PDA

View Full Version : Introduction/Meet Danielle

Danielle_Ravencraft
April 5th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Hello,
Since I'm new, here's a little bit about me:

Danielle graduated from the International Academy of Design and Technology with a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts. She currently lives in Wisconsin with her two Pomeranians. Growing up in the suburbs of Chicago, her writing is influenced by the multicultural urban society of her youth which she continues to visit each summer. Danielle enjoys writing sensual romance exclusively for a female audience. She also writes mainstream paranormal romance and urban fantasy under the pen name J.D. Brown.

My debut short story is a contemporary erotica titled A Trace of Love and is scheduled for release August of 2011 under Muse It HOT Publishing.

Blurb, excerpt, and cover art coming soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Roseanne Dowell
April 5th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Hi Danielle, I come here from time to time but between email and facebook, I'm already swamped with messages..

larriane
April 5th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Hi, Danielle, a fellow muser here. we also have two dogs in common. mine are Maltese. I don't write erotic, but do fantasy and paranormal. I'm sure we'll see each other on the Muse loops, although i'm pretty much a lurker. i check in on people, but don't comment much. welcome, btw, to muse and coffee time.

KayDee
April 5th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Danielle,
We've met a couple different places - one is on your awesome blog - I stop in and leave comments once in awhile. I'm also a Muse It Hot sister. Congrats on your upcoming release! Nice to see you here.

Danielle_Ravencraft
April 5th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Roseanne. Are you from Muse as well? I know what you mean, I often feel stretched thin when it comes to networking and promoting.

Larriane, hi! I mostly lurk on the loop as well, but I'm prepping for promo for when my story comes out, so I'm trying to be more active.

Kay Dee!! Of course I remember you, you're my number one commenter on my blog! :) AND Big Girls Don't Cry Wolf is next on my TBR list.

S.Durham
April 6th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Hi Danielle, I'm pretty new to CTR as well. Hope to get on here at least once a week. Nice to see a fellow Muser here too:)

Sara

Danielle_Ravencraft
April 18th, 2011, 12:10 AM
*Waves* Hello. Thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to be more active on here as well. Looks like there is a lot to do. Still figuring it all out. :)