PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff!

PatriciaSnodgrass
July 5th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Last year I scared the living daylights out of one of the CTR reviewers. {sorry about that} but this year I'm being a little more gentle. My newest release, Marilyn, (Phaze books) is scheduled for an August release. I'm very excited and hope you will be too.

After all, how many times can a girl write about a haunted car that gives sexual favors???

Dani
July 5th, 2011, 04:37 PM
That sounds interesting! Do you happen to remember which reviewer you scared? What was the name of the book? I'd love to look up the review. LOL

PatriciaSnodgrass
July 5th, 2011, 04:58 PM
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/gloriousbypatriciasnodgrass.html

Here ya go. It's not romance and honestly I felt bad that I upset the reviewer. Glorious is a southern gothic suspense novel, and it's intense. But it's also, quite frankly, the best book I ever wrote. Enjoy :D

Marilyn, however, is tamer, but it does have some pretty spine tingling moments in it as well.

Dani
July 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Wow! It must be have been something to scare Maura. I know what she does for a day job, so WOW! After reading her review, I'd say it was very intense.

PatriciaSnodgrass
July 9th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Wow! It must be have been something to scare Maura. I know what she does for a day job, so WOW! After reading her review, I'd say it was very intense.

So, Dani, you now have me intrigued, exactly what does Maura do for a day job?

And yeah, Glorious is the most intense book I've ever written. It even gave me nightmares.

Dani
July 21st, 2011, 04:17 PM
So, Dani, you now have me intrigued, exactly what does Maura do for a day job?

And yeah, Glorious is the most intense book I've ever written. It even gave me nightmares.
I sent you a PM about it. :biggrin: