PDA

View Full Version : ...Soft BDSM - The Boss's Pet: Office Training Goes Home

tonya kinzer
December 25th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Hello....I knew that title would pull you in here! I'm glad it did. You're one of the curious 85% who are interested in the Dom/sub world. So let's talk about what's inside the book!

The story involves a sophisticated woman of class who wants to know what lies beyond the realm of her sometimes boring vanilla world. She agrees to sign a contract with her lover, who is also her boss, and she also put her own stipulations in the contract to ensure she is not exposed to her vanilla friends.

Sondra is curious, just like the rest of you, and wanted to experience the thrill of knowing what it's like to have someone else in control of her body while she was restrained and blindfolded. Many are curious but don't want anyone else to know their thoughts go that dark.

Take a step and go read my story. I will pull you in to experience what Sondra wanted to find out. I want you to be one of the silent characters or maybe even imagine you're Sondra...if you're male, put yourself into her boss's character and enjoy the fun!

Visit Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tonyakinzer) and read several sample pages before you have to buy.

Thank you for stopping in and I invite you to look me up in the Author Coffee Corner (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=1593)!

tonya kinzer
December 26th, 2010, 09:20 PM
From the number of hits, I'm guessing I'm not the only one interested in the Dom/sub relationship and what happens in their world. We all have secret things we think about that our friends just wouldn't understand. I'll admit I've played around some in that world and found it to be a bit addictive...or is it sex that's a bit addictive? What do you think?

Maybe the idea of allowing someone else control over when and where we receive pleasure is what has us all thinking about the relationships.

Be brave and let's get some chatter here. Come on...let's start with massages...mmm....see? Letting someone else smooth warm oil all over your back and....butt...and......yep, there too!

tonya kinzer
January 1st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Deep in your mind of sexy things to do, is this a secret fantasy of yours? I thought so.....well you're not alone and chances are, your partner thinks that way too...maybe even craves it but is afraid to act on it. They may be waiting for YOU to act on it and force them to go along with you tying them up for a night.

Why do we wait for someone else to make our fantasies come true? I'm not sure but in my writing and surfing, I find this to be quite common. To overcome this little glitch, you need to be able to discuss these things with your partner and see if they, too, like a little soft bondage to spice things up. What's it going to hurt? It's just the two of you; no one else is going to know. Trust your partner and start the conversation. Otherwise, your ho-hum sex life is going to continue in that vein...and wouldn't you rather have that vein go somewhere else? *wicked laugh*

Hop over to my Author Corner and join in the conversation there while you also explore more of my writings. Thank you and I look forward to you sharing thoughts here too!

tonya kinzer
January 4th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I'm hearing from a few brave enough to post but the number of views my posts are receiving tells me there are many who secretly think about what they want done to them...I love it! It lets ME know I'm not alone in that respect...although I'm lucky my partner thinks like I do!

My writing helps bring more of that taboo subject out so we can read about it if we aren't brave enough to ASK for it from our partners! YOU are who I write for so I hope you enjoy my work. I will continue to keep writing, posting and getting work out there for you.

Visit me in my Author Corner and hop to my blog so you find me other places, like Facebook, etc. Come on over!

bhowdysmilie.gif

tonya kinzer
January 14th, 2011, 12:28 PM
YOU are who we write for and we want to get it correct. I want to write so that my characters get stuck in your head and you're thinking of them long after you put the book down. I want you to think of them on more adventures, wonder what if, wonder how they might handle certain situations. I want you to want inside my character's head.

I hope I create characters that also make you want to become a better person, to become stronger in your world, to stand up for yourselves and not be pushed around. I want you to take away something from my books when you're done. I also want you to enjoy what my characters enjoy and become strong enough to discuss what you want from your partner and not be afraid to try new things. Don't be one of those women who only satisfy your partner but let your partner know if you weren't also satisfied in the process. It's a two way street, both need to experience what the joy of love is and can be.

