PDA

View Full Version : Romance author Killarney Sheffield's alter ego is here!

Killarney Sheffield
February 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Look out because romance author Killarney Sheffield's alter ego romance erotica author Kelli Key is on the loose! You just never know what she is going to say so stick around.
(P.S.) a little birdy told me that Kelli is giving away a free copy of her best friend Emily Pikkasso's book, 'The Oak King's Daughter.'

Killarney Sheffield
February 7th, 2011, 02:21 PM
You can view info on Killarney Sheffield's alter ego Kelli Key on Killarney's website on the over 18 page.

www.romanceauthorkillarneysheffield.yolasite.com (http://www.romanceauthorkillarneysheffield.yolasite.com)

Killarney Sheffield
February 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Please leave your thoughts about what you think makes a good erotic romance for a chance to win 'The Oak King's Daughter' by Kelli Key's best friend Emily Pikkasso.

Killarney Sheffield
February 7th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Hello from Kelli Key! I managed to wrestle free from my other alter ego Killarney Sheffield to come play here for a while. Whispers- She doesn't let me out very often. I am Killarney's naughtier side, though I use her same historic flare. Although I have come today to tell you about myself my good friend Emily Pikkasso has a wonderful erotica short already released and has offered to give away a free ebook copy to one lucky reader today on my behalf. All you have to do is tell me what makes a good erotica romance?

Need a little tease? Well Karenne told me I couldn't take off my clothes so how about a little excerpt tease from Emily's book instead?

Excerpt from 'The Oak King's Daughter' by Emily Pikkasso

“Soon, Oak King’s daughter, soon,” Tinne promised her.
Before Dara had time to think or change her mind, she was astride her fastest horse and racing through the forest with Tinne hot on her heels. Her father wouldn’t discover her missing until late tomorrow morning or early afternoon if she was lucky, they must be on the ship and away by then. Despite the urgency of their flight, Dara smiled as the heat in her belly rekindled and her breasts tingled at the memory of Tinne’s touch. Yes, the sooner we reach the ship the better.
Behind her Tinne grinned and pushed the horses faster. This was even better than kidnapping the Oak King’s daughter. Making her an accomplice in her own disappearance was a stroke of genius on his part and if it included pleasuring her young body, well that was a bonus too, wasn’t it? His master would be very pleased with him when he delivered the Oak King’s daughter. The only hitch in the plan was that Tinne had grown very fond of Dara for her own sake, not just a prize to be ransomed.
The dark ribbon of road cut across the rolling hills that shone palely in the fading moonlight. Dara smothered a yawn and concentrated on staying upright in the saddle of the racing horse beneath her. I think we should have made Oak Landing by now. Dara tried to force her brain to make some sense of her surroundings and then gave up. Let Tinne worry about where we are. I just want to get there and get him in bed.
Tinne allowed his stallion to come abreast of Dara’s gelding as they crested the top of the last row of hills. The lamps of Oak Landing shimmered in the hollow below them and the last light of the moon silvered the waters of the high tide. The vessel Tinne had arranged for bobbed gently at anchor on the gently rolling swells. He reached over and took Dara’s reins, drawing her horse to halt beside his. Tinne leaned toward Dara and ran his cold hand gently down her cheek and into the hollow of her throat. Dara’s breath caught in her throat and she swallowed thickly.
“Are you sure you wish to do this?” Tinne’s voice hung in the darkness between them. It was better to find out here, away from anyone who might feel obligated to help her, if Dara should decide to make a scene about getting on the ship.
“Yes, I want to go away with you, where my father can’t interfere in my life.” Dara smiled against the hand that now cupped her cheek. “I want to make love to you,” Dara rubbed her face into his hand and purred like a kitten.
“Very well, then Dara, the Oak King’s daughter. Let us go.” Tinne released the gelding’s reins but stayed close by Dara’s side as they rode into town and made their way to the docks.

So? Sound good? All you have to do is tell us what makes a good erotica romance.
For more info on Kelli Key or Emily Pikkasso check out www.museituppublishing.com (http://www.museituppublishing.com)