View Full Version : Lifemate Connections: Eryn

Pages : [1] 2

Karenne
June 20th, 2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.keriarthur.com/images/LifematesErynlarge.jpg

ImaJinn Books
March 2007
ISBN:

Eryn James was a medical secretary, not a police officer, but when the police came calling for her assistance in tracking down a killer, she jumped at the chance. Not because she had any real desire to hunt down a killer, but because the task involved playing bait in Lifemate Connections--one of the most exclusive and expensive bars in town.

In a world where men outnumbered women ten to one, and long-term relationships were frowned upon, bars like Lifemate provided a safe environment for women and men to meet and ‘test drive’ possible suitors without the initial risk of taking them home. Only five patrons of the bar had recently been murdered, and as a shifter with a keen sense of smell, it was now Eryn’s task to track the killer down.

But no matter how much she trusted her nose to get her out of trouble, she wasn’t about to go in there alone. The club was full of security, and there were cops sitting in a van outside the club, listening to her every word and move.

How dangerous could playing bait actually be?

Then she met Grey Stockard…a man who oozed sex appeal and danger with every movement.

A man she wanted with every ounce of her being.

A man she just might end up dying for.

Excerpt, click here (http://www.keriarthur.com/lifemate.htm)

Dani
June 21st, 2007, 10:38 PM
Whoa! This one sounds really good. Is this a stand alone book or are there others along with it?

Karenne
June 22nd, 2007, 12:22 AM
Well...looking at her site...it looks like a standa alone. But I could be wrong (blushing)

DavidsGirl841444
June 22nd, 2007, 08:08 AM
Stand alone or not it proabaly kicks butt.

Dani
June 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks so much. That's what I thought too, but wasn't sure.

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 02:03 AM
wow! another one I can't wait to read!! :lol:

KeriArthur
June 23rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Whoa! This one sounds really good. Is this a stand alone book or are there others along with it?

it's a stand alone -- at the moment. If I ever get some time between the riley books and the dragon books, I'll be writing more in that series. Not the same characters, but the same world. :)

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
Cool! Though, I have to say that I'd rather see more Riley books at the moment (no offence to the other books that you have written). :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Well yeah I bet we would all love more riley books but hey maybe this one is just as good I guess we'll read and see.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna find out. I'm ordering it.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Me too. Oh we are suckers for Keri's books.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah we are!

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 05:51 PM
da** straight, :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Fun we play tag. and such words for such a lady you go girl. tag

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Such words? Whatever do you mean?? We're damn well clean mouthed here! LMAO!! Tag!

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Oh yes we are ladies some tough ladies who won't be messed with.

Karenne
June 26th, 2007, 06:16 PM
snicker..I am just going to ignore those comments!

Great news! I just orderd Lifemate Connections: Eryn!

I can't wait to read it!

KeriArthur
June 26th, 2007, 06:21 PM
hope you enjoy it :turned:

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 07:09 PM
That's great Karenne. I just got some funds up, so I'm off to order this one and a few other books myself. Enjoy it! Oh, and we'll (at least I promise to) be good and not swear outright anymore. Not that what we've said it worse than what some of the authors have posted. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 09:52 PM
So true chica I'll also try to cut down the swearing.

Karenne
June 27th, 2007, 12:39 AM
I am sure I will enjoy it Keri! (wink)

And when I am done...we can all go over there and chat about it. This should help keep the Riley urgency at bay!

yes..I love to chat!:roflmao:

Dani
June 27th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I ordered mine! It will take about a week to get it, but I guess I can wait. I'll join the discussion when I finish it.

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 06:48 AM
So...what did you think of ordering through there? Was it easy? I like it but I am still new with it and trying to figure out if it is worth my time to do it. So spill the beans and tell me babe!

:tooth:

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry Karenne, I didn't use it this time. I couldn't figure it out and was too impatient to find the thread that had the direct link to Keri's books. There needs to be a search bar so that you can type in what you want to find. The only one I found was for sending e-cards (or something to that effect). Next time I will use it for sure because I know I will be ordering more of Keri's books. I also ordered a few things that I couldn't get through your Amazon affiliate. That's the other reason that I didn't use it. I know, bad me. :(

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM
oh no! You weren't looking in teh book store honey. You were looking in my site. On the navigation bar it says Book Store, but here it is the direct link:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html

IM me ANYTIME! :whistling:

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 07:31 PM
:baffled: OH! Well that explains it. Dumb-dumb me clicked the wrong link. :censored: Well that was smart. I'll bookmark it this time, so that I can find it easier. :lol:

Dani
July 2nd, 2007, 10:14 AM
My copy of the book just came in this morning!! *Does happy dance* I'm so excited. I'll let y'all know when I'm finished.

DavidsGirl841444
July 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Please do!!! Hot anticipation and be truthful even if it hurts to hear.

Dani
July 3rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
I'm starting it tonight. I had to finish Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas first. That was a great book. I so loved it. Now to see what I feel about this one. Will post as soon as I've finished!

Dani
July 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM
:wazzapp: Just had to stop in real quick and say that I finished the book about 30 minutes ago. Man was is great. I especially loved the dominatrix section. That was a riot. If you haven't read it, you need to. Happy 4th everyone!

