PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Plan Class Agenda

kayelle_allen
May 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Here are the basic concepts we'll cover each M, T, and W in Creating a Marketing Plan.

Week 1
The Scariest Part of Marketing and How to Overcome It
Avoiding Brand X: Creating a Bio
Leaving a Silver Bullet: Your Signature Matters

Week 2
Who's Out There: Identifying Your Audience
<!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->Finding Waldo: Targeting Your Audience
Creating a Resource List

Week 3
Who's Your Daddy: Identifying Support Groups
Mother May I: Where Should You Promote?
WIIFM* or When Shouldn't You Promote?
Adding to your resource list

[I]*WIIFM: what's in it for me

Week 4
Filling in the Blanks: The Template for Your Personalized Marketing Plan
Sharing The Results
Victory Sock Hop (Socks Optional)

The last day of class will be the one that benefits you the most -- if you've been attending. I promise you, sticking it out will be worth more than you thought possible. Innocent?

J Q Rose
May 2nd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Looking forward to this seminar.

kayelle_allen
May 3rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
Looking forward to this seminar.

Cheerleader

Me too! I've been anticipating teaching it.

J Q Rose
May 3rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Okay I am a dunce. Is this where the info on the marketing seminar is posted?

J Q Rose
May 3rd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Never mind. I found you!

Patricia Bates
May 6th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I lucked out when I was able to come back here - thanks for putting this on! Its a great seminar and I'm going to be taking enough notes to fill a binder!

kayelle_allen
May 7th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I lucked out when I was able to come back here - thanks for putting this on! Its a great seminar and I'm going to be taking enough notes to fill a binder!

Wonderful! At the end of the seminar, I'll have some additional material to download as well, some (but not all) of which will be info taken from comments and posts during the seminar. I hope you learn a great deal.

Patricia Bates
May 13th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I'm so glad that you're doing this...I'm here - working away at it. With deadlines its not always easy but I'm getting a lot out of this and have told a few people they should be here...pretty awesome!

Cher Green
May 17th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Late, but catching up.

Thank you so much for hosting this seminar. Some great ideas and suggestions. Making notes. :)