PDA

View Full Version : Heaven begins with an HEA. . .

Karenne
July 7th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Okay...so what does this mean in your signature line?

Heaven begins with an HEA. . . :helpsmilie:

Lainey
July 10th, 2007, 04:08 AM
OK loves an HEA .. so tell us more please.. pretty please...

Lainey

denisepatrick
July 12th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Karenne and Lainey - sorry I've been non-responsive. I'm currently out in South Dakota with my church youth on a mission trip. We have stopped for the night at a hotel (not planned) or I wouldn't be answering you until Sunday. We are due back home in Utah late Saturday night. It has been a fun week, but intense. I'll post more later, in the meantime, I'll answer your question, Karenne.

Heaven begins with a "happily ever after" - how all romances I write end. I love romances because they usually end with the hero and heroine in love and beginning/continuing their lives together. Although we all know that nothing is perfect, I think the best part of romances is that we can imagine that our heroes and heroines have achieved perfection (or gotten pretty damn close!).

So, I adopted it as my slogan. And. . .I love that the word "heaven" begins with the letters "hea" as well. It's just perfect.

Karenne
July 12th, 2007, 11:37 PM
aww..thank you! I probably should have realized that, but I drew a total blank on that.

South Dakota? I love that area. My grandfather lived there for 50 years. We went there for visits a lot.

I hope you are having fun on your trip and that the kids behaved (wink)

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 10:15 PM
I like the meaning to your slogan Denise. It's very sweet. :wub:

rrc_lim
August 18th, 2007, 08:43 AM
i like it too. its pretty original.:lol:

denisepatrick
August 24th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Thank you, lim. So far, I think it fits everything I've written.