Lainey
July 4th, 2007, 04:27 PM
It is now going on my TBB pile .. it sounds great and just what I love ... right up my alley so to speak.. yeah .. and congrats on it.

DavidsGirl841444
July 5th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Also can't wait to read this one as well you all make it sound so thrilling and hot. Right up my alley.

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 02:37 PM
It is thrilling and hot! You will definately enjoy it. I know I did. :yes: :devil:

Keri I have one, well two questions for you. Where did you get the idea for yodeling and the animal really doesn't do that...do they? That info was funny as heck! LOL

KeriArthur
July 5th, 2007, 05:43 PM
have you ever heard a beagle howl? It does actually sound more like a yodel than a howl (or a cross between the two)--it's a weird sound. Which is why I included it--thought it would be a fun point in a shifter :lol:

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I've heard them howl, but I just never thought about it sounding like yodeling. It was funny though. I loved it.

Karenne
July 5th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I love beagles...:whistling:

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Beagles are cute. My neighbor (across the grove) had one and she was as sweet as could be. Every time I was over there while I was pregnant she used to put her head on my belly and lay there. Sometimes we wondered if she thought my son was gonna be hers. LOL

Just wait until you get into the book Karenne. You'll love it!

Keri, do you like the name Jack? I noticed you used it in this book too.

KeriArthur
July 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Keri, do you like the name Jack? I noticed you used it in this book too.

yes, I do like that name--though I've never actually thought about how many times I've used it!

Karenne
July 7th, 2007, 01:06 AM
snicker...(feeling nosey) Is there a reason why? That you can share? :devil:

DavidsGirl841444
July 7th, 2007, 06:26 PM
What do you mean where else is it?

Dani
July 7th, 2007, 09:09 PM
The name Jack is in the Riley books and this book. And they both do just about the same job. LOL I'm not sure the name is in any other of her books or not.

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Well maybe 'riley's world' was be subconsciously being created in her mind...and that is why we see peeks of what is to come....:flowers:

DavidsGirl841444
July 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Maybe it does peek out from her world, I like that riley's world....

Dani
July 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Karenne, I think you may be onto something. That would be so cool.

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Thank you! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:41 PM
So only way to fond the book is online right?

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 05:46 PM
You might be able to find it at Borders. Since they are associated with Amazon (I said borders twice...DUH) you might be able to find it there. If not then you can get it online. In fact you can order it here from CTR! http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...Associate.html (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...Associate.html)

If you do get it from here, let Karenne know how you liked ordering through the site.

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Will do so and let you know how i liked the bok as well. Thanks!

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Cool! can't wait for you to get it and comment about it! :biggrin:

Karenne
July 19th, 2007, 11:37 PM
You might be able to find it at Borders. Since they are associated with Amazon (I said borders twice...DUH) you might be able to find it there. If not then you can get it online. In fact you can order it here from CTR! http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...Associate.html (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...Associate.html)

If you do get it from here, let Karenne know how you liked ordering through the site.

Thank you! I would love for people to purchase from there because I am one of those people who need to have my work NOTICED...snicker:whistling:

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Well she asked, "So only way to fond the book is online right?" So I told her about Borders just incase she could find it there (cause some don't like to order from online). They might not have it though. That's also why I gave her the sites addy to buy it from here, so :tt2:. I was trying to help!!!

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Ladies no fighting amongst ourselves, we are all friends plus we have a commen enemy here Gautier.

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Yes, that is so true, but Guatier isn't in this story. But there is a villian that we can dislike just as much. :whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Blake the newbad guy, right?

Dani
July 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
That's what it's looking like and I don't think he's the only one. :nah:

mskendra
July 22nd, 2007, 12:34 AM
Teasing is not nice. :lol: We still have days to wait.:mumbles: Tomorrow, right.. we get them tomorrow.

:taz:

Dani
July 22nd, 2007, 12:57 AM
I can only wish Kendra. I'm so ready to read it now! *whining* I want the book now!!! :mumbles: Why can't it be the 31st yet???

Karenne
July 22nd, 2007, 01:42 AM
because then you would have to find something else to complain about:devil:

Dani
July 22nd, 2007, 02:21 AM
Oh, but I can find a lot of things to complain about. :lol: At this point I refuse not to until I have to. Hehehehe!

DavidsGirl841444
July 23rd, 2007, 11:05 AM
Well thats big of you to not complain about something else till what your complaining about now solves itself. What a conundrum.(not sure spelled that right)

Karenne
July 23rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
snicker...good one DavidsGirl...good one!!!:turned:

mskendra
July 23rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
This one is a paperback too right? :err:

I think we should ahve a contest to see how finishes it first! :tt2:

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Is which one a paperback mskendra?

snicker..yes, I got lost in the conversation again. So shoot me!

DavidsGirl841444
July 24th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Bang, bang.... Kidding.

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 05:05 PM
gasp....struggles...okay, but who are you going to pick on now?

Dani....avenge me

(falls over dramatically with my arm over my forehead):swoon:

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:11 AM
OH NO!!!! You killed my Karenne! How could you Davidsgirl? How could you? :cry: That was a serious :nono: . I told you about playing with the guns. They are not for children. Now go to your room and don't come out until I tell you to. You understand me missie? If you do it again it will mean war :tank:.:roflmao: Was that good enough Karenne?

Kendra, yes this is a paper back and it is shorter than her other books. I've already read it and I do believe that Karenne has too. It was a great book. When you're finished reading it we can discuss it if you want. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
July 25th, 2007, 09:14 AM
:gunsmilie: Didn't mean to play with guns I'll put it down now.:mumbles: So didn't mean to I'll go to my room and not come out.:sorry: Karenne sorry didn't mean to shoot you. OOOO found another one under my bed:gun_bandana: ahhhh up into the air. Oh there goes the plaster.

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 07:06 PM
We are soooo goofy! :wacko: I guess that you can come out of your room now. Hehehehe!

mskendra
July 26th, 2007, 12:58 AM
thanks for the info!

:lol: Imaginary guns don't hurt people! People with "smileys" shoot up the plaster.

Karenne
July 26th, 2007, 02:56 PM
(comes back to life because of the sheer strength of luv from Dani and my crew):innocent:

Yes, I have read the book. That is the real reason I came back..more books in the Riley series (winks)

PS...we are goofy! :rawrrrrr:

DavidsGirl841444
July 26th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Oh true Mskendra and thank you for letting me out of the rom irishwolf.

Dani
July 26th, 2007, 04:07 PM
LMAO!! Like I could really keep you in there. :nah:

I love the way we kid around. It's too funny. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
July 26th, 2007, 05:03 PM
wE ARE LIKE KIDS AT A CANDY STORE.

Karenne
July 26th, 2007, 10:31 PM
this is my escape from the 'real' world :punk:

DavidsGirl841444
July 27th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Escape reality to this wonderful world.

Dani
July 27th, 2007, 09:05 PM
This is my favorite place to hide from reality! :biggrin:

Thank you Karenne for setting it up!!!! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
July 31st, 2007, 08:50 PM
Thank you from me when life is so much harsh I come here and let it all out and you guys take it away. Thank you for all of it.

christinac
August 16th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I dont' know how I missed this forum DavidsGirl is shooting up Karenne, Dani avenges and Karenne come back to life! Whoa I have really been missing out. :lol: Yeah like the girls said thanks Karenne for coming up with this other world. It is the best thing possible (besides Keri's books) sorry Karenne :(
forgive me? :)

DavidsGirl841444
August 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Aww do y0ou want to get shot as well. Can take care of that.

Dani
August 16th, 2007, 11:06 PM
*says in stern mother voice* What have I told you about playing with the guns young lady?? :nono: Am I going to have to take them away and send you to your room again??? :roflmao:

christinac
August 17th, 2007, 07:57 AM
:lol: I didn't mean to start a fight! :( Please don't shoot I was just saying I have been missing all the action. (ducking behind a steel table praying the shots won't come through):sweatdrop:

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 11:42 AM
:roflmao: You didn't. She can play if she wishes, but she has to be careful! LMAO!

christinac
August 17th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Oh, in that case can I bringa my guns :gunsmilie: out! :lol:

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Okay, but you have to be very careful with them. :roflmao:Or I'll have to get my guns :tank: out and then there will be heck to pay. LMAO!

christinac
August 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM
OK I'll promise I'll be good! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 17th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Yes mommy I will be very careful not to blow any one's brain out. Who you all have bigger guns then me I feel I have to go to the airforce and get some missles to over compensate.

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 02:03 AM
:roflmao: I have been reduced to mommy on here now...LOL!! Oh well, I guess it comes with being a mommy off here.

DavidsGirl841444
August 19th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Oh sorry didn't mean to refer you to mommy status. I am sorry. But it was all in fun.

christinac
August 20th, 2007, 07:47 AM
LOL! Ya'll guys are hillarious!!

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 10:49 AM
whao they really need to do something about those gun laws in america. you all have gone crazy. Sheeesh they would give anyone a gun :roflmao:
(im ducking and covering)

christinac
August 20th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I own a shotgun but that's about it. I go deer hunting sometimes. :lol:
But I think they shouldn't be able to give certain people guns.

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Oh sorry didn't mean to refer you to mommy status. I am sorry. But it was all in fun.
Girl, I was teasing...It's all good! I knoew you were being sarcastic. Why do you think I put up the ROFLMAO smiley up before I posted? LOL

whao they really need to do something about those gun laws in america. you all have gone crazy. Sheeesh they would give anyone a gun :roflmao:
(im ducking and covering)
Actually Nessy, I agree whole heartedly. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have guns or anything else. It's very scary to think about who is allowed to own guns these days, but this country was founded on many laws and the right to bare arms is one of them. Not that we need that now since it is (or supposed to be) a more civilized time (yeah right). LOL

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I own a shotgun but that's about it. I go deer hunting sometimes. :lol:
But I think they shouldn't be able to give certain people guns.
i could never go hunting live animals i'm too much of a softy. I would enjoy target shooting though that would be fun. We go paintballing over here sometimes wooohooo we did it as a work do once and we got to shoot the boss :roflmao: now that is something we all dream doing

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 01:21 AM
Sounds great to me...I have a few bosses that I'd like to do that too!:roflmao:

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 01:25 AM
I love Skirmish and Zone 3 which is laser shooting. So much fun!

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 09:48 AM
Ok shooting range fun, shooting deer I don't know how fun that is. Yeah more civilized people the world is, like muclear bombs are civilized. But that is neither here or there.

christinac
August 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
I don't go deer hunting much anymore, but I love shooting skeet. That is awesome.

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:45 PM
I can't shoot Bambi either, but I sure can eat him. LMAO!!!!! That sad isn't it? Oh well. We have a friend that brings us the meat when he goes hunting cause he brings back a lot of meat.

christinac
August 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Deer meat is so good!

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 03:43 PM
WHOA, yeah eating meat is good not wasting it since its dead you know. Hungry people all over the world.

christinac
August 22nd, 2007, 07:30 AM
I like the deer jerkey it is really good if you got someone that knows what they are doing.

Dani
August 22nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
We get deer sausage made. It's awsome! Yummy, I'm gettin hungry now! :roflmao:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
I've tried deer jerky, and I've got to say that it didn't work for me. Here's why:

We (my husband and I) were on our way home from visiting family in M.I. and there was a wounded deer in the medium. We stop. My husband's plan was to walk up to the deer and break her neck. Partly to put her out of her misery, partly so he could have the meat. As he's walking over to her, she gets scared and tries to run. He then finds out that she's been shot. Her left back hoof is hanging off. Broken and the only thing that is keeping it attached is her skin/hide. So she's trying to run on the bone, and she's been shot in the upper back leg. Another car stops, the guy asks my husband if he would like him to shot her. My husband says sure. The IDIOT fires his rifle over two lanes of traffic at the deer, who is in the medium with two more lanes of traffic on the other side.
Okay so he kills the deer and then wants to take the deer away from my husband. Fish and Game show up, the guy says he wants to have the deer, they ask who was there first. My husband said he was, they said it didn't matter that the other guy killed her, just that my husband saw her first. So the guy was a real sport about losing the deer and helps my husband tie the deer onto the top of our Blazer.

Now I've never (at that point) seen a dead deer up close. She was so close her head was hanging down my side of the SUV, my window! Blood was rolling down the windshield and my window all the way back to his dad's house. We get there, everyone's happy we'll have more deer meat. :whoohoo: I sit and watch them tie her up to a basketball goal and then gut her. The his step-mom comes outside after that and offers me some deer jerky. NOT gonna happen. I waited til we got back home, Texas at that time, and then tried some. I almost puked. All I could see in my head was that deer's head hanging over my side of the vehicle, her tongue hanging out and blood running down the window. My husband can have it all. I'll stick with cow.

:yes:

NessyPerth
August 22nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
oh yeah i'd be with you on that one , no way could i have eaten it either:arghhhh:

Dani
August 22nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
Okay, that was a little gross. I don't see the deer until it's just meat brought home from the butcher. I feel bad, but the meat is leaner than beef. Our fish & game wouldn't let anyone take the deer home if that were to happen here. They take it with them. Happens with alligator too. Oh, and BTW, gator tastes just like chicken.

CharmedGirl
August 22nd, 2007, 11:52 PM
We have this butcher down the road from us who advertises all these different sorts of meats - Kangaroo, Emu, Quail and Duck.

I can't get my head around eating any of those animals so I agree with stick with cow. :notworthy:

NessyPerth
August 23rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
Oh, and BTW, gator tastes just like chicken.
Yeah Yeah, notice how with every delicacy they always say "it tastes just like chicken" yeah well i think i will stick with the chicken then. Save myself the trauma of eating something icky :roflmao:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 23rd, 2007, 10:50 AM
I agree! :yes:

If they say it tastes like chicken, well then why should I try it. I already know what chicken tastes like. :biggrin:

We lived in Alaska for 8 years and they had moose burgers, bear stew, caribou sausage. They said it tasted just like beef, but leaner, juicier. I know what beef tastes like. I don't need a clone. I'll just stick with the original: beef, chicken, pig. I've got their tastes down, and they don't bother my mental state. My mind doesn't have to freak out when I pick up a pick of chicken or a burger. I don't have to concentrate on psyching myself out before I eat it. I can just eat it. No worries.

Dani
August 23rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
:roflmao: The only thing I have noticed about eating gator is that if it's not cooked right it's chewy and has a rubbery texture to it and that sucks. I keep to the chicken though too cause it's safer.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
IrishWolf... If there was ever a time that I might have tried gator that time is over. After reading your post, the gators can be safely assured that they won't ever have to worry about me eating anything with gator in it. :nah:

LOL

Dani
August 23rd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry to ruin your, ummm, chance of trying gator. LOL It's really not that bad, but it has to be cooked just right. At least to me it does. :biggrin:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 23rd, 2007, 04:44 PM
Don't worry about it. I probably would never have tried it anyway. :biggrin:

But now it's definitely not gonna happen. LOL

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Yeah well i tend to steer away from eating animals that are quite capable of eating me. I figure if i dont eat them they wont eat me and we are all good ;)

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 09:41 AM
LOL! That's a good way to look at it. I'll have to tell my husband that, the next time he wants me to try bear!

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 09:46 AM
I'm with Dani Gator tail is awesome, it really does taste just like chicken!

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 09:52 AM
So why not just eat chicken? LOL I mean isn't that an imitation then? LOL

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I guess you just have the right to say hey, I've tasted something different. I'm kind of a picky eater. :lol:

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 10:32 AM
i'm a very picky eater too and i refuse to eat wild animal unless my survival depends on it. So hopefully i never ever ever have to eat wild animal :arghhhh:

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I guess I'm use to it b/c I've ate since I was little

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 10:58 AM
i had an aunt that used to always serve us rabbit at easter. Used to make me cry and i refused to eat the easter bunny. LMAO

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 10:59 AM
That could be why. I didn't consider myself a picky eater, but after the talk of gators, bears, deer, moose, etc, then I guess I am a picky eater too.:yes:

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:03 AM
it's not too bad yet but when ya's start talking about eating grubs or kangaroo balls i am so outta here :roflmao:

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 11:06 AM
On no, never talk about that I don't think I could handle that!!

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:10 AM
*shudders* the things people do!

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Ugh, getting visuals in the head that I certainly don't want.

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:14 AM
ok time for a change of subject before we are fighting over the toilet bowl to throw up. Hmm what crappy weather we are having :roflmao:

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 11:15 AM
It's hot as hates (sp?) here we had a really bad storm come in night before last but it's just plain hot.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Not only the things people do, but the things people eat!:confused:

Nessy and Christinac, I'm getting whiplash! We are talking on so many threads that I'm falling behind! LMAO

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM
LMAO @ Trisha, i'm hearing ya there. it's soo hard to keep up but i think im starting to get the hang of it now.

It's winter here at the moment christina so it's raining alot which is good because we really need the rain but it's just not getting to the farmers who need it most. It's just along the coast line and i'm sick of it already LOL

ooo and what type of storm was it? i love electrical storms!

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks to Dani's advice, help post, I just go to the User CP now and look up all that I'm posting on. It's so much easier!

Just guys just had Christmas over there didn't you? Not that long ago?

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:38 AM
No our christmas time is the same time as yours. It's just for you it is winter and us it is summer. Santa comes in december here just like he does for you's ;)

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Oh sorry! I'll have to go back and reread now. I must have read it wrong. There was something in the Riley books about Christmas. Maybe it was the fact that it was hot, and Christmas. Maybe that's why I compared it to our summer. That was probably it. Sorry for the mistake.

NessyPerth
August 24th, 2007, 11:48 AM
ahh it's all good. It's would be hard to associate summer with christmas for you guys. Not so hard for us because we grew up with american movies seeing the whole white christmas thing. I always wanted to have a white christmas

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah, they are great. We lived is Alaska for 8 years, and let me tell you, I loved having a white Christmas. I'm originally from North Carolina, and we never had a white Christmas there. So it was a treat. But come spring time is was not so great. Besides having a white Christmas, we also had a white Halloween, a white Thanksgiving, an a white Easter! LOL

christinac
August 24th, 2007, 02:18 PM
ooo and what type of storm was it? i love electrical storms![/quote]

It was in the middle of the night but the lightning was bad. My male lab is scared of storms so I was up at 3:00 a.m. trying to calm him down.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 24th, 2007, 02:34 PM
So you're kind of draggin a** today, huh?

Poor thing. All the more reason not to work too hard then. :biggrin:

NessyPerth
August 25th, 2007, 10:53 AM
my dog doesn't mind storms too much. If she gets worried she just hides under my bed and snores. which sometimes keeps me up at night too LMAO

Dani
August 25th, 2007, 05:12 PM
i had an aunt that used to always serve us rabbit at easter. Used to make me cry and i refused to eat the easter bunny. LMAO
Ewwwwwwies!! I won't eat rabbit and I definately wouldn't eat it on Easter. That's just wrong.

Sorry, now with that being said, I love rain and thunderstoms! They are my favorite because you can cuddle up under a blanket or in bed with that special someone. ;) My dog hates them though and shakes like a leaf unless he has medicine. My poor baby. :(

DavidsGirl841444
August 27th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Ok eww to rabbit on easter horrible for kids, thinking they just eating the easter bunny, trying new things is cool, if you don't tell me about it we are so cool.

Thunderstorms are pretty but if they get really bad yeah I get under the blanket with special someone and hide in his arms. Dog barks alot and tries to sleep it off.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 27th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah, we won't ever be eating the Easter bunny in my house. Not gonna happen. If my husband wants to eat rabbit, well then he can go and catch one, clean it, cook it, and eat it, as long as he does all that in the woods, and I'm not there! LMAO:yes:

DavidsGirl841444
August 28th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Whoa mouth full right there. But so true, I am with if your going to hunt it you can at least eat it like the hunter you are in the woods away from my eyes.

christinac
August 28th, 2007, 08:33 AM
The whole bunny thing! Wow I can't eat bunny!!

NessyPerth
August 28th, 2007, 10:39 AM
do you know what rabbit tastes like? i bet you cant guess! oh yeah just like chicken :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
August 28th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Well it seems alot of things tast just like chicken even people by what i hear.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 28th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Just one word for that........eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwww!

