PDA

View Full Version : New Release: A Familiar Tangle With Hell-Sequel to Being Familiar With a Witch

Sapphire Phelan
June 17th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The sequel to the Prism 2010 Award winning and EPIC Award 2010 Finalist erotic urban fantasy, Being Familiar With A Witch, is now available from Phaze Books. A Familiar Tangle With Hell can be found at http://www.phaze.com/book.php?title=A+Familiar+Tangle+With+Hell

Read the book blurb and excerpt from Chapter 1 below.

Sapphire Phelan

http://www.SapphirePhelan.com
http://sapphirePhelansPassionCorner.blogspot.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SapphirePhelansParanormalNewsletter
http://twitter.com/SapphirePhelan

If on FaceBook, become my fan there at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sapphire-Phelan/324399690647

Go beyond the usual, instead take the unusual that stretches the boundaries and find romance with Sapphire Phelan's aliens, werewolves, vampires, fairies, and other supernatural/otherworldly heroes and heroines.

Tina and Charun thought it was all over and that their life would be normal—well, as normal as it could be for an immortal Witch and her demon Familiar. Except there was another prophesy, one that laid claim that if Lucifer snatches Tina and mates with her before the last chime before midnight of the new year and gets her pregnant with his son, that the real Armageddon would begin, spelling the end of life as they knew it.

When Tina is stolen away, Charun, along with Jacokb the archangel, must race against time into the bowels of Hell to rescue her. But with demons, Lucifer, and a cute demon bunny with fangs out of a Monty Python nightmare, out to stop them and Heaven not lending a hand, will Tina become the mother of the Antichrist and the start of a new Hell on Earth?

Adult Excerpt (18 and older only):

Not all demons were created equal for a Witch to vanquish.

Like the one Tina fought now. Big and ugly, the Onckle demon stomped its four feet in anger. It narrowed its four piggish red eyes and shot beams of magic from them. Tina dived to her right and barely dodged the blast of magic, falling to the ground. The Onckle howled in frustration because it hadn't got her.

"Yeah, yeah, you whiner," she muttered under her breath, crawling to her knees.

Charun stopped beside her on the left, holding out a claw-tipped hand. He was in his demon form, looking massive and imposing. "Are you all right? The Onckle demon didn't hit you, did it?"

Tina straightened her shoulders and stood without his help. "Yeah, I'm fine. Where in hell do they find these uglies?"

Charun grinned. "You said it, lover. Hell."

"Duh, Charun. I didn't think they found that in the grocery department at Wal-Mart."

"Well, you've boning up on all the demonic entities that exist in Hell, but you only read up to—"

She finished his sentence. "The Ns. And you said this is an Onckle demon? The damned thing looks like a spider from a druggie's nightmare. Somebody had to be on something to even think that one up."

She shot off a couple of her best magic shots at the beast. The first one missed, sizzling by it, but the second one sent it spinning back against a telephone pole that cracked under the impact. The demon roared in pain and lumbered back onto all ten of its clawed feet.

"What does this demon do, besides having magic, of course?"

"Well, it has this spit that, if it gets onto you, will dissolve the flesh from your bones."

"Great. That means I have to avoid its nasty spit besides the magic, too."

Both Tina and her Familiar lover stood side-by-side as the Onckle demon stomped all ten feet, then scurried at them. It roared, putting out all eight arms. Suddenly, it halted and launched a greenish discharge from its maw at them.

Charun shoved Tina to the side. He charged the other fiend, swinging to his right to avoid the stuff, but it didn't matter as the stuff slammed into him and covered him.

The muck did not feel good.

"Charun!" screamed Tina as she leaped to her feet.

The goop glowed and burned off, revealing that Charun was all right. He slashed at the other demon with his claws as he kicked his right foot into the demon's kneecaps of its first four legs. The Onckle's knees buckled and it landed on its belly, all of its legs splayed out. Both Charun and Tina combined their magic and made it into a glowing rope that tied up all of the monster's arms and legs. Tina muttered something under her breath and the Onckle demon vanished on a cry of rage.

Not caring that his visage looked terrifying, Tina ran to Charun and kissed him. Then she slapped him across the face. "Don't you dare scare me like that again!"

He raised a brow. "Did I scare you?" He grinned, showing a mouthful of dagger-like fangs. "You do care."

"Stupid Familiar, like you didn't know that already."

Charun shifted back to his human shape. He wore a grin and nothing else. Tina swung her gaze to his obvious arousal. It saluted her in a very big way. It always did after a fight.

She hissed, `Not here!"

His grin grew wider. "Come on, Tina baby, think of how it would spice up the sex, if someone might catch us in the act. Especially when one of the lovers doesn't look human at all."

He added, "Besides, we can weave a spell that no one would see us. That's the benefit of having magic at our fingertips."

"Nos trus lis!"

At one moment Tina stood clothed and a couple of feet away—the next, nude and nestled in his arms, his cock pressing against her pubic hair. He lifted her and impaled her slowly on it, inch by inch. Tina shuddered.

He was always so fucking super at making love.

"Oh God!"

"No, it's only Charun. But, this demon does promise to give you a bit of heaven right now." His hands clutching the cheeks of her ass, he lifted her up and down on him.

Tina wrapped her arms around his neck and felt her magic reach out to his. Their combined magics sizzled as his penis rubbed her clit, then filled her pussy.

He whispered in her ear. "Ride me, baby. Let me hear the sound of those pussy juices I love so much."

Just then Tina felt someone sandwiching her from behind. Something large probed the hole between her cheeks that Charun spread open. She said, "What—"

"Don't worry, babe," Charun said, kissing her neck. "I magicked up another me—so now you're the luscious center of a Charun sandwich."

Tina looked over her shoulder and saw another Charun grinning devilishly at her. He winked.

Charun Two entered her ass, sliding in thick and hard as Charun's cock filled her pussy. She knew neither she nor Charun could ever make love with anyone else, since their DNA required they were for each other only. But, another Charun made by magic out of Charun's own DNA? Not a twin, but a clone. Ménage heaven for Tina.

The two Familiars began a rhythm that made her magic and lust, which had spun out of control, even wilder. Theirs merged with hers and sparks singed the air all around them. Moans and cries rose from all three as both Charuns fucked her faster and harder. Tina lost it, giving into the sensual magic. Finally all three yelled at the same time as they came. Shuddering, Charun Two slipped out and, when she looked back over her shoulder, he dissipated like a ghost. Charun was still embedded inside her, though.

"Wasn't that fantastic?" asked Charun in a hoarse whisper as he kissed her hungrily.

Tina smiled against his lips. "Like a chocolate cheesecake topped with whipped cream and strawberries orgasm."

Charun chuckled and laid his forehead against hers. "So fucking two of me is like dessert, huh? Double the pleasure, double the fun?"

"Charun, that's a gum commercial! But, you're the perfect dessert anytime."

Charun finally slipped out of her and lifted her up into his arms. "It's time to go home and to bed."

Tina stared into his eyes and knew he wasn't thinking of sleep. She snuggled against his muscular chest with a sigh. "Yes, to bed."

"Mostus lis paqur!" He called out in demonic.

Both she and Charun vanished in a wisp of smoke.