PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Newbie, too!

Sherry James
July 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Howdy, everyone!

I'm new to the Coffee Time Romance boards. I write for both Black Velvet Seductions and Ellora's Cave. I live in the Midwest, am a horse nut, and have two very active children who I love dearly. And oh, I have a pretty super great husband, too! I'm a former rodeo queen, so when you pick up one of my Cowboy romances, you're in for the real deal.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and chiming in on the boards!

Liadan
July 24th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Welcome Sherry! It's great to have you with us and oh my, but do I love cowboys.

Sherry James
July 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Hey, Liadan!

Thanks for the welcome. I love those cowboys, too!

Karenne
July 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Hey Sherry!

Welcome to our forum family! So glad you are here:flowers:

Nicole Gestalt
July 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to the group I hope you have fun here.

Nicole

Sherry James
July 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Hey, Nicole and Karenne!!!

Thanks. I'm thrilled to be here. And looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Welcome Sherry! I hope you like it here and feel at home at CTR.

I've grown up around cowboys (well as cowboy as you can get in FL) all my life and they are a hoot. I love them too!

rgraham666
July 25th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Welcome Sherry. Nice to have you here.

Sherry James
July 27th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Hey, all! Thanks again for the welcomes!!! Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days. I'm working like crazy to get a book done and in to my editor. Plus, I'm getting my son ready to send off to Kindergarten in a few weeks. My first one, too. Wow! All these appointments to make sure he's in A-OK health to go. We've got his school supplies. Now we just need to finish clothes shopping. What a job.http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/icon6.gif

Have a good weekend!

Dani
July 28th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I remember those days Sherry! I was pretty good the day I sent my son off to kindergarten. I only cried once after I left his classroom. LOL! I was used to leaving him at the daycare, so that's why I was more composed that day, but there were others that weren't as composed (and it's very understandable). Good luck to you with all the different things going on in your life right now. :biggrin:

Morgan St.John
July 29th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Looks like we're in this together, sherry!
I can't believe that school is getting started. I look forward to the event with a smile. The big kids do get bored, don't they? I'm even sending my baby for a couple of days a week this fall! So scary and teary. Wishing you well for the big cut-off.
welcome to the boards.
Morgan