PDA

View Full Version : "Fairy Fun" Release Party

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I'm so excited to be at Coffee Time Romance.
smilies/fam03.gif

I feel like the bouncing smile faces above about my new release "Fairy Fun." It's a short story that is both fun and erotic.

Tonight I will be joined by Jennifer Jake and Marie Tuhart. Both are Wild Rose Authors who write erotica. So you won't only be hearing about my books but theirs too.

I have schedule to give a number of my books so make sure to speak up so I can get your name in the drawing.

So let's get started.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Now you might being asking the question "Who is Anita Philmar?"

Good Question with no easy answer.

We are all unique in our own way. Yet, when you start telling others about who you are or what you're like, the descriptions all begin to sound the same.

I don't want to be the same. Wild and Crazy, meak and shy, at times we all have these characteristics, some of us more than others.

I'm a normal person with a husband, two kids, and a dogs. I love people and enjoy meeting new friends as well as old friends. I spend most of my time alone, because I chose to be a writer.

For some this would be the kiss of death, for me it's a joy because I can visit new worlds and go to exotic places. No rules, except the ones I create. Bad characters that my characters can slay. Situations that I control. Oh, but its great to be all powerful.

Naughty? Nice?

Some say I take it to far, others say not far enough.

No matter the opinion, I enjoy what I do and I like to take my readers on a journey through a fantasy world which stretches the imagination.

Hopefully, they have a little fun, get a little hot, and have a great read.

Can't ask for more than that.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/FairyFunCover.jpg

Had to show you the cover for "Fairy Fun"

And here is the blurb.

Dedrick Forester, Prince of Endole, is fast approaching the end of his fairy cycle, which means losing his ability to fly, transforming into a wood gnome, and having to choose a mate. Until then he just wants to have fun...and lots of sex.

King Rosewood of Evermore is determined to see his daughter wed, but Chloe loves the freedom of fairy flight too much to settle down as a frumpy old wood gnome. She escapes and spreads her wings to reach new heights...like air sex with a stranger.

Combine her passion with Dedrick’s and sparks light up the sky. Both discover pleasure beyond their wildest fantasies. But neither is prepared for the emotional connection. Now Dedrick must convince Chloe that losing her wings doesn't mean there aren't other ways to fly?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Congrats on the book im very happy for you and all the Authors here tonight.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:00 PM
:thankyou:
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/FairyFunCover.jpg

Had to show you the cover for "Fairy Fun"

And here is the blurb.

Dedrick Forester, Prince of Endole, is fast approaching the end of his fairy cycle, which means losing his ability to fly, transforming into a wood gnome, and having to choose a mate. Until then he just wants to have fun...and lots of sex.

King Rosewood of Evermore is determined to see his daughter wed, but Chloe loves the freedom of fairy flight too much to settle down as a frumpy old wood gnome. She escapes and spreads her wings to reach new heights...like air sex with a stranger.

Combine her passion with Dedrick’s and sparks light up the sky. Both discover pleasure beyond their wildest fantasies. But neither is prepared for the emotional connection. Now Dedrick must convince Chloe that losing her wings doesn't mean there aren't other ways to fly?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks, I happy to have you joy the fun. If you have any question jump in any time.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Here's an excerpt to tempt you.

Excerpt:

“Have you ever done it while flying?” A soft female voice whispered near Dedrick’s right shoulder.

Perfect. He turned and a zing of lust shot through his balls.

A fairy with dark auburn hair stood behind him. Her sea-green eyes held a teasing glint, and a come-hither smile welcomed him closer. He dropped his gaze and scanned her lush body. The small swell of her breasts barely rose above the thin gossamer fabric of her top, teasing him with glimpses of her peaking nipples.

He lowered his eyes to keep her from noticing the hunger pulsing through his blood. The curvy dip of her waist led to the wide flare of her skirt, which fell smoothly over her hips and ended at the top of her creamy thighs. Long silky legs robbed his brain of coherent thought—other than having them wrapped around his waist. His cock twitched.

“Always wondered if it could be done.” The lady glided to the counter, and Mel handed her the same chocolate concoction.

“Some say there’s no better sex.” Mel picked up his rag and walked down the length of the bar to another customer.

Dedrick wrapped his hands around his drink to keep from grabbing the sexy fairy and pulling her into his arms. Pictures flashed in his head—his hands around her waist, her nipples in his mouth, his cock deep inside her pussy. He groaned. “Sounds like an adventure we should try.”

He lifted his shell and gulped down a swallow. The warm, rich ambrosia caressed his taste buds and ignited images of sipping a woman’s pussy. The heady kick intensified the nervous excitement over the possibility of finally relieving the ache in his cock. “My name is Chloe.” The lady lifted her drink as if in toast. “Let’s drink to us both enjoying the experience.”

Intrigued by her suggestion of air-sex, Dedrick touched his glass to hers. Energy sizzled down his spine, and he fought his impatience. “Dedrick, and when would you like to give it a go?”

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Here's an excerpt to tempt you.

Excerpt:

“Have you ever done it while flying?” A soft female voice whispered near Dedrick’s right shoulder.

Perfect. He turned and a zing of lust shot through his balls.

A fairy with dark auburn hair stood behind him. Her sea-green eyes held a teasing glint, and a come-hither smile welcomed him closer. He dropped his gaze and scanned her lush body. The small swell of her breasts barely rose above the thin gossamer fabric of her top, teasing him with glimpses of her peaking nipples.

He lowered his eyes to keep her from noticing the hunger pulsing through his blood. The curvy dip of her waist led to the wide flare of her skirt, which fell smoothly over her hips and ended at the top of her creamy thighs. Long silky legs robbed his brain of coherent thought—other than having them wrapped around his waist. His cock twitched.

“Always wondered if it could be done.” The lady glided to the counter, and Mel handed her the same chocolate concoction.

“Some say there’s no better sex.” Mel picked up his rag and walked down the length of the bar to another customer.

Dedrick wrapped his hands around his drink to keep from grabbing the sexy fairy and pulling her into his arms. Pictures flashed in his head—his hands around her waist, her nipples in his mouth, his cock deep inside her pussy. He groaned. “Sounds like an adventure we should try.”

He lifted his shell and gulped down a swallow. The warm, rich ambrosia caressed his taste buds and ignited images of sipping a woman’s pussy. The heady kick intensified the nervous excitement over the possibility of finally relieving the ache in his cock. “My name is Chloe.” The lady lifted her drink as if in toast. “Let’s drink to us both enjoying the experience.”

Intrigued by her suggestion of air-sex, Dedrick touched his glass to hers. Energy sizzled down his spine, and he fought his impatience. “Dedrick, and when would you like to give it a go?”

:sweatdrop:applause.gif Dang this is hot cant wait to get it in my hands to read , WOW!!!!!

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Yes, the two fairies have major fun. It makes one wish we could be fairies too.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:17 PM
yes it does, I love fairies and collect them but none as Hott as theses :-)

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:18 PM
While I'm dancing the happy dance about "Fairy Fun" I also want to share some of my other books too.

http://www.anitaphilmar.com/BHcover.jpg

This is the first book of the last series I wrote and will be the first book I give away tonight.

