PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and thank you

kayelle_allen
June 30th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Although I will be on here off and on all day today, I wanted to take time now to thank all of you for a wonderful time and for your great comments. I can see we had tons of views, so I hope some of the lurkers also gained by the class.

Karenne and I have already talked about another workshop later and what topics you might like to see here. Feedback is welcome!

To all who took part this month... Whew! :swoon:

See you next time. :rockon:

rgraham666
June 30th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks for imparting your knowledge to us, kayelle. It's very much appreciated. :)

LauraReagan
June 30th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Thank you Kayelle,
You ROCK!!
Yes, let's do another workshop!
I think we should do a July Jubilation!!
Thank you ladies. I have had a blast.

kayelle_allen
June 30th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Thank you Kayelle,
You ROCK!!
Yes, let's do another workshop!
I think we should do a July Jubilation!!
Thank you ladies. I have had a blast.

*kayelle bows*

Uh... I was thinking maybe not *that* soon... :unsure: But ... Soon!

Karenne
July 1st, 2007, 12:58 AM
snicker..July Jubilation..that is a great name...(looks at Kayelle) I am with you honey....I am exhausted! lol

Thank you so much Kayelle for all of the hard work (which is very evident) and the love and care you gave us during this wonderful seminar.

I learned a lot and I am sure others did also.

:wub:

Lainey
July 1st, 2007, 03:45 AM
What you did was fantastic and yep I agree with you and Karenne you need a break but maybe next year it can be July Jubilation not a June Jubilee... although am sure we can think up some other month to have fun too or a season ... but yeah I loved having you do this for everyone even I got a little out of it and I am not an author.... ok yet... I get too many telling me I should but I would have to be part of a writing team.. dialogue is not my forte I am better for ideas or concepts and descriptions and the flow ... so no time soon for me for a book ...Muah .. you still gave me a lot to think about though.

Lainey

kayelle_allen
July 1st, 2007, 07:51 AM
snicker..July Jubilation..that is a great name...(looks at Kayelle) I am with you honey....I am exhausted! lol

Thank you so much Kayelle for all of the hard work (which is very evident) and the love and care you gave us during this wonderful seminar.

I learned a lot and I am sure others did also.

:wub:

Yeah - I think we should do that July Jubilation in 2008. Whatcha say, huh? :angel:

kayelle_allen
July 1st, 2007, 07:51 AM
What you did was fantastic and yep I agree with you and Karenne you need a break but maybe next year it can be July Jubilation not a June Jubilee... although am sure we can think up some other month to have fun too or a season ... but yeah I loved having you do this for everyone even I got a little out of it and I am not an author.... ok yet... I get too many telling me I should but I would have to be part of a writing team.. dialogue is not my forte I am better for ideas or concepts and descriptions and the flow ... so no time soon for me for a book ...Muah .. you still gave me a lot to think about though.

Lainey

Glad that you learned some things. Being organized is half the battle. :rockon:

kuroisama
July 1st, 2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the info and the homework. I haven't started yet (waiting for a writer's block day) but I plan to get it done waaaaay before I need it. :)

Sascha_Illyvich
July 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
Yes it's truly been helpful :) Thak you so much. In fact, it's spurred me to listen to my new PR person and now I've got a workshopI'll be offering CTR in August :)

Thanks again,

S

torrentwaters
July 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
Thank you so much I learned a lot.

kayelle_allen
July 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Yes it's truly been helpful :) Thak you so much. In fact, it's spurred me to listen to my new PR person and now I've got a workshopI'll be offering CTR in August :)

Thanks again,

S

Please keep me posted about that!

kayelle_allen
July 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Thank you so much I learned a lot.

I'm glad you were here. :) Hope to see you on the lists soon...