PDA

View Full Version : My erotic paranormal The Yearning releases today!!!!

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 09:13 AM
Bouncy Icon SmilieI'm so thrilled!! This is my very first erotic paranormal. I've written romantic comedy, historicals, contemporaries and erotic romances, but never a paranormal, until now!!

I'll be on hand all day to give you news of The Yearning.

Here's the cover and blurb to get you started.

http://www.TinaDonahue.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/The-Yearning2.jpg

Blurb:

To break this curse, they’ll have to turn the heat up. Way up.

Jasmine Dante prowls Key West’s nightlife, fighting a losing battle against a jealous rival’s curse that forces her to seek carnal pleasure, no matter the danger. Weakened from lack of sleep, driven by insatiable lust, she spots a man who stirs her desperate craving, and begins yet another dance of seduction.

Except the dark stranger who returns her direct stare is no ordinary lover. Inside his powerful body lies a raw sexuality that just might be enough to break her curse. There’s only one way to find out: imprison him in her bed and feed on his passion.

Former U.S. Marshal Mike Stearn is many things, but he’s no woman’s sex slave. The deadly telekinetic power he ruthlessly suppresses comes alive again at Jasmine’s touch. Beneath her bold, potent sensuality he senses vulnerability and desperation. He may be in handcuffs, but she’s the one who’s enslaved.

As Mike resurrects his power to free himself so he can find the curse’s source and defeat it, Jasmine revels in his masterful rule. Her ravenous yearning evolves into rapture as she surrenders to his hunger, her darkest needs—and the emotional connection that lies beyond. Unless the curse takes her life first…

Warning: Tons of steamy sex, smoldering passion and a to-die-for love story with a hot Alpha hero who finds himself imprisoned by one sultry and desperate babe.

BUY LINK:
http://store.samhainpublishing.com/the-yearning-p-6248.html (http://store.samhainpublishing.com/the-yearning-p-6248.html)

<O:pI'm also hosting a CONTEST at Nine Naughty Novelists today: http://ninenaughtynovelists.blogspot.com/?zx=2aa17b4c4ebe255b

Come and check it out for a chance to win an EROTIC ROMANCE

Tina<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Tina Donahue<O:p</O:p
“Heat with Heart”<O:p</O:p

THE YEARNING (Available NOW)<O:p</O:p
SENSUAL STRANGER (TWO - 5 Star Reviews)<O:p</O:p
IN HIS ARMS (SIX - 5 Star Reviews)<O:p</O:p
ADORED (award winning - 4 Stars RT)<O:p</O:p
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (5 Stars NOR - 4 Stars RT)<O:p</O:p

Twitter: http://twitter.com/tinadonahue<O:p</O:p
</O:p

ReneeVincent
February 1st, 2011, 10:52 AM
So happy for you Tina, my dear! You deserve nothing but the best! And even though this is your first paranormal, I know it will be a best seller for you! Um, hello! Just look at that cover!
Wishing you all the best!!!

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
So happy for you Tina, my dear! You deserve nothing but the best! And even though this is your first paranormal, I know it will be a best seller for you! Um, hello! Just look at that cover!

Thanks so much, Renee!! Yeah, the cover is delish. :)

mamasand2
February 1st, 2011, 11:13 AM
I already have this marvelous sounding book and can't wait to read it. Congrats on your release today and breaking into a new genre.

Sandie

sarah mcneal
February 1st, 2011, 11:21 AM

Tina, congratulations on the release of your first paranormal. I wish you every success. Oh. Look a bazooka for you. :uzi:

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 11:23 AM
Tina, congratulations on the release of your first paranormal. I wish you every success. Oh. Look a bazooka for you. :uzi:

LOL - but the bazooka doesn't have any sparkly pink thingys on it.

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 11:25 AM
I already have this marvelous sounding book and can't wait to read it. Congrats on your release today and breaking into a new genre.

Sandie

Hey, Sandie, thanks!! Hope you like it. I'm very excited about writing paranormals. :)

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM
Hey, Sandie, thanks!! Hope you like it. I'm very excited about writing paranormals. :)

BTW: Forgot to mention to everyone - I'm hosting a contest today with one of my following backlist as a prize:

1. Adored - ebook
2. Deep Dark Delicious - ebook
3. Lush Velvet Nights - ebook
4. In His Arms - ebook
5. Take My Breath Away - mass market paperback
6. Bad Boys with Red Roses - mass market paperback

*** Winner in continental US has her choice of one of the six. Winner outside continental US has her choice of one of the ebooks. Winner chosen at random from this site and Nine Naughty Novelists where I'm also appearing today. :)

tuscaroralady
February 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Just dropped in to show you some love girl. You Rock and congrats on your release.

Teresa

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 12:00 PM
Just dropped in to show you some love girl. You Rock and congrats on your release.

Teresa

Thanks, sweetie, I appreciate it. *blushing over here*

Tina Donahue
February 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Just to give you a feel for the story. :whistle:

On the bluesy strains of the song, Mike wound his arms around Jasmine’s waist, drawing her into him.
She ran her hands up his shoulders, her fingers caressing his nape, her ripe breasts and peaked nipples nestling against the solid planes of his chest.
His lids slipped down on a hard sigh as her succulent body tormented him. He hadn’t had sex in months. He’d never been the type of man to have a devoted girlfriend, which kept his private life uncomplicated and left all the trouble for work.
On the next easy sway, Jasmine tugged the leather cord tying his hair and worked her fingers through the freed strands to stroke his scalp.
Liquid heat oiled his body, loosening his shoulders and limbs. Grunting in approval, he eased her into his stiffened cock and buried his face in her shoulder-length mane. Her delicate perfume reminded him of a garden’s subtle aromas beneath the morning sun. He found it unbelievably provocative, even though it didn’t match the rest of her packaging.
She’d dressed for sex tonight, and yet beneath her smoldering gaze he’d caught unexpected vulnerability, perhaps fear. It convinced him she wasn’t a pricey call girl. So given her obvious angst, why was she doing this? Because she craved excitement and wanted to fuck someone outside her ordinary world? With minimum risk, of course. That had to be her reason for asking so many questions and dodging all of his. She was checking him out to make certain he posed no threat to her physically and that their bed-play would be shameless fun, not dangerous.
The singer reached a high note, holding it. The sax wailed in the background. Applause and appreciative whistles erupted from the audience.
Mike turned until he and Jasmine completed a half-circle. At the basic move, her breath spilled out in what sounded like wonder, telling him tonight might be her first foray into the club scene and casual sex. Despite her suggestive attire, she seemed as out of place here as some of his witnesses had in their new lives under his protection.
Individuals he had saved, but at what cost?
He frowned at his memories of a past he never discussed with anyone. So why had he told her about being with the service? Because he wanted her to trust him? A stupid decision. It made her too curious.
Did someone try to kill you? she’d asked.

Buy Link: http://store.samhainpublishing.com/the-yearning-p-6248.html (http://store.samhainpublishing.com/the-yearning-p-6248.html)<O:p</O:p

Lucky47
February 2nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
Tina,
Congrats on the release of your first Paranormal. I know there will be more. I love Mike already. :) Wishing you many sales Tina. And that cover is great. All your covers are great. lol
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com

Tina Donahue
February 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
Tina,
Congrats on the release of your first Paranormal. I know there will be more. I love Mike already. :) Wishing you many sales Tina. And that cover is great. All your covers are great. lol
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com

Thanks, Carol - I'm thrilled about its release. :)

desitheblonde
February 2nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
wow it great and congrats on the book i love the color

Tina Donahue
February 2nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
wow it great and congrats on the book i love the color

Thanks, hon - I like the colors too. :)

CharmedGirl
February 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Congratulations on the release. The cover is beautiful.

Tina Donahue
February 2nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Congratulations on the release. The cover is beautiful.

Thanks, hon, I love it too! :)