PDA

View Full Version : Amy says Hi!

Amy Redwood
July 10th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone,<o></o>
<o></o>
I’m another reader/writer joining the forum. Reading is, and will forever be, my favourite activity to do on a sofa. <o></o>
I have little genre preferences as long as the story grabs me, but I lean toward contemporaries, and that’s what I write, too. Other interests besides writing…uhm, no, not really ;-)<o></o>
Okay, I like to travel, but who doesn’t? And I go nowhere without my ipod, and I’m a mean chess player, and now I stop before I’m getting into the area of too much information…<o></o>
<o></o>
It’s nice to be here!<o></o>

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
snicker...naw...don't stop:flowers:

Welcome to our forums! You are going to fit in just fine. Glad you found us!:wub:

jadxiadax
July 12th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Yea, dont stop!!!! And if you need/want new hobbies, check out the hobby section. Cant wait to see you in some of the other forums!

Jax

Amy Redwood
July 12th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Yea, dont stop!!!! And if you need/want new hobbies, check out the hobby section. Cant wait to see you in some of the other forums!

Jax

I'm a hopeless craftsperson, and I'm in awe of people who sew or knit or paint or cook five-course meals… I tried….and failed. :swoon:
I love going to art galleries and museums, though.
I’m happy that the voices in my head (every writer knows about that, I guess) forced me to start writing.

Dani
July 13th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the forums! Post a lot and enjoy yourself and we'll enjoy you too. :)