LMAO

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 10:58 PM
do you know what rabbit tastes like? i bet you cant guess! oh yeah just like chicken :roflmao:
No thank you...No bunny for me!! I don't care if it taste like chicken or not. :nah:

NessyPerth
August 29th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Well it seems alot of things tast just like chicken even people by what i hear.
ahhh whoever told you that, i suggest you keep your distance from them :roflmao: one word *psycho* Ever seen that Ethan Hawke movie 'Alive' where the plane crashes in the mountains and they gotta eat the dead to stay alive.:arghhhh: Screw that, it would be time for me to meet my maker

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 29th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah me too. I don't wanna eat people. Nope, nope, sure don't. If that should happen, I'd rather wander off and die alone. That way nobody eats me after I'm dead either. ;)

DavidsGirl841444
August 29th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Well if it helps keep people alive, they can eat me too if I am dead. But I don't think I will be eating people eat tree bark first.

christinac
August 29th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I'd have to agree with Nessy I would have to meet my maker

Dani
August 29th, 2007, 01:58 PM
You and me both Christina! I'm not eating another person for nothing. I'd go find a way to fashion a knife, a fishing pole or something and catch my food. I'd also find out what plants and berries I could eat. Anything to keep from eating someone else.

christinac
August 29th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I believe I could live out in the wilderness for a lil while w/o starving to death.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
August 30th, 2007, 09:37 AM
That could probably work. So long as it wasn't winter and everything was frozen. But even then you'd have to give it a shot. :yes:

NessyPerth
August 30th, 2007, 10:14 AM
that was the thing in the movie. everything was frozen and they kept getting caught in avalances and couldn't move about to find food. But i still wouldn't eat anyone. i'd have to just die. But hey if they want to eat me once i'm dead i dont give a crap......i'm dead what do i care? :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
August 31st, 2007, 10:30 AM
Exactly if youdon't care that they eat you then that is good then you shouldn't care if you eat them. Not thst you should eat alive people but if they are gone why waste away and die when you don't have to.

NessyPerth
September 3rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
Nope no way i couldn't eat a person. Dont care how dead they are. It would be bye bye for me for sure.

DavidsGirl841444
September 3rd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Ok well that is that.

Dani
September 3rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
Yep it is!! We all agree that we won't eat other people even if they are dead. :lol:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 3rd, 2007, 05:17 PM
Here, here! I agree. No people eating for me either. I'd rather starve and die too.
Not gonna eat somebody, saw the movie and it wasn't for me.:nah:

LOL

christinac
September 4th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I third that motion, Beach Bum and IrishWolf

DavidsGirl841444
September 4th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Well i don't agree, but i guess we will agree to disagree. Because i have no qualms to eating people if need to survivve if they are dead. Sorry chicas. Hope you don't think i am crazy.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 6th, 2007, 09:54 AM
No I don't think you're crazy DavidsGirl, but I do have one word for you again. Eeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwww

:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 6th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah , yeah I know I have been tought of like that.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 7th, 2007, 11:37 AM
No Davidsgirl, you're fine. You're a survivor. That's a good thing to be. I am too, but I draw the line at eating people. Everyone has their own line, and you're only one step past my own line. So you're fine!

NessyPerth
September 7th, 2007, 11:40 AM
nope no people eating for me. I'd be up in heaven looking down going EWWWW thats just grose to the people who were eating my body.

But hey in my heaven there will be many many Quinn clones so i think i will be doin ok :roflmao:

Dani
September 7th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Oh no, not the Quinn clones again. Might be fun though. :biggrin:

NessyPerth
September 7th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Well i don't agree, but i guess we will agree to disagree. Because i have no qualms to eating people if need to survivve if they are dead. Sorry chicas. Hope you don't think i am crazy.
Hey as long as your surname isn't Lecter. It isn't is it??
*slowly backing away*:arghhhh:

Ahh you know we love you right?

DavidsGirl841444
September 8th, 2007, 10:46 AM
No it's not lecter well I have been told it isn't so yeah. Well if heaven has so many Quinn clones well that wouldn't be so bad at all. But I can wait like to see if this world has any Quinns in it first.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 8th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I think that there are some men that are so great that they can only exist in our imaginations. And I am very, very grateful to Keri for sharing her vision of Quinn and Kade!

:clap:

Dani
September 8th, 2007, 06:18 PM
I'm right there with ya on that Trisha! She shared some hot looking men with us! :whoohoo:

Bless you Keri! :notworthy:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
HugMe :flowers: Here you go Keri. There's a hug and some flowers from all of us. Bless you and your fingers that you may continue to write for a long, long time.

DavidsGirl841444
September 9th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Forever and ever where the books live on. In our minds and print. Quinn lives on.

Dani
September 9th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Nice DavidsGirl! That was cool to say. You'll be a poet yet chica!:biggrin:

CharmedGirl
September 9th, 2007, 07:44 PM
:whoohoo: Quinn lives on. Applause all around! :lol:

NessyPerth
September 10th, 2007, 06:00 AM
DiscoDancingCarrotsYay, i think we are the official keri arthur slash quinn fan clubCheerleader

Dani
September 10th, 2007, 01:20 PM
I think we've been the Offical Keri Arthur/Quinn fan club for a long time now! :whoohoo:

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Oh Yeah! Now we are all just banding together. DiscoDancingCarrots

NessyPerth
September 11th, 2007, 02:57 AM
wooohooo i ordered lifemate connections today!!! doing happy dance, can't wait for it to arrive yeeehaa

DavidsGirl841444
September 11th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Good luck with it getting there sooner rather then later.

Dani
September 11th, 2007, 01:06 PM
I can't wait to see what you think about it Nessy. Let us know when you finish it. :biggrin:

KeriArthur
September 11th, 2007, 05:48 PM
HugMe :flowers: Here you go Keri. There's a hug and some flowers from all of us. Bless you and your fingers that you may continue to write for a long, long time.

ooohhhh, flowers and hugs. You guys are the best
HugMe

DavidsGirl841444
September 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Not trying to suck up or anything just stating a fact. We are only here together cause you have given us something to talk and chat about chica.

CharmedGirl
September 12th, 2007, 06:25 PM
And of course we like to talk about Riley and her men especially Quinn. LOL

Dani
September 12th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Isn't that the truth. :lol:

NessyPerth
September 12th, 2007, 10:47 PM
oh yeah nod's all round.

Cant wait for my book to get here. Ahhh i hate to wait

CharmedGirl
September 12th, 2007, 11:00 PM
The Darkest Kiss is going to be great because Riley is getting over being dumped. Quinn, Kade, Ben or Kye are there to pick up the pieces of her broken heart...not that is should be that broken cause Kellen is a worthless piece of work who didn't deserve Riley's heart in the first place. The worst thing is she won't have as many steamy scenes but there will be a chocolate strawberry scene from what I can remember...say it's so! LOL

Dani
September 12th, 2007, 11:20 PM
I can't wait!! It's going to be another awsome book. :whoohoo:

NessyPerth
September 12th, 2007, 11:25 PM
mmmm chocolate, strawberry's, and Quinn in one sentence sounds awesome. woohooo

CharmedGirl
September 12th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Anything about Quinn in a sentence sounds awesome but when you add chocolate and strawberries you just want him to put them in your own mouth. LOL

Dani
September 12th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Instead of Riley's mouth right?!? :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 12th, 2007, 11:35 PM
I feel a sweet tooth attack coming on :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 12th, 2007, 11:51 PM
You can deal with that though Ness it's the heart attack you have to worry about. LOL

NessyPerth
September 12th, 2007, 11:53 PM
oh no!! heartattack?? i hadn't even thought of that. Sheesh my pulse is accelerating! Oh dang

CharmedGirl
September 12th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Not to mention your blood pressure Ness. With Quinn by your side and chocolate covered strawberries you'd be at dangerous levels. LOL

NessyPerth
September 12th, 2007, 11:58 PM
ahh that i can handle cause my blood pressure is always too low anyway. Sheeesh i cant even donate blood cause my blood pressure is so low. Sorry Quinn you have to get it somewhere else :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Lucky then Ness. I wonder where Quinn is going to find good blood from then cause if he can't find it from you I wouldn't mind him taking from me. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 12:07 AM
aawww that's so not fair. Dang my low blood pressure LMAO

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 12:10 AM
I'm sure a session with Quinn would fix that blood pressure Ness. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 12:12 AM
yeah i'm thinking so too. Hmm so Quinn has medicinal values as well.

Dani
September 13th, 2007, 12:14 AM
My blood pressure is perfect, now that you mention it I need to go give blood, so he can come here to me and take it instead. :lol:

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Quinn has a lot of medicinal values. I can names lots of them but I like to play a guessing game so I'm going to make you name them :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
well for starters. like i said very useful for people suffering from extremely low blood pressure. So i really need a perscription for Quinn in that area. Hmmm let me think on it. i'm sure i can come up with many many more hehehe

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 12:32 AM
I don't think you need a prescription Ness. I think what you need is him feeding you those delicious chocolate coated strawberries on a deserted island so nothing can come between you and him. LOL

Dani
September 13th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I think that's what we all need! :lol:

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 12:35 AM
oh so i dont need a perscription for that? awesome!!!

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 12:43 AM
I think that's what we all need! :lol:

I definitely need that sort of Quinn feeling :lol:

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 01:19 AM
yeah me too. really really really!!

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Quinn would make everything all better...I wonder if he cooks cause he can cook for me anytime he wants but he wouldn't need to use an oven cause he could just cook on himself he is that hot. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 01:24 AM
OMG that is too funny..... dinner time Quinn LMFAO

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Food off him would be rather tasty don't you think Ness?:lol:

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 01:29 AM
perhaps not.... i think i'd put on a hundred kilo's and then i'd have to go and buy new clothes and i just cant afford that LMAO

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Good point Ness but it would be mouth watering and delicious to receive food cooked from him. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 01:37 AM
sssshhhhhh thats enough your making me hungry LOL

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Nope I am not going to stop posting about what food would be like if Quinn made it. It makes me so hungry that I just want to keep posting about it. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 01:40 AM
uumm we are still talking about being hungry for food right?

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Yeah I'm still talking about food. What did you think I was talking about Ness? I know what it was but I'm not going to say it cause I've got my mind out of the gutter at the moment. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 02:00 AM
*snort* mind out of the gutter?? yeah o.k.a.y i believe you

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 02:05 AM
I'm glad you believe me cause I don't even believe myself half of the time. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 02:30 AM
you know what? generally i'm quite a reserved person. Hmmm i wonder what it is about this site that makes me say these things? LMAO

I tend to forget this is a public forum Oooppss

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 02:33 AM
I don't know it just has that sort of effect on you. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 02:47 AM
oh yeah it does. hmm it must be you girls.. what are you's making me say?? :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 02:49 AM
I'm using my bad influence again on you Ness and I'm not going to stop using it. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 02:51 AM
na you better not stop cause i'm having too much fun LOL

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Well I want stop using my bad influence then cause if I do I will become very boring and you won't like me. LOL

NessyPerth
September 13th, 2007, 02:59 AM
yeah you dont want to be boring cause then you will have to leave the funny farm. Then you'll be all on your lonesome :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2007, 03:02 AM
I don't want to leave the funny farm please don't make me.

Muhahahahaha I've got the evil laugh so that means I don't have to go. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
September 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Ok looking around at all the crazy chicks and feel like being one of the chicks on the farm. Oh all of you eating things off Quinn and using him for medicinal purposes. Bad girls very naughty bad girls. I love this place. Never want to leave.

Dani
September 14th, 2007, 12:03 AM
We are naughty, but we have to behave too! :lol:

NessyPerth
September 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Thats right, we have to be almost good. And leave the naughty stuff for MSN :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 14th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Well a little to be good and a little to be bad.

CharmedGirl
September 18th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Dang that means I can't come here anymore cause I'm never good. I don't think I even know what the word behave means. LOL

NessyPerth
September 18th, 2007, 02:21 AM
haaa haaa charmedgirl. I think we can whip you into shape :roflmao:

3 days till my copy of Lifemate Connections arrive. WooooHooooo!!

christinac
September 18th, 2007, 07:48 AM
You are gonna like it Nessy! It is really good.

Dani
September 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Nessy, you're gonna like it a lot! It's a great book.

Bec, you know how to behave, you just choose not to like the rest of us do sometimes! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 18th, 2007, 04:39 PM
well all the time when it comes to some of us more.

Beach Bum Wanna Be
September 18th, 2007, 09:12 PM
It's a lot of fun being naughty, but once in a while I guess we do have to practice behaving. Of course, we don't want to practice too much.

:nah:

NessyPerth
September 19th, 2007, 07:06 AM
behave?? whats that??? :roflmao:

one day till lifemate connections arrive :whoohoo: can you tell i'm excited??

Dani
September 19th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I'm guessing that we won't see you for a bit when you get Lifemate Connections or at least until you finish it.

Behaving is what we have to do here from now on. It means being more lady like and less hussy like, but since I'm a card carrying member of The Hussy Club, it's going to be a little difficult to totally behave. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 19th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Oh knowing how good keri's books are she'll be finished with it fast. And ahussy well I didn't think I was but yeah to that. I need a member ship to the hussy club would be fun. No don't want to behaive want to be bad.

Dani
September 19th, 2007, 08:02 PM
The Hussies have a forum here. Just click the name to get there HunksnHussies(TM) (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=202) (the name now is The Hussies). There should be an address that you can click on that will take you to their Yahoo chat group and their website. They have some new Hussies that I have to let everyone know about now.

NessyPerth
September 19th, 2007, 08:09 PM
wooohooo book arriving today. Come on mailman!! if it doesn't come look out i will be on a rampage :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 20th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah so if it doesn't come am I to look on the international news for a crazed women taking out postal workers.

NessyPerth
September 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
waaaaaa it didn't come!!!!! shoot... if it doesn't come tomorrow i will have to shave my head because i think that will hurt less than pulling it all out in frustration of having to wait till Monday

NessyPerth
September 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Yeah so if it doesn't come am I to look on the international news for a crazed women taking out postal workers.
Na i cant take out postal workers because my mum is one :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 21st, 2007, 12:16 AM
Ok the book came, my world is in balance once again...Woohoooo

p.s. it's awesome

CharmedGirl
September 21st, 2007, 02:27 AM
:whoohoo: Ness. That is great that the book got delivered and you're reading it.

Ness I've got a new book for you to get. It's called Witch Fire by Anya Bast. OMG the book is incredible, very well written. :lol:

Dani
September 21st, 2007, 02:29 AM
Now aren't you glad I told you about it Bec? :lol:

CharmedGirl
September 21st, 2007, 03:08 AM
:yes: very glad Dani and the Sookie series you got me reading as well that it a great series too can't wait to read the next one when I get it. I want to read Witch Fire again and again though cause the main guy in that book is just completely and totally yummy.

Cheerleader His name is Jack McAllister and he is totally hot in more ways than one isn't he Dani?

NessyPerth
September 21st, 2007, 10:07 AM
awsome another book to add to my TBR list. I finished Lifemate Connections within a couple hours. Oh god i need more more more :roflmao: i think i may try the nikki and michael series next.

DavidsGirl841444
September 21st, 2007, 12:20 PM
You'll love the nikki and michael series they are great. And yeah I hear you Nessy more and more to the list. Not fair.