PDA

View Full Version : A taste of One Enchanted Evening

SanBonaldi
July 23rd, 2007, 08:11 PM
Hello All,
Here is the back cover of One Enchanted Evening. I am looking for feedback. Thank you for taking the time. Please let me know if you'd like another dose as I'm sure I can find another snippet or two. Thanks again.
Sandra

It’s One Enchanted Evening…<O:p</O:p

Take an exhilarating limousine ride with Jessica and Ben as they leave a company party together. The cold winter night is the perfect backdrop with dozens of stars set in the inky velvet sky with the sizzle of electricity in the air.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
The moment Jessica climbed into that limo and met Ben's deep blue eyes she'd come to realize that she was going to get a lot more than she bargained for. It only takes one passionate moment for her to believe in love at first sight. However, that wasn't meant to last, as Jessica discovers a secret that is destined to keep them apart.<O:p</O:p

phoenyxstarr
July 24th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I like it... And now I want to read it because I love secrets & have to know what the big secret is.

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Is that a book Sandra? Or a WIP?

Do you have a web site?

Yes, I am nosey!:flowers:

SanBonaldi
July 24th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hi Karenne,
This is a book. I believe that it is also available in E-Book format. My website is www.sandrastuff.com (http://www.sandrastuff.com). And I want people to be nosy. I am all for creating a buzz. Have a great day. Also, One Enchanted Evening received 4 Blue Ribbons from RomanceJunkies.com. Just thought I'd toss that one in there for good measure.

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
ohhh..pink!! I love pink.

I am going to cruise through your site so more..thanks!

carolsuz
September 13th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I like it to and now I am going to have to go look at your site. I can't wait to read it.