Ok....I've gotten carried away today. I hope you dig deep inside yourself and ask if you are being satisfied. If not, become stronger and ask for what you want. Your partner will thank you for it.

Receiving and never giving isn't always satisfying to someone.We all want to give so let the other person do that for you! Thank you for stopping in. I hope you hop to my other links and learn more about me. Speak up...I want to hear from you!

tonya kinzer
January 16th, 2011, 05:33 PM
bhowdysmilie.gif

I've written a new post in my blog (http://tonyakinzer.blogspot.com)that I'm going to call a Public Service Announcement for men. Is that bad? Hop over and take a read, let me know what you think and don't forget to have your man read it!

I don't want to ruffle feathers or make anyone upset but I think what I talk about deserves a mention for some of the men out there or...perhap...partners because we all need a reminder once in a while.

Are we getting selfish? I certainly hope not but I wanted a another new topic. I love topics, it gets all of us reading if not commenting but we also want to read more comments.

Thanks for stopping in....*wink* Hope it works for you!

:shifty:

tonya kinzer
January 18th, 2011, 12:41 PM
How hot do you like it? Hop over to my Author Corner (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=16102) - this one is another excerpt from the prequel to The Boss's Pet!

The free read will soon be posted at Smashwords - to include the Kindle and Nook versions! It'll also be at B & N!

romancereader
February 10th, 2011, 09:24 PM
:rockon: Will have to check this book out sounds like an very interesting read.:cool2:

tonya kinzer
February 11th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Romance Reader - thank you for stopping in! Not many leave even a hello but I'm still glad they stop to read!

applause.gif

tonya kinzer
March 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM
I'm working frantically to finish this FREE read because I've promised it for too long. I want it to be ready for download by you on Tuesday March 8th from Smashwords.com (http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tonyakinzer) so keep an eye out here and on my blog (http://tonyakinzer.blogspot.com) for the date it will be available for sure!

I've added 5,000+ words in the last three days and working on the cover. I also will be doing a book trailer for the series but that may have to wait until May. My day job is just not permitting the extra time right now.

Thank you for stopping in to read; I don't want disappointed readers but I think once you get into the story, you'll love it, too. Please drop me a note to let me know what you think when you do get it read! *wink*

:popcorn:

tonya kinzer
March 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM
:fridaynite:

I made it happen! Yippee!! 'The Contract' is being formatted at Smashwords. Wow, what a frantic few days but the FREE read pre-quel to Office Training Goes Home has been uploaded and will be ready for YOU to download in a few days.

Be sure to get that laptop or iPad on ice before the download because it's a scorcher! Ladies, you may need to have a spare pair of panties handy just in case! Oops, sorry! *wicked laugh*

I hope you all enjoy meeting Nick and Sondra and will want more of their adventures in the future. Not sure when the next book will be available, I need a bit of a break but it won't be a long one!

Thank you for stopping in and....enjoy! *wink* Don't say I didn't warn you how hot it is!

tonya kinzer
April 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Yes, I've reduced the price of book two, Office Training Goes Home, to $1.99 at Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tonyakinzer) and it will soon be the same web-wide on all e-stores! I'm hoping you will follow my characters on their adventures and get to know Nick and Sondra. Book one, The Contract, is a FREE read so please tell your friends who enjoy reading erotic romance.
Sondra, a driven, hard working woman, learns more about her submissive side than she cares to admit but it's teaching her more about Nick and his world. Nick is not an easy man to get to know, nor to peel layers from in order to get at the man inside, but she is determined to help him learn that there is more to life than work.
I'd love to hear from those who have read my work and if you want to help me, please leave a review at one of my websites or on the e-store sites. Thank you for reading and visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

tonya kinzer
May 4th, 2011, 05:59 PM

The sample chapter of book three, Sharing Among Friends, in The Boss's Pet series, is now up for your reading pleasure! There are a few places it can be read so here's where to find it BookBuzzr (http://www.freado.com/users/26001/tonya-kinzer), my blog (http://tonyakinzer.blogspot.com) located down on the left with books one and two, and on my website (http://tonyakinzer.webs.com). The series of books can be purchased at Smashwords, All Romance eBook store, Barnes and Noble, Diesel eBook Store, and more. Links can be found on my blog and websites.

