PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual E-READER GIVEAWAY - HOSTED BY AUTHOR K.L. BRADY

Author_KLBrady
February 14th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I'll be hosting my 2nd Annual E-Reader Giveaway starting next month just in time for the re-release of my hilarious debut novel, The Bum Magnet.

Last year I gave away a brand spanking new Amazon Kindle 3G to a lucky winner who just happened to be a member of the U.S. military! Couldn't have planned that better.

Stay tuned at coffeetimeromance.com, my website, or my Facebook fan page for more details on how to enter!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/KL-Brady/135800625752

Deciding between an Amazon Kindle (3G) and B&N Nook Color. Whadaya think???

Dominique_Eastwick
February 14th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I like the nook you can buy from more places... :)

melissasanchez
February 14th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I think the amazon one is great!! Will it be international??

Author_KLBrady
February 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hey Ladies,

So far most votes are for the Nook Color, so unless we get more votes for the Amazon Kindle we might be going in that direction.

I personally own the Amazon Kindle and LOVE IT. That's one of the reasons I started the giveaway because I loved having one so much I wanted to share the joy.

I'll see what things are looking like on Facebook.

I will probably extend the contest to the UK and Canada because my book will be available in those areas. So, if you live in one of those areas, be sure to stay tuned for details so you can enter..

Fooxie
February 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM
i like the kindle because i tend buy more from amazon they another place

Grammi7
February 14th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I am not sure about either, but maybe the Nook because I buy more fron B & N more than anyplace else.