PDA

View Full Version : Last Day to ENTER!!!

adesray
January 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Enter to win a free copy of my paranormal romance novel "The Key".

A teenage girl suffering from a family tragedy, Maddie Clevenger is oblivious to the ancient mystery surrounding her. She’s young and incredibly unlucky, in life and in love. She should be enjoying her senior year of high school, but instead she is tormented by a reoccurring nightmare and a very real stalker. But all that changes when Chase Donovan, an Air Force brat with a protective streak, shows up at school. Will Chase be the key to helping her solve her stalker problem? Will he be the key to solving the mystery surrounding her family’s past?

All details can be found at Felicia Roger's website (http://www.feliciarogersauthor.webs.com). Completely free to play! Enjoy!

smilie_colors1.gif

faerydreamer
January 14th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I am intrigued! I need to read this book.

Thanks

adesray
January 15th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Congratulations to Andrea B!!!! :thewave:

She won a free copy of my new paranormal romance, "The Key" by Solstice Publishing.

Thanks to all of those that played. And thank you so much faerydreamer for the nice comment!

For all of you that didn't win, don't dispair, head over to my website for all the places that my novel is now available. Also, keep checking back for more contests yet to come!