PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Scene By Irish

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 01:39 PM
This is my favorite scenes in all the books putting it under thebook title. It may be long but great and left me wanting more.:notworthy:

Page 213 *This is after Kade is already in Riley and Quinn is there*

"Perhaps no." He raised an eybrow, his expression, knowing mocking. 'But thereal question is, wold you like to see it now?"
"No." God, no.
His smile grew, and suddenly he was simply there, all around me, all through me, filling me with heat, filling me with passion. Wwhile it was Kaeds co** that thrust dep inside, it wasn't Kade I could feel. Wasn't Kade I could smell. It was Quinn. All Quinn. He touched me, caressed me, claimed me. Perhaps not physically, but in a way that was total, absolute, and unlike anything I'd ever felt before. In reality our flesh might not be joined, but it didn't matter, ecuase our spirits had comined and this dance went beyond intimacy, beyond mere pleasure.
It was all passion, heat, intensity and I was drowning in it. Willingly. Wantonly. My heart pounded furiously, my body screamed for release, and every muscle, every fiber, felt so tightly trung that everything would surely break.
Then everything did break and it was such a sweet, glorious relief that I wept. His fingers touched my wrist, holding lightly, then his teeth grazed my skin. I jerked reflexively when they pierced my flesh, but the bried flare of pain quickly became something undeniably exquisite, and I came a second time.

THEN IT GOES BLAH, BLAH BLAH. No offense but the one sentence that sticks ot after that is Quinn saying to Riley "One day you will be mine."

That eas my favorite scene how damnhot I wanted to jump in the book and jump him after that.:lol:

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Oh hell-o! I love that scene too. It's great and exotic as hell. Whew, that scene would make anyone sweat with desire! Great job finding it. :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 03:37 PM
No trouble I have it integrated into my brain.

Karenne
June 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
oh my gosh! That was a good one. I am going to have to go and find the book again and re-read them....AGAIN...

You know...I am thinking of putting these books in spiral bound so that I don't lose any of the pages as the backing gives out!:roflmao:

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM
LOL...you and the rest of us Karenne! Find your favorite scene and post it under the book it came out of. I just put one in under Kissing Sin! It's my fave. God bless Keri and her writing ability!

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 07:03 PM
God Bless Keri. Three cheers, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip horay.

christinac
June 27th, 2007, 03:03 PM
God Bless Keri. Three cheers, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip horay.

(following into the chant)
hip hip hooray!
:tt2:

swimmer07
May 26th, 2008, 01:41 AM
That is an awesome scene!
I really like all the small things between Quinn and Riley that pass. Like just the way he touches her gently sometimes. It's just so great :d

DavidsGirl841444
May 27th, 2008, 12:31 PM
The barest touch can set her ablaze it is so cool want some kind of man like that.

TessL1981
July 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
Just started Tempting Evil last night. I'm up to chapter 4. So, here's my fave scene so far. This one just cracked me up.

Chap. 2 (pgs. 27-28) *This is when Riley comes home after a long day in training and looking forward her date with Kellen. And finds both Kellen and Quinn waiting for her in the hallway of her apartment building.*

"What the hell is he doing here?" they said in unison, each one pointin at the other.
I ignored the question and walked to the door. "Play nice, boys. I'm just not in the mood for petty fighting tonight."
"Then you should not have invited him." Kellen's voice was cold.
"I didn't. He just sort of pops in unaanounced whenever he feels like it." I twisted the key in the lock and opened the door. "How do you two actually know each other?
"He and my father are business rivals and old enemies."
"Maily because your f-ing father keeps trying to kill me off."
"My father would never....."
"Your father would and has."
If I wasn't so tired I might have laughed. The two of them sounded like a couple of squabbling teenagers. What made it even more laughable was the fact that one of them was acutally well over twelve hundred years old and should have known better.

Another fave on mine was the bath tub scene with Riley and Kellen. Holy!!

DavidsGirl841444
July 2nd, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah pretty funny loved it

CharmedGirl
July 2nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
That is one of the best scenes in Tempting Evil.

TessL1981
July 3rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
This is my favorite scenes in all the books putting it under thebook title. It may be long but great and left me wanting more.:notworthy:

"Perhaps no." He raised an eybrow, his expression, knowing mocking. 'But thereal question is, wold you like to see it now?"
"No." God, no.
His smile grew, and suddenly he was simply there, all around me, all through me, filling me with heat, filling me with passion. Wwhile it was Kaeds co** that thrust dep inside, it wasn't Kade I could feel. Wasn't Kade I could smell. It was Quinn. All Quinn. He touched me, caressed me, claimed me. Perhaps not physically, but in a way that was total, absolute, and unlike anything I'd ever felt before. In reality our flesh might not be joined, but it didn't matter, ecuase our spirits had comined and this dance went beyond intimacy, beyond mere pleasure.
It was all passion, heat, intensity and I was drowning in it. Willingly. Wantonly. My heart pounded furiously, my body screamed for release, and every muscle, every fiber, felt so tightly trung that everything would surely break.
Then everything did break and it was such a sweet, glorious relief that I wept. His fingers touched my wrist, holding lightly, then his teeth grazed my skin. I jerked reflexively when they pierced my flesh, but the bried flare of pain quickly became something undeniably exquisite, and I came a second time.

THEN IT GOES BLAH, BLAH BLAH. No offense but the one sentence that sticks ot after that is Quinn saying to Riley "One day you will be mine."

That eas my favorite scene how damnhot I wanted to jump in the book and jump him after that.:lol:
OMG!! That was some pretty intense loving there. I see what you mean. Lusty Drool Smilie

TessL1981
July 4th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Just finished "Tempting Evil". Dang!!! Good stuff! Quinn is just soooo irresistible. I feel like I'm going to go on panic attacked everytime he comes into play. Especially when he talks to Riley. So, I'm just waiting for my library to get me the next book. I already have the 5th and 6th book waiting to be read. So, I'm going to just take a slight detour and read another series. Hopefully, I'll get "Dangerous Games" on Saturday if not, then Monday.

DavidsGirl841444
July 4th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah it is really good hopefully you get it tomorrow

sabby07
July 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM
OMG!! That was some pretty intense loving there. I see what you mean. Lusty Drool Smilie
I LOVE this scene!!!:orange:

Dani
July 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM
It was one of my favorite scenes too! :devil:

smilies/champagne1.gCongrats on making it to 1000 posts Sabby!! WOOHOO!!!! :thewave: smilies/broc.gif :spotman:

sabby07
July 5th, 2008, 10:26 PM
woo hoo dancin!!!:orange: :orange: Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 1st, 2009, 10:37 AM

"No." God, no.

I have to say that I totally agree!!! Totally LOVE that part!

DavidsGirl841444
April 1st, 2009, 02:26 PM
yeah another one with me