PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Lee Rush
July 22nd, 2007, 02:40 AM
I'm not sure if I've done this before sooo, here I am! My name is Lee Rush and I write erotic romance for Black Velvet Seductions. My first book was in ebook format only and was with a different publisher. When I look at it now, I'm like..huh? How did that get published?! Well, since I've been with BVS, I've learned a lot from Laurie who is a fantastic editor, so I can see where I should have made the story better. As it stands right now, it's in major rewrites and hopefully I'll have it done soon!

My first book with BVS is called "Bound by Fate" and is the story of an older couple that met online, then met in real life and what happened to them. Goes to show you that "just cause there's snow on the roof, it doesn't mean the fire is out in the furnace". James and Annie do pretty well during the book to make you keep the fan and a/c running!

The latest effort is "Love of a Pendant Heart" which is part of "The Crimson Z" anthology. Pretty good book if I do say so myself! I'm only part of it so I can say that, LOL. The other writers are also with BVS and I'm proud to be part of it.

Right now I'm working on the edits for the newest "Crimson Z" book which will be out around Halloween, still rewriting "The Lusty Giant" and working on a couple of other stories as well.

I'm not a spring chicken, so I might have a different outlook on things, but I'm not dead yet! Winks! Married for 45 years in November, mother of two and grand mother of three and still going strong! Oh, and I tend to ramble at times but that's got nothing to do with age, I've always done it!! Sighs.

I still work but now I'm working at night so I can be home with hubby during the day when he's awake cause he's not in the best of health. My daughter has moved back home to help and she's here with him at night. And of course, the granddaughter is here where she's always been, computing as much as, if not more than, me! It's gonna take me a while to learn all the stuff on the computer that she already knows at 13!

Well, I think I've rambled enough for one night, so I'll just say stop by blackvelvetseductions.com and check out the books and the excerpts there and look for more info on the new books due out!

Y'all come down and see us now, y'hear?

Lee

Karenne
July 22nd, 2007, 12:45 PM
Welcome to our group Lee!

Glad you are here.

You are right...Laurie is wonderful! And Smart! You are in good hands with her.

Welcome to our Forum Family:wub:

Lee Rush
July 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Thank you Karenne!! Glad to be here!!:flowers:

Lee

Linda L Lattimer
July 22nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
Hello Lee and welcome, so glad you are here. I really enjoy it and am sure you will too

Hmmm, The Lusty Giant, sounds very interesting,

Linda

Dani
July 22nd, 2007, 11:53 PM
:welcome: Lee! It's good to see new authors on the forums to give us readers more to read. I hope you enjoy yourself here at CTR!