PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

phoenyxstarr
July 10th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but not to romance novels. I've been reading romance novels since I was about 10 and I love them. Some of my favorites have always been the ones with a paranormal thread to them. I loved the few Harlequin romances I got that were like that. I remember one, not sure if it was a Harlequin or not, that had vampires in it & there was another with a mad scientist who experimented on his pregnant secretary & caused her son to be born severely deformed & he wouldn't be seen by anyone, he lived in a cave in the forest. But there was a woman who had a psychic connection to him, I liked the whole story. Both of those are several years old, but they really made an impression. I know I'm going to enjoy looking around this forum & getting some recommendations for new romance books.

phoenyxstarr
July 10th, 2007, 09:01 AM
I started reading Chapter 1 in Dangerous Games (Book 4) and all I can say is WOW. I'm liking it, alot. I'll have to recommend my best friend to this forum because we have similar tastes in books. One of our favorite authors is Laurell K Hamilton, specifically her Anita Blake series. I just know she'll like this story.

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hi Phoenyxstarr!

Welcome to our forums! if you are a Keri Arthur fan..you need to join us in her forum here:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=155

We would love to welcome you in our discussion!

So glad you are here!:turned:

jadxiadax
July 12th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the group! Be prepared to harass your favorite authors and gain some new ones! At least I have another reader on my side! I am beginning to get outnumbered by the authors! JK!!

Jax

Karenne
July 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM
snickers at Jax. They do post a lot! I love it!

But trust me...the readers are here..we are just lurking....:flowers:

Dani
July 12th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Welcome phoenyxstarr! I see you like Keri's books. You should head over to her forum by way of the link that Karenne gave you. She is soooo nice and does a great job at answering your questions and putting up bits of info for us.

We readers are here Jax, but like Karenne said we lurk or go post at our favorite author's forum. Mine fave is Keri Arthur's Forum...LOL! I appear on other threads too, but that's where you can find me posting the most. Aline de Chevigny, and Anna Fallon are a couple of other author's that you'll find me posting under. They are great ladies. Veronica Wilde is really nice too! Check them out!