads to look aroud and post yet? We are always getting off topic, so bear with us. LOL! They are fun to read and post in though. :biggrin:

christinac
August 29th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Welcome GuitarGodess, to the CTR! I hope you have as much fun as we do. Remember post a lot!

DavidsGirl841444
August 29th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah so cool but lets not throw books around they are good things that shouldn't be hurt not there fault why they are written as so.

KeriArthur
August 31st, 2007, 03:34 AM
there's an interview with me now up on Media Blvd, if anyone's interested in popping over to have a look-see. They're also giving away a signed copy of embraced by darkness, so it's worth the effort :)

check out http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/Magazine-Home/mbnews7224416416.html

NessyPerth
August 31st, 2007, 10:09 AM
Great interview keri. I'm all entered into the contest:whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
August 31st, 2007, 10:31 AM
Cool thanks for the site going right over. Yeahhh!

Dani
August 31st, 2007, 12:00 PM
This is great Keri. I'm going to check it out. :biggrin:

Midnight_wolf
August 31st, 2007, 09:13 PM
I cant waiiit until the next in the series because I missed Quinn SOO much in this one....! Could sumone tell me how this site works..lol..i dont quite understand everything..

Dani
August 31st, 2007, 09:52 PM
I cant waiiit until the next in the series because I missed Quinn SOO much in this one....! Could sumone tell me how this site works..lol..i dont quite understand everything..
You can go here to the Information About Posting... (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2151) thread to find out some of the ways to do things and you can also try the FAQ (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/faq.php) section as well to get the answers to your questions. If you need further help, just click on my name and then click private message and ask me what you still need help with. If I can't help you for some reason then I'll direct you to someone that can. :)

I hope that this information helps. :teacher:

GuitarGoddess18
August 31st, 2007, 10:19 PM
Great interview. I am definitely looking forward to the Myth and Magic series, along with the continuence of the Riley series. Your writing is amazing!

Oh, and thanks for the other warm welcomes! ;) This is probably the friendliest thread I've been on.

Dani
August 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM
I'm glad to hear that we are the friendlest thread you've been on.

DavidsGirl841444
September 1st, 2007, 12:15 PM
Thats becasue we are all friendly crazy people. Oh Irish I love yoda so cute. Yup can't go wrong with Dani help she is the best.

Dani
September 1st, 2007, 01:05 PM
I figured that it fit considering that we've been talking about turning to the dark side and stuff. I also seem to end up sounding like Yoda when we chat about it. :lol:

GuitarGoddess18
September 1st, 2007, 10:28 PM
Yoda is awesome, though! My favorite character from that movie.

NessyPerth
September 3rd, 2007, 09:45 AM
my favourite too, yoda the wise one who knows everything, Hey much like dani ;)

DavidsGirl841444
September 3rd, 2007, 10:43 AM
No no my favorite character is Anakin skywalker who is ultra hottie in the movies. I like the 3rd the best.

Dani
September 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
my favourite too, yoda the wise one who knows everything, Hey much like dani ;)
Gee, thanks Nessy! I'll make you my Cheerleadermore often. :lol:

christinac
September 4th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Yep the darkside, that's where I'll be :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 4th, 2007, 10:19 AM
With you christina darkside of the forcesign me up. Evil laugh wahahahaha.

Dani
September 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Evil laugh wahahahaha.
Chica, that sounds like an evil whine rather than a laugh. :roflmao:

Evil laughs sound more like Muhahahahahahahaha! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
September 4th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Ok muhahahaha! Thanks Dani.

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I can hear the evil laughter all the way over here is Australia! :lol:

Right back at you all Muhahahahaha!:swoon:

christinac
September 5th, 2007, 07:51 AM
OH wow charmedgirl I think I can here you too! It must be some type of portal!

NessyPerth
September 5th, 2007, 08:45 AM
muhahahahaha. Just thought i would join in :roflmao:

Dani
September 5th, 2007, 11:54 AM
People are going to read this stuff and think we're really crazy ladies!

*thinks* They probably wouldn't be that far off either! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 6th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Come on snyone who thinks we are crazy are probably right on the money.

christinac
September 6th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Yep but they're missing out on so much fun!!!

CharmedGirl
September 6th, 2007, 08:48 PM
If people don't think we're crazy then what are they doing here?

They are missing out on so much fun!

DavidsGirl841444
September 7th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah if they are crazy like us then yeah for them. But then why are you here if your not crazy.

christinac
September 17th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Yep they are missing out. Sorry haven't been on in a while been real busy. Will come on and off as soon as i can

DavidsGirl841444
September 17th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah off and on yeah sound like fun.

CharmedGirl
September 18th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Off and on doesn't sound like much fun at all. Totally on with a man sounds even better. :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 18th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Ok so christaina says off and on in regards to being online and somehow you manage to turn that into off and on a man charmedgirl!!! Sheesh girl you got a one track mind....

heeeheeeheee only way to be!

christinac
September 18th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I would love to be on with a man that was hot but I meant on line I'm going to try to be online as much as possible. I seem to be losing pages here. I miss you guys. :lol: I'm going to try harder.

Dani
September 18th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Off and on doesn't sound like much fun at all. Totally on with a man sounds even better. :roflmao:
Bec, you think about anything else much hon? I mean sheesh I think about men, but not every waking minute. :roflmao:

You try your best Christina, but we understand if you miss a day or 2. We all do sometimes.:biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
September 18th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Come on dani every waking minute with a hot sweet guy would be heaven

Dani
September 18th, 2007, 11:27 PM
I can't agrue with that, but I still don't have to think about it ever waking minute. :lol:

NessyPerth
September 19th, 2007, 06:42 AM
You try your best Christina, but we understand if you miss a day or 2. We all do sometimes.:biggrin:

As long as it's just a day or two and no longer,:nono:
We are all already missing riley's adventures too much you can't add to our pain by your absense Christina:arghhhh:

DavidsGirl841444
September 19th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Oh whoa still a whole year away waaaa, Cristina will be on as much as she can Nessy we all will miss her.

CharmedGirl
September 21st, 2007, 03:30 AM
As long as it's just a day or two and no longer,:nono:
We are all already missing riley's adventures too much you can't add to our pain by your absense Christina:arghhhh:

:cry: for missing Riley's adventures. She just has way too much fun and when we miss out on her adventures we miss out on her fun...well not really cause we post about what fun she does have so that counts for something. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 21st, 2007, 12:07 PM
Oh yeah this place defenitly counts for alot, its what is keeping me half sane.

Dani
September 21st, 2007, 01:48 PM
Half sane? I would think it would keep you totally sane! :lol:

CharmedGirl
September 22nd, 2007, 09:37 AM
CTR threads take the stress of having to wait for the Riley books away because we can post whatever we want about our favourite men in the books as well as what is going on. If we couldn't do that then we would go totally bananas until the next book in the series was released. :swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
September 23rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Have Riley withdrawl I have shakes and need.

CharmedGirl
September 23rd, 2007, 06:50 PM
Chocolate helps with the withdrawals everytime. LOL

Dani
September 23rd, 2007, 08:25 PM
Chocolate covered strawberries and a fine man that helps too!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 23rd, 2007, 08:35 PM
OMG that would be heaven...yummy. LOL

NessyPerth
September 24th, 2007, 04:19 AM
Chocolate covered strawberries and a fine man that helps too!! :roflmao:
back to the chocolate covered strawberries and man again i see, we always end up back here dont we? :roflmao: we should do a survey on womens fantasies, i bet this one will cum out on top.

CharmedGirl
September 24th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Chocolate dripping down the man would be better...but then I wouldn't know what to do with him. Actually I would know what to do but I'm not telling. LOL

Dani
September 24th, 2007, 07:39 AM
You mean like my chocolate man Bec?

I have a great idea of what to do with that, but I can't say it here!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 24th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Yummy Yummy Chocolate man.

Just don't give any secrets away about what you would want to do with him :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 24th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Oh chocalate bad for me but wouldn't care yummy for tummy, and yeah a man is good need to ring my man and tell him to get his butt here pronto. Yeah we all know what to do with a studdly chocalate covered man. Eat it all up.