PDA

View Full Version : Ever been blindfolded during sex?

tonya kinzer
December 25th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Have you been introduced to this yet or even been brave enough to suggest it to your lover? If not, you must!! Don't be shy. Being unable to see and anticipate when and where the touch will happen and what your body will feel makes you so much more aware of the wonderful sensations! mmmm....try it!

Now add another restraint that doesn't involve actually being tied. You must hold your arms out to the side and not move them no matter what - while your lover caresses you, tastes you, makes you crazy! Ah, ah.....you can't touch back, just obey and listen!

Has this worked well for you? Let's talk about how much better it makes the act of lovemaking....

tonya kinzer
December 25th, 2010, 05:10 PM
You noticed how many have already clicked on this post? That means you all want to know, you've done it and are afraid to share or you WANT to know what it's like and are afraid to ask your partner.

Are you one of those who are afraid to open up to your partner? Maybe they also want to experience the same thing. Take down that wall and open up a new world for both of you. Try new things, experiment once in a while.

Have you tried the blindfold? Did it open up new sensations for you by not being able to see and anticipate the caress?

tonya kinzer
December 31st, 2010, 01:24 AM
I thought the whole point of the chat room was to chat with others, not with yourself....chime in here anytime, I'd appreciate it...so would the other readers. They'd have a few other posts to read besides mine along with another point of view.

Now, maybe along with the blindfold, grab two of his ties and connect them to the headboard then to his/your wrists. Make him tie you first so you can experience the wonderful reactions your body will have by not seeing, only being touched and caressed - licked and tasted - um, flavored hot oil is another option! Rub it on and wait for the tingle...Ok, I think I need to step away from my keyboard for a bit....LOL....enjoy, then come let us know what it was like!

:shifty:

tonya kinzer
January 1st, 2011, 02:04 PM
Ever roamed those sexy toy sites to see what they have? Some have creams and lotions you might not want to skip over. Go back and read exactly what they do to certain body parts. Trust me, they do create those tingly, lick-me-now, blood-rushing sensations they claim....mmmmm...darn it all! Mine are gone so I need to hop to my favorite site and order me some more.

Not tried them because you're afraid to order? What better way to get them than in the mail! Do it for you and your partner and find out why they are such best selling items. If you find the right creams, they enhance the nerve endings until they scream to be touched! Now if you're blindfolded and tied and the creams and lotions are working....*wicked laugh*....you are in for such a treat!

Got a favorite toy site? Care to share with us?

querida
January 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Interesting thread title, and yes, it pulled me in! I am not new to the Dom/sub dynamic during sex, and while I think I prefer the sub role (as it comes more naturally to me), I get my time in charge of the flogger---- er, I mean massage oils and restraint cuffs, too! :smilie6: As it's still taboo among most people, I find revealing my tastes to others simply doesn't happen (not even with my closest friends). My stories, however, frequently incorporate some of the BDSM elements, because I am convinced more people fantasize about "walking on the wild side" than will admit.

Kudos to you for opening such a chat, and I will check out your writing! :balloon:

Sarah60
January 4th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Being of the age as we really don't talk about that sort of stuff, however I'll bet a lot women have tried it and are not willing to talk about it in the open. I will admit some times by daughters shock me, I would never tell what I did in the comfort of my home. I do like to read about this, so yes even a 60 plus lady, has a few desires. Good chat I like it

BiancaSommerland
January 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Some people are shy about what they want in bed? Huh. I must hang out with a very different crowd. Why just the other day my best friend was telling me about her main man, some silk scarves, and her first experience with a...plug.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Seriously though, I have to admit, I'm able to go places with my writing (which is read by strangers) that I can't go with my lover. Might be an issue of trust, but I suspect it's more. I'm still not convinced that perfect dom is out there. I read a lot of Cherise Sinclair’s work and I would do anything for one of those men. But they could also almost (if not literally) read my mind.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

That appeals to me. In depth conversation with someone who probably won't 'get it' doesn't. Fantasising is fun though. One of the very reasons I love writing ;)

tonya kinzer
January 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Hi Ladies! I can't tell you how excited I am that you three left comments for others to read. I'm hoping they will be brave and join us here.

