PDA

View Full Version : The Boss's Pet: Where will the training take Sondra next?

tonya kinzer
December 23rd, 2010, 04:05 AM
Sondra appears to be enjoying her new lifestyle but trust is a big part of this new venture she's taken on. Can she continue to fully trust her Master? Will He always have her safety in mind when he decides to take her to the next level? How long can she function on the edge? Release comes eventually but...can she hold out?

Stay tuned for the upcoming books in the series to see what sexually arousing activities He has in store for her...both in and out of the office. He knows He has to earn her trust but He also knows she must follow His orders and be obedient. If she disobeys, she has already agreed to abide by whatever punishment He sets forth for her. Will she disobey on purpose because she craves the subservient position? Or because she knows the end result is worth whatever she has to endure to reach the point of ecstasy?

These two will meet others in this lifestyle and Sondra will have more tests in her future. She will also be surprised to find out just how many others have chosen this way. Stay tuned for more on the tantalizing adventures that will have you coming back for more!

tonya kinzer
December 28th, 2010, 01:50 AM
If I begin the next book where the previous story left off, we will be finding out just how much more 'training' Sondra really needs. Is she a natural to this new lifestyle she's choosen? Her Master promised to move her up the scale to the next size. Is the next size the final one or are there more before she reaches the truly largest of the plugs?

Now I can't tell you that here! Just know that her Master has ways of helping her relax on her journey to the largest one that she won't even realize she's reached the end...or will it be just the beginning? Or.....she will be dealing with pain somewhere else that is worse than what the plugs will cause....hhhhmmmm......that would make it interesting, eh?

Thought you'd like that. So I hope you decide to follow along on the adventures of The Boss's Pet to see what happens for them. Writhing ecstasy can be so tantalizing, don't you agree?

smilies/079.gif

tonya kinzer
January 18th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Hop over to my other section (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=16102) and read the excerpt! Leave a comment if you choose, but I hope you will!

thanks for wanting more!

tonya kinzer
March 9th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Nick can be so persuasive and Sondra can't resist those gorgeous eyes of His, nor the way He makes her feel inside with just a look...she melts and then she leaks! He has 'friends' He wants her to meet but she's not sure she's ready to deal with being on display to others? Isn't that what they show in the videos? Perhaps she shouldn't watch them because it looks so real and...those welts must hurt. She knows she's not ready for that when she tells Him no!

Resisting Him and where she knows He can take her is a bit overwhelming because He's sent her over the edge and into the stars on the same night! She can't tell Him no...that results in a spanking and she hates when that happens! No, really she does....but being bad is oh so much fun! *wink*

Stay tuned for more tidbits on what's coming up....oopps, sorry, Nick!

tonya kinzer
May 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
:popcorn:

The sample chapter of book three, Sharing Among Friends, in The Boss's Pet series, is now up for your reading pleasure! There are a few places it can be read so here's where to find it BookBuzzr (http://www.freado.com/users/26001/tonya-kinzer), my blog (http://tonyakinzer.blogspot.com/) located down on the left with books one and two, and on my website (http://tonyakinzer.webs.com/). The series of books can be purchased at Smashwords, All Romance eBook store, Barnes and Noble, Diesel eBook Store, and more. Links can be found on my blog and websites.

Release of the book will happen in June 2011 so please watch for the announcement so you can join me for contests at interview blogs that I'll be doing. Those dates will be posted on my blog and on the calendar on my website.

If you love reading erotic romance with a touch of soft bondage, BDSM and Dom/sub relationships, then you'll love reading the series. Book one, The Contract, is a FREE read so you can meet my characters. Book two, Office Training Goes Home, is $1.99. The series will take you on adventures with Nick and Sondra so please jump in and join them! Thank you for stopping in and I hope you continue to return!

:thankyou: