PDA

View Full Version : Final 2 days!

kayelle_allen
June 28th, 2007, 08:21 PM
When you see this message, you just now it has something to do with a sale. Well, ha ha! Fooled you. This is about the last two days of our workshop.

We have discussed organization, MS Word, Budgets, What it means to market, and we've all gotten to know each other a little better.

Since we have two days left, what would you most like to tackle? Anything you are really curious about and want to know?

And in case you were wondering, the meaning of life is "42". :huh: So, other than that, I mean.

rgraham666
June 28th, 2007, 09:28 PM
'42' is even more confusing when you realize the question is 'What do you get when you multiply six times nine?' :biggrin:

kayelle_allen
June 28th, 2007, 09:32 PM
'42' is even more confusing when you realize the question is 'What do you get when you multiply six times nine?' :biggrin:

Most definitely. Which is why I absolutely sucked at math when I was a kid and became a writer instead of a number person. :rockon:

rgraham666
June 28th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Most definitely. Which is why I absolutely sucked at math when I was a kid and became a writer instead of a number person. :rockon:

I used to be a computer programmer. So I'm a fair hand with numbers.

Although for some weird reason I sucked at math in school. To be fair I sucked at everything, including English.

Sascha_Illyvich
June 28th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I'm not allowed to mention sucking *snicker*

The meaning of life is not 42. That person who origionally said that was a liar. And a damned fool. It's 6.

And the secret to life is to EAT MORE COOKIES!

rgraham666
June 29th, 2007, 08:43 AM
I can live with that. :)

kayelle_allen
June 29th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I can live with that. :)

Hey, I'm down with that sickness fer sher. :rockon:

kayelle_allen
June 29th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I posted a lengthy message in the Marketing Folder thread here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=1476). It's all about organizing your email folders.

HH Self
June 30th, 2007, 02:15 AM
I wanted to thank Kayelle and everyone at Coffee Time for a great workshop. I got a little waylaid with an edit but finally getting to catch up. Gott’a love message boards for that. Well done everyone, and it was a pleasure getting to meet the people I did during the workshop.
HH Self

Karenne
July 4th, 2007, 01:20 PM
She was great wasn't she!

Applause all around!:notworthy:

Lainey
July 4th, 2007, 02:56 PM
For someone who is not an author even I learned a lot of neat things... for future reference and to help others out in the future maybe ... who knows.. take care and have a great holiday everyone.

Lainey

kayelle_allen
July 5th, 2007, 08:11 AM
She was great wasn't she!

Applause all around!:notworthy:

:angel: <---- Karenne

:angel: <---- Karen

:angel: <---- staff!!

The real kudos go to those who organized this whole June Jubilee thing. Thank you everyone....