PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll!

ShonnaBrannon
July 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Some of you may know me from the Diva forum :wazzapp: , but for those who don't...

My name is Shonna and I write Paranormal and Romantic Suspense. I'm from Alabama and am the mother of 4. I have 2 books out with Cobblestone and my 3rd book with them releases this month. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Shonna

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 12:17 PM
HI Shonna! So glad you are here!

Feel free to look around and ask questions...we have TONS of people with opinions to share (wink)

ShonnaBrannon
July 10th, 2007, 12:36 PM
LOL Writers are defintely great at giving opinions.:lol: .

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 12:43 PM
snicker...true so true! And that is probably why we all have so much fun!:flowers:

ShonnaBrannon
July 10th, 2007, 02:45 PM
LOL so true.

Nicole Gestalt
July 10th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the group Shonna I haven't been to the Diva forum but I look forward to getting to know you.

ShonnaBrannon
July 10th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Thanks, Nicole. :D

Lainey
July 11th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Hi there Shonna... glad you made it here and hope you love it too. We are a great group of a mixed breed with writers, readers, publishers, and everything in between even cover artists in the mix. So enjoy yourself it is fun.

Lainey

ShonnaBrannon
July 11th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks, Lainey. It looks like a lot of fun. I spent several hours last night perusing some of the boards. LOL

jadxiadax
July 12th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Well, hopefully we havent given you bad impressions. Most everyone I have seen on here is great, and as a reader extraordinaire I love being able to harass the writers. But welcome to the group! Every new writer that joins is another range of books I get to try out!

Jax

ShonnaBrannon
July 12th, 2007, 12:00 PM
LOL, Jax. Harass away. Nope, no bad impressions at all. I like it here a lot and learned a lot from my perusing.

Dani
July 12th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Welcome to the forum! I love paranormal romance, so your books look like they are going to be right up my alley. What I want to know is how do you find time to write being a mother of 4? That has got to be hard sometimes. I know from working in a daycare for a few years that it's difficult to do something with many children around, so I imagine that it can be a little tense at times.

ShonnaBrannon
July 13th, 2007, 09:12 AM
It's not easy writing with 4. They are ages 9, 7, 3 1/2, and 1 month. In fact, a lot of times I'm writing one handed while I hold the baby with the other one. It helps that my hubby works nights and is here to help during the day. I live next door to my mom so my kids are constantly running back and forth between our houses. While they are over there, I write. During the school year, I can get a lot more writing done and this year will be even better because my 3 year old is starting headstart. Oh and when they go to bed, all bets are off...I'm a writing fiend during that time, especially if I'm on a roll.

Dani
July 13th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Wow! At least you have help from your family. That's the best thing. Yes, the school year and the kids' bed time are always a great time to get things done. Good luck to you.

ShonnaBrannon
July 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks, Dani!:D

Tara S Nichols
July 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Well hello there!!
-Tara

ShonnaBrannon
July 13th, 2007, 08:10 PM
LOL Howdy stranger. ;)

Lainey
July 13th, 2007, 11:12 PM
You are lucky to have help with the kids so you can get some work done even with the baby .. this is when you need the snuggli on ... let the babhy sleep and you can type away ... and yep great stuff the other 3 will be in "school" so to speak so that will help a lot... I cannot wait to read your books. And congrats on the newest one coming.

Lainey

Morgan St.John
July 29th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Hey there shonna.
welcome to this board... :)

is this like playing for both teams? :lol:

ShonnaBrannon
July 29th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Morgan! LMAO!