PDA

View Full Version : Parasitic Sands Anthology

Sapphire Phelan
July 17th, 2007, 09:05 AM
I have a horror story included with the other authors. It's not by Sapphire Phelan, but my pseudonym, Pamela K. Kinney. The story is Lovecraftian, called "Dark Eyes."
The anthology itself had been recommended for a nomination for a Bram Stoker. So that is cool. Whether it's makes it to the nomination in long run, we shall see.
The anthology is called The Parasitorium: Parasitic Sands. You can get it at http://www.lulu.com/content/643131 .

Description:
They arrive on the waves or lurk beneath the sands... a bizarre ritual evokes the inexplicable horror of Shirley Jackson... on the shores of the New World a very old and terrifying nemesis stalks those who dare to explore... a storm-tossed beach gives back that which was taken from a family... Lovecraftian nightmares await those who venture too close to the water... for seekers of beauty and inspiration the beach represents a calm and inviting sanctuary. But look closer and a darker truth may be revealed... shadows that lie beneath the emerald waters and sun-baked shoreline. Nineteen of horror's newest voices explore these hidden realms of terror in "The Parasitorium: Parasitic Sands."

Nicole Gestalt
July 17th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Sapphire that sounds great! And so interesting. I'm just getting into the Lovecraftian genre so i'll keep an eye out for it.

Nicole

Sapphire Phelan
July 22nd, 2007, 04:25 PM
If you get it let me know how you like the anthology. I'm actually writing as Sapphire Phelan an erotic Lovecraftian horror story for Under the Moon now, for an anthology.
Sapphire Phelan