PDA

View Full Version : Interview with John Morrison

MelissaMiller
April 20th, 2011, 09:27 AM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> Interviw with John Morrison</o:p>
<o:p>author of: Progamer</o:p>
<o:p>available at www.solsticepublishing.com (http://www.solsticepublishing.com) </o:p>
1. Tell us a little about John Morrison, what inspired you to write Progamer?<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
2. Do you have a favorite character you have written? Easy the Lead Character Charlie due to his independent nature and never give up attitude. When he is faced with a problem he is always looking for an answer.<o:p></o:p>
3. What are you currently working on? Narc Program, and the Beginning of Progamer. <o:p></o:p>
4. How long have you been writing? What influenced you to start? Three years. A magazine article I read in Dec issue of ESPN a few years ago about a Professional video gamer.<o:p></o:p>
5. How do your family/friends feel about your writing? They think itís a dead end going nowhere waste of time. Though they do support me but donít think anything will come from it. <o:p></o:p>
6. Where do you hope to be in 5 years? Back doing construction and building houses for liven. I know I should say being a successful writer but I am a realist and know this world of writing is a hard one to crack. Also I just dream of a day of things going back to normal and so do a lot of people I know who has had their entire way of life changed from the current economical collapse. Working in a plant isnít for everyone and I like my independent personal freedom. I have thought of even writing a book about it because people donít know what itís like to be in small family businesses that are successful money makers and abruptly haven it all taken away from you. Plants are like going to prison for some people. <o:p></o:p>
7. Do you have any advice for new or aspiring author? Do it because you enjoy it and donít wait start today. <o:p></o:p>
8. What is your favorite book? (one that you have read) and why? Five people you meet in heaven because the style in which it is written in. <o:p></o:p>
9. On the fun side, what is your favorite television show and why? I am not a TV person Iím an outdoors type and if I had to pick one it would be the Power block on Spike TV. <o:p></o:p>
10. Where can readers find you Facebook and You tube? (Include all links you want, facebook, twitter etc....)<o:p></o:p>
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thelongmanable?feature=mhum<o:p></o:p>