PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Alert!

Jennifer Lynn
July 23rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hi folks!
Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I'm a romance author.

Wow, that sounds like I should be standing up in front of a ten step program group. Seriously though, I've been writing for eons, and have been lucky enough to be published several times over.

I'm divorced, with a teenaged daughter who is bordering on adulthood. Meaning technically she's an adult (age 19) but in reality, she's just a big kid. I live with my own personal hero, two cats and a pup.

I write what I know best, which is romantic comedy. Probably because I'm pretty much a natural born smartass so it comes quite naturally. I have tried my hand at a time travel, and adventure.. but it usually all comes back to comedy. (sigh--I've been type-cast)

Anyways, it's good to be here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Jennifer

Karenne
July 23rd, 2007, 02:11 PM
Hi Jennifer! We are so glad you here! Welcome to our forum family!:wub:

Jennifer Lynn
July 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hehehe, you say that now... Just wait til I really have something to say..lol

Jennifer

rgraham666
July 23rd, 2007, 08:55 PM
Welcome. It's good to have you here.

phoenyxstarr
July 24th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Jennifer. I like romantic comedies... Those were the first romance novels I read, so they will always be special to me.

Jennifer Lynn
July 24th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I try, I TRULY try to write something serious, but dang it all.. that niggly little sarcastic streak rears her ugly head and I'm done for.

(shrugs) I figure, if I can't fight it, might as well go with it.

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm looking forward to wreaking a little havoc over here.

Jennifer

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hey..some of us like that little streak. I love to laugh and snicker.

:devil:

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Welcome Jennifer! You sound like a very fun person. I like romantic comedies and I'd like to see more out there.

I'm also a smart ass (I'm the resident one over at Keri Arthur's Forum...LOL), so we should get along just fine. Isn't that right Karenne. LOL

Yeah Karenne, you have some kind of streak, just not sure what kind yet! :roflmao:

Jennifer Lynn
July 25th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks Dani!

Jennifer

tinhearts
August 15th, 2007, 02:36 PM
i am new so i might have messed up. but i am happy to meet you jennifer! i'll bet you are a lot of fun!