Blurb:

With no memory of her past, Faye Lynn Berton clings to a father who curses her ability to shape-shift, then uses her special skill to scam local villagers. The only freedom she knows comes as she soars through the sky in falcon form. A chance meeting with another changling turns her world upside down. Beyond satisfying the powerful sexual cravings that follow transformation, he reveals a surprising dimension of sex between their kind…one to unlock the secrets of her soul.

Havyn Westmore has questions…Faye Lynn holds the answers. Determined to unravel her secrets, he must strives to gain her freedom and trust. Teaching her the finer techniques of transformation keeps her close while sex strengthens their bond. But on the trail of discovery, Havyn must confront his own past. Accused of a heinous crime, he was banned from his homeland. Now, he must choose between returning to face certain execution—or robbing Faye Lynn of her birthright and a life in Paradise.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Tell me about your fairies. I hope not all of them are sweet.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Tell me about your fairies. I hope not all of them are sweet.

Oh No not all are sweet some are very bad , Run around with no clothes on and cause all kinds of mischef and mayham lol, then I have ones that just stay under thier Mushsrooms and read and play all day :-)

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Sexy cover Love the the wolf and Man Yum !!

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:26 PM
So if you were reading a fairy story what would you want to happen?

I have a fan that sent me volumes of information about fairies. More at times than I thought I could read.

So do you have a favorite tale?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Yes, I do love shape-shifters.

Here is a blurb from the book.

Excerpt:

Her head spun in a slow circle when he lowered her to the ground. Dark eyes met hers. His body covered hers, holding her in place with no room to wiggle away from him.

“You’ve been denying your need for too long. Your young body has had no release for the transformation of your skin.” He growled with a need that appeared to match her own.

Her nails dug into his shirt trying to rip the material free from his body. He grabbed her wrists and placed them above her head.

“So help me,” Faye Lynn begged. She didn’t recognize the needy voice that spoke to him. All her senses were alive, tingling with awareness, demanding attention. The drops of moisture from the lake, dry instantly from the heat radiating from her skin. The soft bed of grass under her tinkled her back. “Please, I need you inside me.”

His dark onyx eyes slid over her face and down the length of her neck to her breasts. She saw his thick tongue stroke his lips, an erotic invitation to pleasures she knew he could give her.

She’d made love before, but never had she felt such a consuming desire to mate. Her legs tightened around his waist, rubbing the center of her heat against him. She begged him to give her relief. “Please satisfy my hunger.”

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Well I would have to say I love the mystic fibe from them and the secerts they keep also how only true believers can see or hear them and they can be very bad or very helpful depends on the mood they are in. Sorry for the spelling .

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Wow !!!!!!

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Don't worry about the spelling. Chats and spelling don't go together.

So do you think a human and a fairy could get together?

Are is that beyond the possiblity of a good fiction tale?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I believe they could get together, the releams of fairy Dust and Magic are very powerful for the Humans.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM
:swinging:Another hot excerpt from Banished Hero

Excerpt:

“Why won’t you eat, Faye Lynn?”

The sound of Havyn’s voice in her head startled her so much she lost her grip and fell forward. She kicked out her wings and glided to the wall between
two abandoned stalls. Her heart pounding, she told herself he couldn’t be anywhere nearby. She must be imagining things.

The other bird might squawk or send her his feelings of unease as a warning, but he couldn’t talk to her in a language she could understand. She glanced around nervously, trying to catch her breath. Havyn wasn’t here. He left her several
hours ago after bringing her home from the market. He probably planned to leave her in the barn for a few days until her father left the area. Then he’d try
to train her to be his pet. She’d gone through the routine before.

“You’re not getting away.” His voice sounded in
her head again.

At the same time, the large black falcon swooped down and landed on the wall beside her. The shock of both Havyn’s voice and the bird knocked her off balance. She tumbled onto the hay in one of the stalls. She rolled and tried to right herself, but a large wing covered her chest and held her down.

"Transform Faye Lynn."

His voice, his touch, the familiar scent of him, all hit her senses at once. She stared into his onyx eyes and shifted her shape. Her wings became arms. His beak softened into full lips. Black feathers turned to silky tufts of hair. Legs tangled. A rich scent filled the air. His chest crushed her breasts. The thick length of his sex found its home in her.

Transformation complete, Faye Lynn found herself lying on a bed of hay. Havyn’s weight covered her. His erection pumped heat through her system. She could smell him, taste him and hungered for him more than she ever longed for a man.

He must be a wizard was her last coherent

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Okay if humans and fairies can get together. Which way is better a female human with a male fairy or a male human with a female fairy?

The problem with a male fairy is I can just imagine the type of jokes a female human would have to say.

Might make for a playful scene.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Im new to this chat so not sure if the ? 's are going to me or other people to LOl

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Kittycatchats,

I believe you and I are the only ones here.

But if anyone else wants to answer jump in anytime.

You need to make a comment to win one of my books.

First give away is in fifteen minutes.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Okay if humans and fairies can get together. Which way is better a female human with a male fairy or a male human with a female fairy?

The problem with a male fairy is I can just imagine the type of jokes a female human would have to say.

Might make for a playful scene.

Ok one I like both ways and Im sure the women would be galmored to show that he was hung like a horse,and the women would be very curveous, Hot in all ways . Getting hot thinking about your expert wow....

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Hi Kittycatchats,

I believe you and I are the only ones here.

But if anyone else wants to answer jump in anytime.

You need to make a comment to win one of my books.

First give away is in fifteen minutes.
Ok then we might be alone but this is Great fun Thanks

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Okay, we have a female human with a male fairy.

Hung like a horse, with wings to fly.

What charm would a human hold for him?

She grounded, can't fly and has a smart mouth, (maybe that's what he likes)

So lets play in the sand what other features would he like in a human?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:53 PM
So how long have you been writing about Fairies and Erotica? Love new Authors to find I love to read....

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:55 PM
:spotman:Time to annouce the winner of my book "Banished Hero"

Drum roll please.:pinkjump:

Kittycatchats.

If you will email me at anitaphilmar@yahoo.com

I will send you over a pdf file of "Banished Hero"

for chatting with me.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:57 PM
:winkiss:
So how long have you been writing about Fairies and Erotica? Love new Authors to find I love to read....

I've been writing for a number of years now. I have currently seven books out. Check out my website and see my other books.

www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com)

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Okay, we have a female human with a male fairy.

Hung like a horse, with wings to fly.

What charm would a human hold for him?

She grounded, can't fly and has a smart mouth, (maybe that's what he likes)

So lets play in the sand what other features would he like in a human?

Hum may be its the trill of having a Human and the mystic of it all He could always make her fly with the joy of his boby wraped around her and then take her to the moon with one hell of a orgasm. but playing in the sand sounds fun to with the warm ocean water laping off their hot bodies intwined.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Remember all you lurkers if you don't leave a comment you can't win. Because I don't know you are out there.

Next book up is "Banished Scoundrel"

Man is this guy hot.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:01 PM
:spotman:Time to annouce the winner of my book "Banished Hero"

Drum roll please.:pinkjump:

Kittycatchats.

If you will email me at anitaphilmar@yahoo.com

I will send you over a pdf file of "Banished Hero"

for chatting with me.
oh thank you so much I had fun ...

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:02 PM
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/BanishedS.jpg

The second book in the "Banished" series.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Blurb for "Banished Scoundrel"

Blurb:

Known scoundrel Jack Avery must earn the queen's forgiveness by rescuing her missing daughter from the human world. His sources reveal the Princess Noelani is being held by a powerful man who likes a good game of chance. So with twenty borrowed pieces of gold Jack enters the high-stakes game. Only the lady he encounters is no princess. This pretty Kitty makes him want to hear her purr.

Under a memory spell, Kitty recalls nothing before the governor bought her from her parents and offered her protection from those he claims would kill her kind. So what if, in order to control her, he forces Kitty to morph then deprives her of sexual release after transformation. But the crafty card player she is assigned to “entertain” reveals himself as a kindred spirit—a shape shifter—and unravels the lie she’s been forced to live.

Together Jack and Kitty risk it all, for the stakes are high and the prize is worth it...freedom, forgiveness, love.

Read the 1st scene on my website at www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com)

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Ok email ya , we are here till ten right ?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Now that we have our fairy male and human female together which world would they want to live in. Somewhere in between or does one have to give up their way of life for the other?

Interesting question - which way would you play it?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Ok email ya , we are here till ten right ?

Yes, I hope you are staying for the fun.

I'm sure the other authors are going to join us sooner or later.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/BanishedS.jpg

The second book in the "Banished" series.

Sweet Cover where do you get the male models?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Sweet Cover where do you get the male models?

Wish I could say. He is hot, isn't he?:M_Mgreen:

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Now that we have our fairy male and human female together which world would they want to live in. Somewhere in between or does one have to give up their way of life for the other?

Interesting question - which way would you play it?

I would go to their world I think to have the full gama of it all.But every other year they would come back to earth just to see how things are changing around them, which is more in their world but hey thats life

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Wish I could say. He is hot, isn't he?:M_Mgreen:

:p :jawdrop:

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Excerpt for Banished Scoundrel

The sweet fragrance of honey-suckle filtered through his senses. Did she crush the delicate petals against her skin or sprinkle the pollen in her hair? Moreover, where could she find the springtime flowers at this time of year?

“Have you dropped off your stipend for the game tomorrow?” She laid her finely, manicured hand on his arm. The dainty touch sent sparks of awareness through him, and his cock swelled. “The governor likes to put all the money in his strongbox for safekeeping before the party begins.”

Jack reined in his desire and reminded himself of his primary objective—to transport the lady back to Ardenia.

However, he liked Sloan’s clever rule. If a man didn’t contribute the required gold coins to the game, the governor shouldn’t waste resources entertaining him. “No, I can’t say that I have. I arrived just a few moments ago.”

“Then let me show you to the study, and I’ll fetch you a drink.” She touched his arm again and stepped into the foyer.

He bowed his head slightly and played the unfamiliar part of a refined gentleman. “And you are?”

She fluttered her hand over her face and brushed a wisp of light brown hair from her brow. “The governor calls me Kitty. It’d probably be best if you did, too.”

“What an alluring name? It makes me think of a cat with its lips covered by a luscious coat of cream.” Jack stared at Kitty’s mouth, and his tongue tingled at the idea of tasting her rich, flavorful lust.

She giggled and wove her hand through the crook in his arm. The soft swell of her breast bumped against his arm. “Oh, you’re naughty, but I love the alluring image.”

“Then, I hope you’ll let me have a taste later.” He didn’t crowd her but allowed her to step back. She led him across the entranceway to a door on the other side.

Remember she’s a princess.

You can read the first scene on my website www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com)

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:16 PM
VERY HOTT in deed

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Excerpt for Banished Scoundrel

The sweet fragrance of honey-suckle filtered through his senses. Did she crush the delicate petals against her skin or sprinkle the pollen in her hair? Moreover, where could she find the springtime flowers at this time of year?

“Have you dropped off your stipend for the game tomorrow?” She laid her finely, manicured hand on his arm. The dainty touch sent sparks of awareness through him, and his cock swelled. “The governor likes to put all the money in his strongbox for safekeeping before the party begins.”

Jack reined in his desire and reminded himself of his primary objective—to transport the lady back to Ardenia.

However, he liked Sloan’s clever rule. If a man didn’t contribute the required gold coins to the game, the governor shouldn’t waste resources entertaining him. “No, I can’t say that I have. I arrived just a few moments ago.”

“Then let me show you to the study, and I’ll fetch you a drink.” She touched his arm again and stepped into the foyer.

He bowed his head slightly and played the unfamiliar part of a refined gentleman. “And you are?”

She fluttered her hand over her face and brushed a wisp of light brown hair from her brow. “The governor calls me Kitty. It’d probably be best if you did, too.”

“What an alluring name? It makes me think of a cat with its lips covered by a luscious coat of cream.” Jack stared at Kitty’s mouth, and his tongue tingled at the idea of tasting her rich, flavorful lust.

She giggled and wove her hand through the crook in his arm. The soft swell of her breast bumped against his arm. “Oh, you’re naughty, but I love the alluring image.”

“Then, I hope you’ll let me have a taste later.” He didn’t crowd her but allowed her to step back. She led him across the entranceway to a door on the other side.

Remember she’s a princess.

You can read the first scene on my website www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com)

love it and the scent of HoneySuckle

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I would go to their world I think to have the full gama of it all.But every other year they would come back to earth just to see how things are changing around them, which is more in their world but hey thats life

what about leaving your family and your friends. And let's say that why he seduced the human female. Because he is a bad, bad, bad, fairy likes to gamble a little to much for his friends -- mainly because his friends lose.

Would you let him come to the human world? Or where should they go?

Would you want to take care of him?

Or should we say the human female is trying to escape something in the human world and she wants to stay in the fairy world to avoid the pain of returning to an abusive husband.

Yeah, now we have them both trying to break away from their worlds and going to some place new.

Who should win?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Banished Witch looks good also, so do all your books

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Banished Witch looks good also, so do all your books

Thanks, I planned to give away "Banished Witch" tonight at the end of the chat - let's say 9:50pm

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:27 PM

what about leaving your family and your friends. And let's say that why he seduced the human female. Because he is a bad, bad, bad, fairy likes to gamble a little to much for his friends -- mainly because his friends lose.

Would you let him come to the human world? Or where should they go?

Would you want to take care of him?

Or should we say the human female is trying to escape something in the human world and she wants to stay in the fairy world to avoid the pain of returning to an abusive husband.

Yeah, now we have them both trying to break away from their worlds and going to some place new.

Who should win?

Very good ! Hum makes me think now ,maybe a lil of both she needs to get away form her abusive Husband and his friends say he needs to conqure a human female tobe able to go back to his world but he didnt count on falling in Love with this human woman, !!

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM
sounds good to me HEHE!!

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Very good ! Hum makes me think now ,maybe a lil of both she needs to get away form her abusive Husband and his friends say he needs to conqure a human female tobe able to go back to his world but he didnt count on falling in Love with this human woman, !!

Now I see the writer in you coming out.

Maybe his friends made a bet that he could not get a human female to fall for him. But if he wins the bet-- he wins something that won't allow him to every leave the fairy world.

Let's say he wins rule the fairy world. But what fairy would want a king who has a female human for a wife.

so what should he chose -- the right to rule or the love of a human female who can't return to her own world.

How can it ever work out? any suggestions?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM
So you are in Texas , My Nephew is stationed in Ft Hood ,but they are going to Germany soon,But hope they stop here in Pa first cause his wife just had a baby and I want to meet him.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Here is an interview Jack "the Banished Scoundrel" had with Dr. Raven from : http://theblackraveneroticcafe.blogspot.com

* Dr. Raven's Sexy Night With A Scoundrel *

Late at Night in Dr. Raven's Bedroom...

Jack leaves Dr. Raven in bed to write his weekly post on Anita Philmar's blog. Here's what he had to say about the Good Doctor.

Feb. 8, 2010: Enjoying Dr. Raven...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/theblackraven/Blog%20Photos/190603-bigthumbnail2.jpg (http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/theblackraven/Blog%20Photos/190603-bigthumbnail2.jpg)Let me just say the Doctor is hot.

Just to watch her lick her lips hypnotized me. Need raced down my body and pooled in my groin on seeing her moist tongue.

Every thought of taking it slow fled from my mind.

She must of felt the same way because she moved her mouth to within a breath of mind. “I believe we both want the same things.”

I stared into her hazel eyes, golden flakes twinkled at me, begging for me to take her.

How could I refuse?

I dove for her lips.

The warm wet flavor of her mouth rode against my tongue. Velvet skin caressed my hands on their trip over her ass. The rough texture of her lace panties interfered with my pleasure and I tore them from her hips.

She groaned, and the light suction of her mouth pulled need up from my toes.

My cock on fire, pure male instincts kicked in, and I drove my hips forward.

Her mouth broke away from mine and I scooped her up into my arms to lay her in the center of her bed.

My gaze fell to the raven curls covering her mound. She shifted her legs farther apart and ran her hands over her thighs. Long black nails scraped the inside of her legs and stopped at her wet entrance. One finger dipped inside.

Silently I thanked Anita for setting up this meeting.

Yet, I had to leave the Doctor in bed to write this silly blog.

Well, everyone, I'm having fun.

Now, I need to get back to the lady so let's just end it here.

Jack

He shuts down the computer and returns to the warmth of Dr. Raven's body until the sun rises.

The Next Morning in Dr. Raven's Bedroom...

It's the morning after and Dr. Raven finds herself in an unusual situation. Frazzled, feeling a little guilty, sexually satiated and hungry for more, she's still trying to figure out what the hell happened between her and Jack. How did she give in to his desires so quickly?

Damn, Anita is going to kill me when she finds out that I slept with Jack. But look at the man, he's sex personified. His long muscular legs, broad chest, sexy eyes, strong jaw line, and those luscious lips that have licked every part of my body. Oh. My. God. - the man could give lessons on how to use your tongue to please a woman. Okay, focus...you had sex with the man...now it's time to handle business and it would probably work better if I put on some clothes.

"You know Dr. Raven. You really don't have to put on a robe. I've already licked, kissed, and stroked every sexy part of your body. Why hide it now?"

Dr. Raven glares at Jack. "Look you scoundrel, I'll admit that we got carried away last night and granted, that's not the reason Anita sent you to visit me, but don't push your luck. The sexual haze from last night has disappeared and trust me, it won't be that easy to side-track me this morning, regardless of how good the sex was last night."

A wicked grin passes over his face. "I know you want to jump me again."

Jack stretched across the bed, his body enticing me to return. Straightening my shoulders, I take a deep breath and began hitting him with a battery of questions.

"Jack, why don't we try this again? What's the real reason that you want to find Kitty? Are you using her to get back into Ardenia? Or, are you trying to get in good with Sloan? What are you up to Jack? You might as well tell me because you know I'm going to find out.

He rolls to the side of the bed, his back to her.

"Look, you've never been to Ardenia will never get to go to Ardenia. I need Kitty to get back in.Sloan is just a wealthy scoundrel who's going to help me win the ultimate prize. A free pass to paradise."

"Jack, why do you need Kitty to get back into Ardenia? It's obvious you know how to get there, so what's so special about Kitty? Moreover, what's the ultimate prize because I don't think it's just 'a free pass to paradise'? What are you not telling me?"

He shakes his dark head, hair swings in front of his face. He brushes it back and stands.

"Kitty's the daughter of the queen and she’s the incentive I need to get the queen to forget my prior sins. And, if I get to screw a princess, so much the better."

He shrugs and walks to Dr. Raven. A light glows in his eyes. His hands cup her shoulders. Dr. Raven gasps and shakes her head a couple of times.

" What the hell was that with your eyes? I swear they glowed. What is this Ardenia you speak of and why is Kitty your entry ticket?"

Dr. Raven stops and closes her eyes as Jack begins to rub her shoulders. She lets out a soft moan.

Don’t let him get you back into bed. If he gets you back into bed, Anita will you kill you and you'll never find out what he's up to. Focus, damn it!"Jack...you...you didn't answer my question."

She walks across the room to add a little distance between them and to control the arousal that's plaguing her body as her nipples tighten just from his touch.

"Oh, now honey, Ardenia is a place where only shape-shifters are allowed to live." He reaches for his pants lying over the corner of the dresser. "Kitty is a shape-shifter. One sexy lady, if she's anything like her sister. And well, you wouldn't know this but sex with a shape-shifter is a mind-bending event."

Dr. Raven's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened for a moment, but nothing came out. She took a deep breath and quickly gained her composure. "Jack, while your initial statement that you're something other than human shocked me for a moment, now I'm totally intrigued by your confession. I'm sure you thought that I would be appalled or faint from finding out that I slept with someone who isn’t quite human, but as you can see I didn't. A little shocked yes, but now I'm more intrigued by your comment than anything. So, let me see if I have this straight. You and Kitty are shape-shifters, she's the Queen's daughter, and you need to lure her away from Sloan and escort her back to Ardenia so that you'll be able to stay there as well? Does that about sum it up?"

"Yeah, you got it. I take Kitty home and the Queen rewards me by letting me stay in Ardenia. Jack pulls up his pants but doesn't bother buttoning them."

"Oh, no you don't. We're not finished yet. Why is Kitty the only one who can help you get back into Ardenia? You've mentioned her sister, why couldn't she help you?"

"Her sister is married. She hooked up with Havyn Westmore in Banished Hero. (http://www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=142&products_id=685)"

"Then what is Kitty to you?"

"I...uh..."

"Why is she the only one who can decide your fate?"

"Because she's..."

"And more importantly, what if she refuses to leave Sloan and go with you?"

He rubs his hands over his chest and down over his flat abs. "I ..."

"What will you do then?"

"I'll seduce her."

Dr. Raven begins laughing hysterically. "Seduce her? Don't get me wrong Jack, you FUCK like a stallion, but I hope you have a better plan than just seducing her. Why would she want to have anything to do with you? It's obvious that you're a lie and a cheat. If she's a smart girl like I think she is, she'll see right through you. What will you do then, stud?"

Jack stalked closer, eyeing her with a gaze that held her frozen in place. "Remember I said sex between shape-shifters is a mind bending event."

"Y..Yes..." Dr. Raven responded breathlessly.

"Once I've read her desires, I'll make sure I provide her with whatever she needs."

He reaches for her, his hands slid along her arms.

"Mmmmm. Like what?" Dr. Raven asks as her body began to tremble and her nipples began to harden from his touch.

"Like the best orgasm of her life. She'll not only feel her own but mine too."

Dr. Raven closed her eyes and remembered the explosive orgasms she had last night at Jack's ministrations. Jack began kissing her neck and she couldn't help but let out a small whimper as he brought her closer to his hard body and erection. Her body was on fire as she struggled to regain her composure.

Anita...Anita...she is going to kill me...I won't be able to hide that I slept with Jack and fell for his advances. Damn, does the man have to be so sexy? His lips were so soft as he moved up and down my body.

Dr. Raven gasps as Jack pinches and rolls her taut nipple. I will not give in to my sexual desires for this man no matter how much my traitorous body wants to. Focus damn it! Focus!

She quickly grabs his shoulders and pushes herself away from Jack as they both stare at each other panting.

Jack steps away and gains his breath before she does. "Well, I guess it's time for me to leave. I'm due at Governor Sloan's tomorrow."

Unable to speak and not sure who won the battler or the war, Dr. Raven simply closed her eyes and nodded her consent. How would she ever explain to Anita that even she fell for the sexy shape-shifter. As Jack was about to turn the knob, Dr. Raven had to ask one more question. "Jack, just one more question before you go. What do you change into when you shift?

He turned and grin before answering, "A black panther."

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/theblackraven/Blog%20Photos/Ian-BlackPanther.jpg (http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/theblackraven/Blog%20Photos/Ian-BlackPanther.jpg)

Dr. Raven returned Jack's wicked smile and said, "Hmm. That's an interesting animal that fate has chosen for you, especially considering that Black Panthers are an omen of death. Make sure you guard your heart Jacko, or the lady might be the death of you."

Jack paused with a frown on his face before saying, "Very unlikely I'm heartless."

Remembering their two nights of explosive sex, Dr. Raven continued to smile at Jack and said, "Well, heartless as you may be, I hope lady luck is on your side because you're going to need all the help you can get to pull off this charade. Good luck, Jack! And remember, there's more than one way to skin a cat."

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Hi Anita,

I'm here, so sorry. I went to the chat room and no one was there.

Marie

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:43 PM
So you are in Texas , My Nephew is stationed in Ft Hood ,but they are going to Germany soon,But hope they stop here in Pa first cause his wife just had a baby and I want to meet him.

Yes, grew up near houston. PA is where my husband is from Pittsburgh. The reason I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler fan after hating them for years with the way they stomped on the Oilers.

Guess, I'm showing my age.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:43 PM
So glad to have you join us Marie.

How's it going this evening?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Wow ! lets see ! maybe she can go to the fairy folk and ask the Eldest if she can become one of there kind ,but not to many Humans every had this oppertunity so she has togo do many things to prove herself worthy of becoming a fairy kind. and The new king and her mate need to show them that she will be good for their world and be a great leader for she would become Queen of the lands and there for have babies with him and they would some day rule also.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome Marie

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM
It's going good. Sorry to be so late. I laid down and took a nap because I couldn't keep my eyes open, then saw your email, then went to the wrong place and had to find the email that led me here.

Congrats on all your releases.

Kittycatchats
Yes, grew up near houston. PA is where my husband is from Pittsburgh. The reason I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler fan after hating them for years with the way they stomped on the Oilers.

Guess, I'm showing my age.
aww its cool im 42 , Thats great that your Husband is from here

Marie Tuhart
Thanks for the welcome, Kitty

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:49 PM
It's going good. Sorry to be so late. I laid down and took a nap because I couldn't keep my eyes open, then saw your email, then went to the wrong place and had to find the email that led me here.

I did the same thing so dont fill bad your here now thats all thats count...

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Wow ! lets see ! maybe she can go to the fairy folk and ask the Eldest if she can become one of there kind ,but not to many Humans every had this oppertunity so she has togo do many things to prove herself worthy of becoming a fairy kind. and The new king and her mate need to show them that she will be good for their world and be a great leader for she would become Queen of the lands and there for have babies with him and they would some day rule also.

Interesting what would she have to do to prove her worth?

bring over some special formula - like the secret to making chocolate?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Nice expert on this one ......^

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Thanks, Marie,

Why don't you tell us about some of your books?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Is it freezing there in PA, Kitty?

I'm not into cold weather.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM
My first book came out in Jan 2010 call In Plain Sight here's an excerpt:

"You’re too dangerous.” The words slipped out before she was even aware of voicing them.
His eyes widened, and another of those sexy devilish grins spread across his lips. “I’m not dangerous. I’m a teddy bear.”
Victoria gave a snort of laughter. He took another step into the room and suddenly her bedroom felt too small. Now the man invading her territory.
“Grizzly bear is more like it,” she muttered.
“A man,” he said, taking two more steps. “A man who wants to get to know you better.”
“If we get to know each other any better, we’ll be arrested.” Her gaze locked with his. He stood less than a foot length from her.
“I got things a little backwards last night.”
“Backwards?” That was an odd word to use. She tilted her head to one side and stared at him.
“Yep, backwards.” His arm rose, and he caressed her cheek. “Making love to you in the elevator was impulsive.”
She opened her mouth.
“But,” he continued before she could get a word out. “I don’t regret one second of it.”

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Interesting what would she have to do to prove her worth?

bring over some special formula - like the secret to making chocolate?

that sounds good!! also maybe show that she can keep thier secerts and maybe do some things that would make them believe she could be one of them like,do some magic that even her Fairy mate didnt know she had , then many other skills would have tobe learned and tought to her also.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
smilies/fam03.gif
Okay, it's time for the second give away for the evening.

And I am proud to say -- Kittycatchats is our win again.

I have your email and you should be receiving your copy of "Banished Scoundrel" here any minute now.

Let me know if you do not receive your copy.

Also, all lurkers -- you can't win if you don't comment.:swinging:

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM

"You’re too dangerous.” The words slipped out before she was even aware of voicing them.
His eyes widened, and another of those sexy devilish grins spread across his lips. “I’m not dangerous. I’m a teddy bear.”
Victoria gave a snort of laughter. He took another step into the room and suddenly her bedroom felt too small. Now the man invading her territory.
“A man,” he said, taking two more steps. “A man who wants to get to know you better.”
“If we get to know each other any better, we’ll be arrested.” Her gaze locked with his. He stood less than a foot length from her.
“Backwards?” That was an odd word to use. She tilted her head to one side and stared at him.
“Yep, backwards.” His arm rose, and he caressed her cheek. “Making love to you in the elevator was impulsive.”
She opened her mouth.
“But,” he continued before she could get a word out. “I don’t regret one second of it.”

wow sounds Great .

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Is it freezing there in PA, Kitty?

I'm not into cold weather.
yes its cold and raining now. I wish i lived some where warm...

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM

She opened her mouth.

Okay so where do I go to see the cover -- what's your website?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
smilies/fam03.gif
Okay, it's time for the second give away for the evening.

And I am proud to say -- Kittycatchats is our win again.

I have your email and you should be receiving your copy of "Banished Scoundrel" here any minute now.

Let me know if you do not receive your copy.

Also, all lurkers -- you can't win if you don't comment.:swinging:

,Hiphip horay, so Happy

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks, here's the blurb to give you a more idea of the book - I'm kind of working backwards here tonight.

Bad boy businessman Joe Bradshaw has achieved almost everything he’s wanted in life, but his strait-laced colleague Victoria Collins is proving an elusive challenge. A steamy encounter in the elevator begins a wild journey of sensual discovery. Joe’s determined to break through Vicki’s barriers to reveal the red-hot woman hiding inside. But Vicki is stalked by her past—her ex-fiancé will stop at nothing to get her back. Falling in love and keeping Vicki safe could be the biggest challenges of Joe’s life.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I can relate, the cold weather here a while ago was more than most people could take.

Everyone was sooooo cranky.

But spring is beginning to arrive.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:05 PM

She opened her mouth.

do you have cover for the book ? and your website would be ?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks, here's the blurb to give you a more idea of the book - I'm kind of working backwards here tonight.

Bad boy businessman Joe Bradshaw has achieved almost everything he’s wanted in life, but his strait-laced colleague Victoria Collins is proving an elusive challenge. A steamy encounter in the elevator begins a wild journey of sensual discovery. Joe’s determined to break through Vicki’s barriers to reveal the red-hot woman hiding inside. But Vicki is stalked by her past—her ex-fiancé will stop at nothing to get her back. Falling in love and keeping Vicki safe could be the biggest challenges of Joe’s life.

got me in , sounds like its a great book .

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/BanishedW.jpg

The last book in the "Banished" series. Will give this away before the night is through.

Remember lurkers that you have to comment to win.

checkout my website at www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com) to read the first scene in the book.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:08 PM
I can relate, the cold weather here a while ago was more than most people could take.

Everyone was sooooo cranky.

But spring is beginning to arrive.
I heard People didnt know what to do when they saw the snow ,:p

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:09 PM
yes its cold and raining now. I wish i lived some where warm...

Yes, but the Penguins are doing well. As you can see I'm a sports person. Football and hockey not so much for basket ball.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

My website is: www.marietuhart.com

Let me see if I can figure out how to insert the cover

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:10 PM
It's wonderful in the south, when it snow the city shuts down. No work, no school, just fun in the snow. Which usually melts by noon.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Okay, how the heck do I insert the cover?

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Last weekend the snow level was down to 1,000 feet, they thought it might get to sea level. Trust me no one in the San Francisco Bay Area knows how to drive in any snow or ice. Rain drives them crazy enough.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM
http://www.anitaphilmar.com/BanishedW.jpg

The last book in the "Banished" series. Will give this away before the night is through.

Remember lurkers that you have to comment to win.

checkout my website at www.anitaphilmar.com (http://www.anitaphilmar.com) to read the first scene in the book.

Here is the blurb:

Blurb:

Once a princess of Ardenia, Danella, left her homeland to warn her childhood sweetheart only to be kidnapped and sold into slavery. Learning the dark magic from her keeper, she grew to accept her role as a witch to protect her family and track down the traitor to the crown. But when Omar Mandel, the love from her past, arrives to bring her home, she realizes she can never go home. That doesn't mean she can't use his assistance in her plan for revenge and, in the meantime, live out a few unfulfilled fantasies.

The queen wants her daughter to come home and Omar’s job is to see that it happens. However, Danella isn’t the same sweet girl he remembers. In her place is a sexy woman who excites his lust and claims his heart. He must teach her to trust in his love and face the sins of the past if they are to have a future together.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:14 PM
http://www.marietuhart.com/images/plain_sight.jpg
Okay, how the heck do I insert the cover?

Sexy.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks, Anita. Now how did you do that?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Yes, but the Penguins are doing well. As you can see I'm a sports person. Football and hockey not so much for basket ball.
yes me too:winkiss:

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Yes, but how often does it rain in California?

The place of sunny shine and beautiful bodies.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.marietuhart.com/images/plain_sight.jpg

Sexy.

:thankyou: Very nice cover

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:18 PM
yes me too:winkiss:

So tell me is Sydney Crosby hot or what. I know he's to young for me -- but I can't help look at all those hot bodies on the ice.

Wonder they keep the floor frozen.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, but how often does it rain in California?

The place of sunny shine and beautiful bodies.
:M_Mgreen:I love san diego

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:19 PM
That's Southern CA, I'm in Northern, we get rain.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:20 PM
So tell me is Sydney Crosby hot or what. I know he's to young for me -- but I can't help look at all those hot bodies on the ice.

Wonder they keep the floor frozen.
:rockon: so he is very hot and its a wonder he doesnt melt the ice LOL

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Here's the blurb on my current release Quick Silver Ranch: Roped And Ready

Quick Silver Ranch is no ordinary dude ranch.

After Becca Dalton finds her fiancé in bed with her boss, she ends the ill-fated engagement on the spot and quits her job. She heads to Quick Silver Ranch, looking to regroup before an interview for the job of her dreams--an executive position at a five-star hotel.

Becca's best-laid plans are ruined when she discovers the exclusive ranch is for consenting couples who spend their days and nights exploring their most wicked sexual fantasies. For Becca to remain at the ranch and take advantage of all the arousing activities, she needs a partner.

Her sexy college lover and part owner of the ranch, Tyler Carson, is willing to break all the rules, partner up with Becca and have her roped and ready for a week of unimaginable pleasure. But is a week enough to satisfy his desire for Becca?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:22 PM
so what other books do you have out ?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Becca better watch out this sounds fun

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Here's the blurb on my current release Quick Silver Ranch: Roped And Ready

Quick Silver Ranch is no ordinary dude ranch.

After Becca Dalton finds her fiancé in bed with her boss, she ends the ill-fated engagement on the spot and quits her job. She heads to Quick Silver Ranch, looking to regroup before an interview for the job of her dreams--an executive position at a five-star hotel.

Becca's best-laid plans are ruined when she discovers the exclusive ranch is for consenting couples who spend their days and nights exploring their most wicked sexual fantasies. For Becca to remain at the ranch and take advantage of all the arousing activities, she needs a partner.

Her sexy college lover and part owner of the ranch, Tyler Carson, is willing to break all the rules, partner up with Becca and have her roped and ready for a week of unimaginable pleasure. But is a week enough to satisfy his desire for Becca?

Hot -- always nice to have an available college lover on hand when you need them. :winkiss:

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Here's the blurb for Quick Silver Ranch: Roped And Ready

Indecision kept her from going into the bedroom and packing. A knock sounded. Cross the room, she pulled open the door.
"Hi," said Tyler.
Her insides melted. Liquid heat flooded her pussy and her nipples grew hard. Damn it, it wasn't fair he could do this to her after all this time. "Come in." She left the door open and retreated, wrapping her arms around her waist.
The door slid closed with a quiet click. She paced around the room. "I didn't realize-I mean-Oh, hell." Her arms waved in the air as she tried to explain. "I'm sorry. I'll leave."
"You don't have to." He crossed the room to stop in front of her.
The heat coming from his body singed her skin.
"Its couple only, Tyler. I didn't know about the adult part either, until I read the book here in my cabin."
"Yes, it usually is couples only. But you do have a choice in the matter."
"I don't see how." She tilted her head. Did he want her to stay?
"We do have regular dude ranch activities. I'm sure you read that in the brochure. I can teach you to ride if you decide to stay. I'll be your guide for the week."
"That would be nice." Who was she kidding? It would be torture. He's asking as a friend, not as a lover. She wanted the lover. After Alan's rejection the unwanted, unlovable feelings overwhelmed her. And now here was this uncontrollable reaction to Tyler, giving her more proof the wedding to Alan was nothing but a shame. She needed to feel like a woman, again. And Tyler could do that for her, she was confident he could. But only if he was willing.
"Your choice, Becca."
Her haze gaze clashed with his blue one. Stay or go. She wanted to stay.
Her mind was made up. Stepping closer to him, she asked, "Will you be my guide for the adult activities as well, Tyler?"