Release of the book will happen in June 2011 so please watch for the announcement so you can join me for contests at interview blogs that I'll be doing. Those dates will be posted on my blog and on the calendar on my website.

If you love reading erotic romance with a touch of soft bondage, BDSM and Dom/sub relationships, then you'll love reading the series. Book one, The Contract, is a FREE read so you can meet my characters. Book two, Office Training Goes Home, is $1.99. The series will take you on adventures with Nick and Sondra so please jump in and join them! Thank you for stopping in and I hope you continue to return!

:womancomputer:

tonya kinzer
May 13th, 2011, 01:46 AM

Have you read Book 1 & 2 and want to let others know that you enjoyed it? Please leave a comment at All Romance Ebooks (http://allromanceebooks.com), Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tonyakinzer), B & N (http://tinyurl.com/6cgprjf), or my website. If you've not left a 'rating' for the books, please do that for me, too. I'd love it if you would share a comment and let others know it's worth a few minutes of read time!

Thank you to those who have already downloaded and read both books! Wow! You're all amazing! Book three is coming along and you won't be disappointed, I promise you! Thanks again! Please feel free to jump in here and leave a comment or two!

:whistilin:

tonya kinzer
May 21st, 2011, 12:25 AM
:stretching1:

Thank you to those who have kept after me to get my books at Amazon for The Boss's Pet series! On Thursday, I went in and opened my Kindle author account, uploaded my books and as of tonight, they are both up for your reading pleasure!

When book three comes out in late June (Sharing Among Friends), it will also be uploaded for you to enjoy so keep an eye out here or on my website (http://tonyakinzer.webs.com) or blog (http://tonyakinzer.blogspot.com) for more information!

I so appreciate that you're enjoying my series. If you read either of The Boss's Pet books, I would so appreciate it if you would hop over to Amazon, or B & N, and leave a review and rating. That really does help an author get noticed and to move up the chart. I'm no where near the top 100 but that would be so awesome! *wink*

:notworthy:

tonya kinzer
June 11th, 2011, 02:49 PM
:toot:

OMG!! I'm so excited to share this trailer with all of you. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it! I found an awesome sound track for you, too!

I'd love to hear what you think....enjoy and share the link!

The Boss's Pet Book Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykMSl9FYvY)

:clap:

tonya kinzer
September 8th, 2011, 02:30 AM
:singer:

What better way to jump start your weekend? Come have fun with us, ask me questions and let's party! Drinks are on me and the bartender might even play for a bit! Come on over, I'll be there all day - http://edenbaylee.wordpress.com

:innocent:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties> <o:Version>12.00</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Name="Body Text Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

tonya kinzer
March 25th, 2012, 12:16 PM
:toot:
.99 Sale!!

That's right! Get book four, Their Submissive Switch of The Boss's Pet series, while it's ON SALE at Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/The-Bosss-Pet-Submissive-ebook/dp/B006XJM7MG/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332430847&sr=1-3)! Now thru April 2 you can save $2 - I hope that helps a few of you get a taste of this series. Sondra has fun in the dungeon but first is she strong enough to resist her first female Domme or will her body betray her and make her beg for release? She also turns the tables on her Masters to show them just how much she's learned when she brings them to their knees! Read a XXX-rated excerpt (http://www.freado.com/book/11605/the-bosss-pet-their-submissive-switch-bk-4) first if you like!

Thank you for taking a peek! If you've not checked out the first three books, you'll find those at Amazon also, as well as B & N, Apple, SmashWords, All Romance e-Books and more! I appreciate that so many of you have stopped by to check out my books! Muah! While you're peeking at the excerpt, sign up for my newsletter while you're there and automatically get entered into my monthly contests!