PDA

View Full Version : Can we post poems here?

A.E. Rought
June 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Cuz I have some that I'd love to share :)

AE

Karenne
June 21st, 2007, 12:29 AM
OH yeah! Go for it!

jadxiadax
June 21st, 2007, 03:14 AM
Yea! Now I gotta remember what box they are still in!!! That plus I need to get those creative juices flowing again.

Jax

A.E. Rought
June 21st, 2007, 09:28 AM
OH yeah! Go for it!

I'd love to Karen, but I keep getting told that I have to many ">>" things, and that particular thingy needs to be turned on by the moderator :( So...if you know what it is that needs to be done, I'd be happy to post you at least a poem a week :)

Bright Blessings,
Blessed Litha!

AE

Lainey
June 22nd, 2007, 04:42 AM
I am not an author but I do like to do poems or poetry though it tends to be free verse instead of mainly rhyming. So as soon as someone starts a poem on here I will put a little something up here too just for fun.

Lainey

A.E. Rought
June 22nd, 2007, 08:58 AM
I have both free form, and rythmic rhyming. I prefer a mix in my poetry, because I feel there is truly a rythm to all things, to the pulse and flow of the Divine through life. :)

When I the formatting issue is fixed I will post gleefully. :)

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 01:45 AM
I'd love to Karen, but I keep getting told that I have to many ">>" things, and that particular thingy needs to be turned on by the moderator :( So...if you know what it is that needs to be done, I'd be happy to post you at least a poem a week :)

Bright Blessings,
Blessed Litha!

AE

Yeah it does that if you are coping and pasting off of ..like a web page or something. I cheat (wink) I copy and paste it into word and select it all and choose "normal" and then cut it and paste it here. No more of those things!:balloon:

A.E. Rought
June 25th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah it does that if you are coping and pasting off of ..like a web page or something. I cheat (wink) I copy and paste it into word and select it all and choose "normal" and then cut it and paste it here. No more of those things!:balloon:

WooHoo! I figured it out! You can check out my poem Moonlight, a bittersweet poem of that lost summer love, which is now sitting proudly in it's own thread :biggrin: