PDA

View Full Version : Hello, a wee introduction :)

JoAnne Kenrick
February 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM
:welcome3:
I'm JoAnne Kenrick, and I'm a romance author.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/Amitola_/Photoon2011-02-04at1624.jpg
My debut book When A Mullo Loves A Woman (http://www.amazon.com/When-Mullo-Loves-Woman-ebook/dp/B004FGN6QA), with Decadent Publishing, is available from most eBook retailers.

Here's my biography for you to skim over... if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to shoot away :)

JoAnne Kenrick has lived in five different countries. She grew up in a small sea-side town on the coast of North Wales, and lived in a house that backs onto a graveyard. Perhaps that is why she is fascinated with all things dark and macabre.

After attending psychic development weekends, workshops and paranormal investigations, she was hooked. Some events were so nail biting that she jokes they were like extreme sports for the paranormal enthusiast. Itís the buzz, she explains, of having even more evidence of life after deathóalthough you would be hard pushed to get her back into the Ancient Ramm Inn.

Her passion became a job when she took a position as a Ghost Tour Guide with Ralph Keeton, Britainís most renowned exorcist. Her move to Australia prevented further field work, but she continued to help as a forum administrator, answering all kinds of paranormal cries for help. With free time to spare again, JoAnne began writing on a professional level. Her non-fiction paranormal features were published in various glossy spiritual magazines.

With the writing bug firmly in place, she began her own Meditation Show for Britainís largest spiritual radio station. Writing the scripts for her shows led her from the non-fiction world to fiction.

She and her family moved stateside, first Minnesota, and then to North Carolina where she lives with her husband, two kids and puddy cat. When they are not demanding her attention, she writes paranormal romance and contemporaries.