Our topic is taboo in many circles but you know what...THEY think about it! We on the other hand are brave enough to take what we want yet......still can't discuss the fun among even our closest friends because they aren't 'one of us' - but we love them just the same. OR....ARE they one of us and we'd NEVER guess that? Hmmm.....now there's a thought! *wicked laugh*

In my book, Sondra realizes she actually enjoys her 'training' and although it may not feel good at first, she loves it just the same but....that's all part of the lifestyle!

Readers, I want to thank you also for knowing you can stop in to read and no one else knows you visit. I count on your views because you love reading! Thank you! My email is on my page so please feel free to write or just leave a comment here.

Thank you all for popping in on your travels!

tonya kinzer
January 14th, 2011, 12:30 PM
YOU are who we write for and we want to get it correct. I want to write so that my characters get stuck in your head and you're thinking of them long after you put the book down. I want you to think of them on more adventures, wonder what if, wonder how they might handle certain situations. I want you to want inside my character's head.

I hope I create characters that also make you want to become a better person, to become stronger in your world, to stand up for yourselves and not be pushed around. I want you to take away something from my books when you're done. I also want you to enjoy what my characters enjoy and become strong enough to discuss what you want from your partner and not be afraid to try new things. Don't be one of those women who only satisfy your partner but let your partner know if you weren't also satisfied in the process. It's a two way street, both need to experience what the joy of love is and can be.

Ok....I've gotten carried away today. I hope you dig deep inside yourself and ask if you are being satisfied. If not, become stronger and ask for what you want. Your partner will thank you for it.

Receiving and never giving isn't always satisfying to someone.We all want to give so let the other person do that for you! Thank you for stopping in. I hope you hop to my other links and learn more about me. Speak up...I want to hear from you!

tonya kinzer
January 16th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I've posted a new topic so hop over and read with us. I hope we get a few responses. No, it isn't something you're going to read anywhere else. We have to be bold and ask the questions we want answers to, yes?

Thought you'd agree! *wink*

bhowdysmilie.gif

tonya kinzer
January 18th, 2011, 12:33 PM
:clap:

Hop over to my other section (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=16102) and read another excerpt I've posted! You won't want to miss this one either. Read and let your mind guess what happens next...

You'll have to read the free read when it becomes available to see if we're both on the same page!

tonya kinzer
March 2nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
:singer: Considering the number of hits these posts are getting...and that this is in the 'chatter' section of my Coffee Page, why is no one leaving a chatter message? I really don't want to be in here all by my little lonesome, talking to myself but that seems to be what's happening. We all want to read about the 'good' stuff but I want some input to help me as an author also.

Come on... you can do it! Somebody chime in and let's discuss a few questions or thoughts that have been in the back of your mind that you would like to try one day. I know you have 'those' thoughts because I do! LOL And you are no different...maybe I'm a little braver but I doubt it.

We haven't discussed...sex outdoors...you can take the blindfold there, too, ya know....deep in the woods where you can smell the pine and the damp earth on a warm day, an untraveled road...only the birds are chirping...both of you pick out a spot where no one will bother you. Let's say you're going to make HIM be blindfolded first - and you brought the restraints and the ropes. Now, let's look for a fallen tree that would make for a nice place to bend him over. Tie his wrists spread out on one side and spread his ankles out and tie them on the other side. Yes of course he's already taken off all his clothes at your command while you watched.

Now the toy box is in the car so go get that. Inside are all the soft wonderful toys, plugs and yes, tingling creams and the oils. What? This isn't YOUR toy box??

My toy box also includes feathers, various other toys that buzz, extra batteries, restraints for the boys...ooppps...ok fine I'll leave them in there!

Hmmm.....what would be in YOUR toy box? You can tell me, we all want to know....come on. This IS the chatter room after all and that's why all of us stop to see what juicy chatter is happening.

:innocent: