PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

SanBonaldi
July 14th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Please bear with me as this is my very first post. I'll try to get the hang of it quickly. My name is Sandra and I'm from New Jersey. I am a reader / writer and contemporary romance seems to be where I am most comfortable. At least for right now. I found Coffee Time Romance through MySpace and my husband has been telling me for the longest time to get on the boards. And so, here I am.

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 07:27 PM
:welcome: Sandra! Your husband was right to get you to join us. We're a very fun group. I'm just a reader (so far) and I love to post here to the different authors (some call it pestering...LOL...Joking, I'm not that bad).

Do you have any books that have been published or are going to be? We'd be interested in seeing excerpts of them if you do. Hope you like it here at CTR!

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Hello and Welcome Sandra!! Glad you could join us here!!

SanBonaldi
July 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Let's see if I can do this correctly. Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I have been published. The title of my book is One Enchanted Evening and I am working on my second soon to be titled Midnight Magic.

It’s One Enchanted Evening…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Take an exhilarating limousine ride with Jessica and Ben as they leave a company party together. The cold winter night is the perfect backdrop with dozens of stars set in the inky velvet sky with the sizzle of electricity in the air.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The moment Jessica climbed into that limo and met Ben's deep blue eyes she'd come to realize that she was going to get a lot more than she bargained for. It only takes one passionate moment for her to believe in love at first sight. However, that wasn't meant to last, as Jessica discovers a secret that is destined to keep them apart.<o:p></o:p>

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Love the teaser!! :lol:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Great teaser! Talk to Karenne about getting yourself set up here so that you can get others to notice your work. :turned:

SanBonaldi
July 14th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Thank you for the great welcome. This posting thing is all new so if I step on any toes, I apolgize ahead of time. I must admit that I like it already.
San

Karenne
July 14th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Not to worry! We are all very nice and have a love of books and stories! So no one will be judgmental or mean:wub:

Thanks Irish!:flowers:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 11:28 PM
You're quite welcome Karenne! I figured you'd be the "go to" person to make things happen for her. :turned:

Karenne
July 14th, 2007, 11:53 PM
:wub: Thanks Dani:wub: