May 2007
Cobblestone-press
www.cobblestone-press.com
E-book
$6.99
189 pages
Contemporary/ Suspense
Rating: 4 cups

Sandie Davies is a woman with a trouble past. She wanted to be a star but seemed to fall short of it. Her other wish is to find the family that she has not seen in years but she does not know how to make it happen. She can only keep looking for them every chance she gets.

Dustin Reed has given up on women. His ex-wife brutally betrayed him with almost every man in town. He focuses on his work and getting on with his life and helping his sister Josie with her two sons. Work is not enough sometimes but he no longer wants to string along the women in town.

Reaching home is a victory in itself for Sandie. But the house Sandie bought needs some serious work. Dustin offers to help but being stubborn about it, she refuses his help. Sandie looks forward to living and enjoying a low maintenance life style, but everywhere she turns, there is Dustin. She finds him attractive but with her past haunting her at every turn she does her best to keep him at a distance. It seems he wants her too.

Dealing with the past no matter what is lurking can be rather difficult. Sandie truly has her work cut out for her since Dustin seems to be attracted to her too. Ms. Nichols shows us how love can truly conquer all even with conniving people trying to get in the way. Sandie has to learn how to trust and Dustin seems to get that. They are such a sweet passionate couple I was rooting for them through the entire story. I thoroughly enjoyed this story! It is one that will keep you on the edge.

Krista
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations Tara! That is wonderful!:notworthy: