PDA

View Full Version : so glad to be here!

Morgan St.John
July 29th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone!
My name is Morgan St. John.
I'm a writer of romantic suspense with one completed ms, several others in progress and more ideas than I know what to do with. I've broken off to do some shorter stories and love wwII history, too. I'm a mother of four and on a good week can write about 4k. I would love to do more but like not having too much extra pressure right now! I'm slowly learning what it means to be published for that day in the future when I've got something worth submitting. I feel really good knowing that in 10 years Christina Dodd wrote more than a few ms before actually getting published! With my schedule this is something to look forward to.
This looks like another great forum and I look forward to catching up and getting to know everyone here.

Dani
July 29th, 2007, 01:40 PM
:welcome: to the forums Morgan! So glad you found us. You and Shonna Brannon seem to have a lot in common with having four children and writing. Like I said to her (if I remember correctly) that's a lot to handle. Don't worry, you'll get published soon. Good luck to you! :biggrin:

Karenne
July 29th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Hi Morgan!

Welcome to our forum family! So glad you found us!

Yummy picture!:tt1:

rgraham666
July 29th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Welcome Morgan. So nice to have you here. :)