PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone

Samantha Gentry
June 16th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I'm a new member of Coffee Time Forums, although I've been a member of Coffee Time and Coffee Time Exotic Yahoo Groups for a while. I'm a published author of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, mysteries, paranormal (time travel and ghost) romance, and erotica romance. I have 21 published novels with Harlequin/Silhouette under my other pseudonym of Shawna Delacorte. As Samantha Gentry I write various forms of erotica romance for ebook and have 7 published novels/novellas/short story. I also teach an 8 week fiction writing class at the university twice a year for the last 9 years.

Everyone is welcome to check out my contest on my website. Two more weeks on the current one before I start a new one.

And right now I should be writing rather than playing online. :lol:

Karenne
June 16th, 2007, 01:50 PM
(wink) we all understand playing on line. So glad you are here in our forum family! :yes:

rgraham666
June 16th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome Samantha.

Tara S Nichols
June 18th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Wow so many published novels:clap:. Welcome to the forum.
-Tara

Samantha Gentry
June 18th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Welcome Samantha.

Thanks, it nice to be here.

Samantha Gentry
June 18th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Wow so many published novels:clap:. Welcome to the forum.
-Tara

Thanks, Tara. My first novel was for Silhouette's Desire line and was published in 1992, so I've been at it for a while. ;)

Samantha Gentry
June 18th, 2007, 04:50 PM
(wink) we all understand playing on line. So glad you are here in our forum family! :yes:

Thanks, Karenne. It's nice to be here.

jadxiadax
June 19th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Nice to see you here. I have actually read a couple of your Harlequin/Silhouette books. My fav so far is the Sedgwick Curse. It will be great to have you around!!!!

Jax

Samantha Gentry
June 26th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Nice to see you here. I have actually read a couple of your Harlequin/Silhouette books. My fav so far is the Sedgwick Curse. It will be great to have you around!!!!

Jax

Thanks, Jax. The Sedgwick Curse (Harlequin Intriuge) was a fun book to write.

It was more fun researching it as I was "forced" to spend a week in the the English countryside in the Cotswolds. <g>