PDA

View Full Version : Book: The Spirit Within

ShonnaBrannon
July 13th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Alyssa Carrington's spirit must search out the man who tried to kill her before her bodyís taken off life support and she moves on to the other side.

Sam Carsonís a detective whose sister was murdered the night Alyssa was attacked. When he hears a voice claiming to be the spirit of Alyssa, he thinks heís going crazy. Can he go against the rules and track down his sisterís killer and get Alyssa back in her body or will his feelings for her spirit get in the way and send her to the other side, making him lose his chance with her forever.

To buy: http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/spiritwithin.htm

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Wow, this seems like an interesting story as well. Where do you come up with the ideas for your books. :turned:

ShonnaBrannon
July 14th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Well, In the Nick of Time just sort of came to me one day. The baby's illness in the story comes from personal experience, but other than that, it was pure imagination. The Spirit Within came to me in the middle of writing Nick. One of those "what if" moments. Falcon Hunter came about because there is a falcon around in my area that seems to watch everything going on around it as though it truly understands what's happening.

Yeah, I know my brain works strangely LOL. :D

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 04:02 PM
No it's not strange, actually it's great. You think outside the box, so to speak. If everyone thought the same way books (not to mention the world) would be boring! :)

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 05:36 PM
wow! this one sounds exciting and very intriguing!!

ShonnaBrannon
July 14th, 2007, 06:01 PM
LOL Dani! I always said I never wanted to be "normal" because it was boring. Thanks, Illyria! :D