PDA

View Full Version : Knitting B

Karenne
June 19th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Okay...I am totally inspired. I am going out and getting new thread and I am going to start a new project.

Anyone else want to join with me and share our progress? We could share and complain together and ....oh oh..share pictures!

BrendaBryce
June 20th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I'm totally into squares right now. I'm even trying my hand at designing. Squares are versitile because if you make them out of cotton, you can use them as dishcloths. Make them out of acrylic or any other type, they can be afghan squares.

Brenda Bryce
www.brendabryce.com (http://www.brendabryce.com)

Karenne
June 21st, 2007, 12:35 AM
Wonderful Brenda! You should share pictures. I love pictures!

I just started making a Shrug today...well I say started. I bought the yard, printed the pattern, casted off, first line...and then made dinner!:roflmao:

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:50 PM
I'm working on a square that I'm going to send off to Warm Up America. I started this while I was volunteering with the Home Ec teacher at my mom's school and I hadn't touched it in a while. I found it the other day and started to work on it again. When I get a pic of the blanket you wanted to see Karenne, I'll take a pic of the square too. It's nothing special, but the yarn is blue and varigated.

Karenne
June 25th, 2007, 01:35 AM
If you made it...it is special!:yes:

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 12:26 AM
I put a message over on the crocheting thread about the picture of my knitting because it has a picture of my blanket that I'm crocheting also. The links are on that thread, so you'll have to get them there. Take a look at it and tell me what you think.

The only bad part is that after I took the picture and I started to work on it again, I messed up and had to pull it apart and the whole thing just came undone after that. :rawrrrrr: I'm upset, but I can redo it.

Karenne
June 27th, 2007, 12:57 AM
ohh...sorry honey! I hate pulling it out! I am the ribbit (rip it) queen!

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I hate ripping too. If you're the queen then I'm the princess of ripping out. :lol: