PDA

View Full Version : Where did everyone go??

Regina
July 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I was out of town for a few days, but I'm back. Let's get this party started!

I'm so glad it's the weekend, and I've got several books I'm going to be reading most noteable Susan Kearney's The Ultimatum. Does anyone know if the next book The Quest is out?

Caffey
July 12th, 2006, 01:29 AM
The QUEST is out now!!! I'm not caught up with her books so I can't read that one yet! I've been behind in my print buying so I got lots to catch up with there, so I'm hoping to be reading more than playing online, LOL. But I like to come on for a bit each evening, especially over here! I was off for a week or so too mostly because of the heat. Laptop makes it much worse! But I got the reading done I talked about on the other post.
Now i'm going to find my next read!

Regina
July 25th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Ooopss, here I go with a post like that and then disappear! LOL Had some deadlines I had to deal with or I wouldn't get paid. Gotta make a living. ;D

I just bought the Quest the other day! I wasn't caught up either, but I just finished The Ultimatum yesterday, and boy was it good! Of course I love Susan Kearney's futuristic romances, so I can't wait to read The Quest. I hope it's not the last one in that group, but it looks like her next one is a contemporary. So we'll see I guess. I could totally see her going all out with that series and just going on and on and on, like Christine Feehan has done with her Carpathian books which another series I love dearly.

Once I discovered e-books, I got behind on my print ones too, but right now I only buy certain authors which helps keep down my pile a bit. LOL