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Oh she has lots of fun, Kitty.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Okay, Maria

Do you have them do it on a horse? bare-back, or in the saddle.

Oh, I'm bad.:huepfen017:

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM

did I miss it ?

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Here's the blurb for Quick Silver Ranch: Roped And Ready

Indecision kept her from going into the bedroom and packing. A knock sounded. Cross the room, she pulled open the door.
"Hi," said Tyler.
Her insides melted. Liquid heat flooded her pussy and her nipples grew hard. Damn it, it wasn't fair he could do this to her after all this time. "Come in." She left the door open and retreated, wrapping her arms around her waist.
The door slid closed with a quiet click. She paced around the room. "I didn't realize-I mean-Oh, hell." Her arms waved in the air as she tried to explain. "I'm sorry. I'll leave."
"You don't have to." He crossed the room to stop in front of her.
The heat coming from his body singed her skin.
"Its couple only, Tyler. I didn't know about the adult part either, until I read the book here in my cabin."
"Yes, it usually is couples only. But you do have a choice in the matter."
"I don't see how." She tilted her head. Did he want her to stay?
"We do have regular dude ranch activities. I'm sure you read that in the brochure. I can teach you to ride if you decide to stay. I'll be your guide for the week."
"That would be nice." Who was she kidding? It would be torture. He's asking as a friend, not as a lover. She wanted the lover. After Alan's rejection the unwanted, unlovable feelings overwhelmed her. And now here was this uncontrollable reaction to Tyler, giving her more proof the wedding to Alan was nothing but a shame. She needed to feel like a woman, again. And Tyler could do that for her, she was confident he could. But only if he was willing.
"Your choice, Becca."
Her haze gaze clashed with his blue one. Stay or go. She wanted to stay.
Her mind was made up. Stepping closer to him, she asked, "Will you be my guide for the adult activities as well, Tyler?"

Now what man in his right mind would turn down that invitation?
:p

Marie Tuhart
Okay, Maria

No, I didn't in this book. I actually had a scene in the next book at the same ranch, but I had to take it out. :(

But I do have them riding double and thinking about it.

Kittycatchats
Okay, Maria

Oh so bad:huepfen017:

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Excerpt for Banished Witch.

He followed the quick action of her fingers as she loosened her clothes. His blood raced through his veins in anticipation of viewing her luscious breasts. “And what animal do you usually change into?”

She tugged her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. “It varies. If I’m in a hurry, I usually chose a hawk or falcon and take to the sky. Otherwise, I might choose a coyote or jaguar so I can prowl a little on the way.”

When she dropped her shirt to the ground, he marveled at the creamy white swell of her breasts. The rosy tips drawn in tight peaks spoke not only of her arousal but the cool air surrounding them.

He automatically reached for her, but she avoided his touch by stepping back, then shoved her skirt down her legs. After shedding the multi-colored fabric, she wore only a pair of black, lace-up boots. “If you want to make it to my cabin before the light disappears, you better remove your clothes, too.”

The sight of her exquisite body held him prisoner. Full plump breasts lead to a narrow waist then widened into the round curve of her hips. The light bush between her legs revealed her natural blonde hair color. He smiled and grabbed her around the waist. “And what if I can’t wait until then to claim you?”

A sly grin kissed her lips before a tiny pop broke the silence between them. The smooth texture of her skin changed into the soft caress of feathers as she shrank. The tantalizing aroma of her transformation filled his loins with a barbaric thirst for sex.

A loud call pulled his gaze skyward as a hawk soared above his head. Words filtered through his head. Do you know the hawk’s waltz?

He recalled the mating rituals performed above the trees and envisioned the joy of flying.

After a small hop, he flapped his wings and raced after her. With their destination unknown to him, she quickly outdistanced him. He sped through the air and slowly closed the gap between them. Yes.

The wind rushing over his feathers fought to cool his carnivorous hunger, but the brief teasing fragrance of her lust continued to feed his desire. The sun, escaping the pursuit of the night beast, fell below the horizon. Red, yellow, and purple lights filled the evening sky.

Why flee? he called.

Her answer stroked his thoughts. Oh, but if you can’t catch me, what kind of pleasure could you really give me?

Inflamed by her words and the fire burning through his loins, he soared higher and charted the circles she drew beneath his flight’s course.

Marking her position, he took a steep dive through the center of her path and then moved in a sharp angle upwards. He repeated the maneuver several times, coming closer and closer to her until his wing brushed hers. On his climb back to the heavens, he grabbed her talons.

Interlock in a spiraling fall, her hoarse raspy cry echoed around him. The ache in his cock intensified. How much longer would she make him wait?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Now what man in his right mind would turn down that invitation?
very steamy

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:32 PM
No, I didn't in this book. I actually had a scene in the next book at the same ranch, but I had to take it out. :(

But I do have them riding double and thinking about it.

Okay, but sooner or later, someone in one of your books has to do it.

Granted, I do believe it would be a challenge. But oh, the ride might be worth it.

As long as you don't fall off.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:33 PM
did I miss it ?

just talking weather.

Kittycatchats
Excerpt for Banished Witch.

He followed the quick action of her fingers as she loosened her clothes. His blood raced through his veins in anticipation of viewing her luscious breasts. “And what animal do you usually change into?”

She tugged her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. “It varies. If I’m in a hurry, I usually chose a hawk or falcon and take to the sky. Otherwise, I might choose a coyote or jaguar so I can prowl a little on the way.”

When she dropped her shirt to the ground, he marveled at the creamy white swell of her breasts. The rosy tips drawn in tight peaks spoke not only of her arousal but the cool air surrounding them.

He automatically reached for her, but she avoided his touch by stepping back, then shoved her skirt down her legs. After shedding the multi-colored fabric, she wore only a pair of black, lace-up boots. “If you want to make it to my cabin before the light disappears, you better remove your clothes, too.”

The sight of her exquisite body held him prisoner. Full plump breasts lead to a narrow waist then widened into the round curve of her hips. The light bush between her legs revealed her natural blonde hair color. He smiled and grabbed her around the waist. “And what if I can’t wait until then to claim you?”

A sly grin kissed her lips before a tiny pop broke the silence between them. The smooth texture of her skin changed into the soft caress of feathers as she shrank. The tantalizing aroma of her transformation filled his loins with a barbaric thirst for sex.

A loud call pulled his gaze skyward as a hawk soared above his head. Words filtered through his head. Do you know the hawk’s waltz?

He recalled the mating rituals performed above the trees and envisioned the joy of flying.

After a small hop, he flapped his wings and raced after her. With their destination unknown to him, she quickly outdistanced him. He sped through the air and slowly closed the gap between them. Yes.

The wind rushing over his feathers fought to cool his carnivorous hunger, but the brief teasing fragrance of her lust continued to feed his desire. The sun, escaping the pursuit of the night beast, fell below the horizon. Red, yellow, and purple lights filled the evening sky.

Why flee? he called.

Her answer stroked his thoughts. Oh, but if you can’t catch me, what kind of pleasure could you really give me?

Inflamed by her words and the fire burning through his loins, he soared higher and charted the circles she drew beneath his flight’s course.

Marking her positio

n, he took a steep dive through the center of her path and then moved in a sharp angle upwards. He repeated the maneuver several times, coming closer and closer to her until his wing brushed hers. On his climb back to the heavens, he grabbed her talons.

