PDA

View Full Version : Doomed to Be Charmed...WIP Exerpt...X-Rated...

Regina
July 21st, 2007, 01:26 AM
Hi All,

Thought you might enjoy reading an exerpt from one of my WIP's. This is my first foray into gay romance, hope you like it and feel free to let me know any comments you might have. :-)

Chapter One

Kyle Morgan turned and shifted in his sleep colliding with the teddy bear his five-year-old niece had left behind when she visited earlier that day.

His breathing caught as he was drawn into the dream again. He found himself standing in a shadowed forest glade beneath the light of a full moon. A set of familiar masculine voices entered his mind.

"We need you! Open the door between our worlds so we can come to you."

Two men stood before Kyle beautiful in a way that was somehow alien. Obviously twins, they had matching sets of long ebony hair that reached their butts and that they tied back loosely with leather thongs. He thought it was sexy as hell. As usual they were naked as the day they were born, the tan skin covering defined muscles, but of the type from hard labor rather than the gym. They had brown eyes that could flash to amber in a heartbeat.

"What do you want?" Kyle sent the thought to them not venturing any closer. As attractive as they were, there was something dangerous about the two, and some inner voice kept him from going to them as it always did.

"You know." This time the one called Tyrel answered. His mental voice was slightly huskier than his twinís.

"No. I donít." Kyle stated emphatically, stubbornly resisting their pleas. He was pretty sure he did know what they wanted, but as attracted as he was to them, he wasnít giving in.

Kyle watched as the two men exchanged looks silently conferring.

"BabyÖ" Tyber coaxed, taking a step closer and holding out his hand to Kyle.

"No!" Kyle sent the shout while stamping one foot angrily. "Why wonít you just go away and leave me alone. Find somebody else to open the damned door. IÖI canít." He ended on a near sob.

Tyberís hand dropped and Kyle could swear he heard Tyrel sigh deeply.

Distracted Kyle found himself ensnared by Tyrelís deep brown gaze. "Sweetie, you have nothing to be afraid of. We would never, could never hurt you, or those you love."

"How do I know that?" Kyle was getting mad again. They always did this, ganged up on him, called him by those ridiculous girly endearments. Tried to get him to do what they wanted. "You two could be anybody, rapists, murderers. IíllÖIíll bet you donít even really look like this!" Kyle gestured wildly at both men.

Even as he said it he knew it was at least partially true, but he also knew it was partially not. It was one of the reasons heíd been reluctant to let the pair very close to him. As usual this drew mental snickers from the other men. However, this time the dream changed significantly from what it had been the other times heíd traveled to this place.

Before he could protest, or try to force himself to wake up Kyle found himself sandwiched between the larger twins. At five foot nine, he was no match for the men who were half a foot taller than him, and carrying nearly twice his muscle mass. But that didnít stop him from trying.

"Hey, hey! Back off!" He shoved against Tyrelís chest with his hands, but only succeeded in pushing himself back into Tyber. They just moved in even closer, trapping him between their larger masculine bodies.

Kyle panicked, and mewling sounds began coming from him as he went into fight or flight mode. He hit, tried to use his nails to scratch, and kicked out at them with his legs. He was crying and didnít even realize it. When he finally wore himself out, he could hear them both crooning to him in his mind.

"Shh, shhh little mate. No one is going to hurt you or force you to do anything you donít want to." Their mental voices blended together and it was the strangeness of this that finally got through to him.

"Let me go!" However, instead of doing what he wanted he felt two sets of arms surround him.

"Weíre not going to hurt you Kyle." Tyrel murmured again, stroking one hand through his much shorter hair. Then he did something that totally shocked Kyle, he pulled on his hair, tugging his head back and captured his lips.

Seconds later Kyle felt the gentle glide of Tyrelís tongue silently asking for entrance. When he didnít immediately open his mouth, Kyle felt Tyrel slide his tongue into the crease of his lips. "Let me in mate, I must taste you."

The voice was almost begging and Kyle knew that this was not something this man did easily. Even though he was still afraid he relaxed his guard slightly, and tentatively opened his lips. The twins were so hot, it was difficult to resist.

Tyrelís tongue swept inside and stroked his own daringly, over and over. He tasted like Kyleís most erotic fantasies, and he could feel himself getting hard, and his erection slid along the muscular leg so close to his own, and he moaned. When Tyber reached between them and began caressing Kyleís small nipples with his callused fingers, Kyle cried out into Tyrelís mouth as fire shot straight to his groin.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Tyber purred into Kyleís mind before drawing his earlobe into the hot wet of his mouth, his velvet tongue rasping over it as he sucked.

"God! Yes! So, so good!"

"It can feel even better baby, if youíll trust us." Kyle felt Tyrel grasp his erection and begin stroke squeezing it. Kyleís breath sounded like a bellows as he tried to get enough air. The feel of Tyrelís rough palm and fingers sliding up and down his erection made heat race up his spine to his brain.

"I canít open the door for you." What they were doing felt so incredibly good, and Kyle could feel Tyberís erection sliding between his ass cheeks, the slick of his pre-cum making it easy, and his hole spasmed a few times in delight.

"Thatís not what I mean."

"What?" He was so distracted by two sets of hands and lips moving over him, that he didnít realize they were lowering him to the grass until he was lying there.

"What are you doing?"

"We just want to make you feel good, Kyle."

When Tyrel took his cock in his mouth, Kyle groaned loudly though he knew no sound existed in this place, and it was only in his head. No one had ever touched him the way these two were doing. Oh, heíd had plenty of wet dreams over the years, but growing up, and living in a house full of females, and being the youngest as well as the only male had put something of a damper on his sexual activities.

Tyrel swallowed on his cock producing just the right amount of pressure to nearly make Kyle see stars. Tyrelís hands held his slim hips down, his thumbs stroking the hipbones there making what Kyle was feeling even more pleasurable. When Tyber ran warm hands over his nipples, and flat belly, the combined stimulation was more than Kyle could take especially for his first time.

"Oh God!" He screamed silently as fireworks went off behind his eyes, and he shot his load down Tyrelís throat. Tyrel kept swallowing taking every drop of Kyleís cum into himself.

Kyle could feel them both still stroking his body as he came back to himself.

Tyrel was licking his cock clean, and Tyber leaned in for a deep wet kiss. Small orgasmic shocks continued to race upwards from the base of his spine.

"Our mate is delicious." Tyrel said, making sure Kyle was included in the mind speak. Tyber continued to kiss Kyle for several seconds longer before he lifted his head and stroked Kyleís cheek with one hand keeping eye contact with him.

"Yes. He is. Heís beautiful, everything we ever wanted for our mate."
For the first time what they had been calling him since the beginning of this most recent meeting registered. Mate.

"That sounds permanent." Kyle thought uneasily, forgetting the twins could hear his thoughts.

"Does that scare you?"

Kyle turned his attention to Tyrel. "Yes." He answered honestly.

Before they could complete their conversation, the glade became darker, much of the moonlight gone as though snuffed out like a candle. When Kyle turned his gaze towards the sky and looked where the moon had been he could see an inky blackness spreading across her face like oil spreads across the surface of water.

"Heís found us!"

Tyrel stood quickly then reached down and grabbed Kyle under the arms and lifted him to his feet as though he were a child. "You must go now! Itís no longer safe here."

Whatever it was that he was seeing spreading its dark wings across the moon gave Kyle a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"But what about you guys?" They had forged a bond now, and Kyle found that though he was still a little afraid of them, the thought of something happening to the twins terrified him.
"We will be fine. You must go now! He must not find you here!"

"But, maybe I can help."

Tyrel kissed him hard on the mouth, tongue sliding inside for just a second before he answered. "You have no idea how much that offer means to us." When he paused Tyber finished the thought after giving Kyleís ass an affectionate lingering stroke. "Now is not the time."

"Then when?"

When the glade nearly disappeared into stygian blackness, the twins gave Kyle a gentle shove to get him going.

Kyle stumbled and then felt his body begin moving at a rapid speed, but not before he saw the sight that had kept him from allowing them close in their other encounters. The two beautiful menís bodies wavered as though a rock had been thrown into a pool and then shifted into black wolves with amber eyes. Damn!

"The door, Kyle. You must open the door on the next full moon." Was the last thought Tyber sent to him before his astral body was propelled backwards until he fell back into his physical body and opened his eyes to sunlight streaming through the window of his bedroom.

(c) 2007 by Regina Paul. All Rights Reserved.

Karenne
July 21st, 2007, 02:07 PM
Oh that sounds great Regina! Sounds like a winner honey!:wub:

Linda L Lattimer
July 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Regina, I love how the last paragraph entices the reader to want more, okay I want more

Linda

Regina
July 31st, 2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks Karenne! These characters just started yelling at me to tell their story and here I am. LOL

Regina
July 31st, 2007, 06:24 PM
Hey Linda,

Thanks! I'll post a bit more soon. LOL Thanks for the feedback, you made my day! ;-)

Regina