Interlock in a spiraling fall, her hoarse raspy cry echoed around him. The ache in his cock intensified. How much longer would she make him wait?

applause.gif

Marie Tuhart
Cool excerpt, love the idea of Hawks.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:35 PM
So when is your next book coming out, Maria?

I have a story that is being edit as we speak called "Texas Passion"

but who knows when it will be released.

Kittycatchats
just talking weather.
did i miss the website for Marie ?

Marie Tuhart
Okay, but sooner or later, someone in one of your books has to do it.

Granted, I do believe it would be a challenge. But oh, the ride might be worth it.

As long as you don't fall off.

One of them will, because I really loved that scene. And trust me the ride is worth it and they don't fall off.

Marie Tuhart
did i miss the website for Marie ?

www.marietuhart.com

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:37 PM
One of them will, because I really loved that scene. And trust me the ride is worth it and they don't fall off.
now we are talking Hehe

Marie Tuhart
So when is your next book coming out, Maria?

I have a story that is being edit as we speak called "Texas Passion"

but who knows when it will be released.

I'm in edits of Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up, hopefully it will be released toward the end of summer. It's the secondary characters out of Roped & Ready.

Kittycatchats
www.marietuhart.com (http://www.marietuhart.com)

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Here's the blurb for Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up

Angie Davidson finds herself at loose ends after
her best friend's wedding and in need of a vacation,
so when sexy yet aloof co-owner of the Quick Silver
Ranch, Jared Turner, insists she stay to explore
their sexual attraction, she agrees. Though she loves
being a submissive in the bedroom, Jared's distant
air after lovemaking brings back bad memories. Can
she show this strong sexy man he has nothing to
fear from her, or will he abandon her like everyone
else in her life has?
Sexy yet aloof Jared, co-owner of the Quick
Silver Ranch is eager to explore Angie's submissive
side with two weeks of toys and other naughty play.
However, the last time he was this attracted to a
woman—mentally and phyiscally—she wasn't able
to put up with his Dominant streak. Can Angie see
that her vacation with him can be the perfect way of
life?

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:39 PM

:welcome3:

And if you want to send me your snail mail address Kitty, I'll send you some little goodies. You can send it to me at marietuhart@yahoo.com

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:39 PM
What's Texas Passion about, Anita?

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:40 PM
wish I had the minds that you both do,to come up with your writings is wonderful and I thank you cause it keeps me alive

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:41 PM

And if you want to send me your snail mail address Kitty, I'll send you some little goodies. You can send it to me at marietuhart@yahoo.com
ok I will thanks

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:42 PM
I'm in edits of Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up, hopefully it will be released toward the end of summer. It's the secondary characters out of Roped & Ready.

I haven't gotten a release date yet.

Texas Passion is an erotic historical set in Texas in 1860 right after Texas joined the civil war.

Doesn't have much to do with the war, but I like the timing.

Thinking about a series about Super Heros in the future.

So what do you guys think about super heros having fun?

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:43 PM
wish I had the minds that you both do,to come up with your writings is wonderful and I thank you cause it keeps me alive

I sometimes wonder how I come up with some of these idea. My critique partners are always asking me how I do it and I don't have a clue.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I haven't gotten a release date yet.

Texas Passion is an erotic historical set in Texas in 1860 right after Texas joined the civil war.

Doesn't have much to do with the war, but I like the timing.

Thinking about a series about Super Heros in the future.

So what do you guys think about super heros having fun?

I can't see why super heros can't have fun. They are people too :)

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:44 PM

I sent it to you from cathy_wellman@yahoo.com

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I can't see why super heros can't have fun. They are people too :)
sounds like its going to be another winner:winkiss:

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:46 PM
What's Texas Passion about, Anita?

It's about a girl that decides she wants a man, and seeing as it's 1860. She decides the best way to win his heart is to seduce him into marrying her. It also helps that she is his neighbor and that she'll soon be running the ranch for her father.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM
super hero fun sounds good to me what a blast .

Marie Tuhart
It's about a girl that decides she wants a man, and seeing as it's 1860. She decides the best way to win his heart is to seduce him into marrying her. It also helps that she is his neighbor and that she'll soon be running the ranch for her father.

Sounds like a fun book.

Anita Philmar

Yes, but super hero have special skills. Imagine if a guy cheated on Storm. Would he live to tell the tale of riding the bolt of lighting of an orgasm with her?

And what skills would attract instead of repeal each other.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I sent it to you from cathy_wellman@yahoo.com

Got it. :thankyou:

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Yes, but super hero have special skills. Imagine if a guy cheated on Storm. Would he live to tell the tale of riding the bolt of lighting of an orgasm with her?

You can do it, Anita.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:51 PM
an active imagination, is the mind of a person who loves to think outside of the box.

Instead we like to think about what's inside a man and woman's heart or maybe their jeans.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM
You can do it, Anita.

Thanks Marie.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:53 PM

You should do a short story or long about some of the stuff we where writing about I bet you could make it a wounderful book. :-) Only if you have time I know how busy you must be but that was fun,

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:54 PM
an active imagination, is the mind of a person who loves to think outside of the box.

Instead we like to think about what's inside a man and woman's heart or maybe their jeans.

lol

Yes, the heart, mind, body, lower body parts that rise to the occasion.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM
And the Winner of "Banished Witch" goes to

drumsmilies/fam03.gif

roll.

Kittycatchats - thank you for joining Marie and I for the release of my new story "Fairy Fun."

It's been a blast.:thankyou:

I'll send you a copy of "Banished Witch" through the email you sent me.

Hope you enjoyed the series.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM

that would be hott

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 10:56 PM
You should do a short story or long about some of the stuff we where writing about I bet you could make it a wounderful book. :-) Only if you have time I know how busy you must be but that was fun,

May do it. After all one fairy story is never enough.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:57 PM
quote=Anita Philmar;142234]And the Winner of "Banished Witch" goes to

drumsmilies/fam03.gif

roll.

Kittycatchats - thank you for joining Marie and I for the release of my new story "Fairy Fun."

Hope you enjoyed the series.[/quote]

:thankyou::thankyou: I know I will ,And it has been a blast , Hope to do it again.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 10:57 PM
And the Winner of "Banished Witch" goes to

drumsmilies/fam03.gif

roll.

Hope you enjoyed the series.

Thanks for inviting me, Anita. Next time I'll put it on the pop up calendar on my computer so I don't forget. Glad I made it in time.

Have a wonderful weekend, both of you.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 10:58 PM
May do it. After all one fairy story is never enough.
sounds great.

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for coming everyone.

I had a wonderful time.

You guys are the best.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Thanks for inviting me, Anita. Next time I'll put it on the pop up calendar on my computer so I don't forget. Glad I made it in time.

Have a wonderful weekend, both of you.
:thankyou: It was great chatting with you both and thanks for your time and the Prizes also, Catnt believe its 10 already time flys by when having fun...

Anita Philmar
March 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hopefully, you don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kittycatchats
March 4th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Im on Facebook also as Cathy Wellman , so if your on there also |I will add you ok ?

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Hopefully, you don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Don't have to work tomorrow, thank goodness. I can sleep past 4 a.m.

Marie Tuhart
March 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Im on Facebook also as Cathy Wellman , so if your on there also |I will add you ok ?

Yes, I'm on Facebook as Marie Tuhart (the only one), please feel free to friend me.