PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London

Anita Davison
July 31st, 2007, 07:01 AM
Hello from a very new author from the UK - it's great to be able to say that!

I write mainstream historical (with romantic elements) set in 17th century England.

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p< p O:p<>My debut novel, Duking Days Rebellion is out now and the sequel, Duking Days Revolution will be released later this year.

<O:p< p O:p<>
I have been writing for a while, but never talked about it much, and certainly didn’t possess the courage to expose my work to public criticism. I mean, how could I possibly be any good?<O:p< p O:p<>
There are so many excellent writers out there, and since I joined the world of author websites and blogging, I have discovered hundreds more. What I should really do is creep away quietly and hope no one has noticed I tried to push my way into their ranks! <O:p< p O:p<>
But if you would like to read what I did next, and what the book is about, do take a look at my blogspot.<O:p< p O:p<>
<O:p< p O:p<>http://anitadavison.blogspot.com<O:p< font O:p<>
</O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<>

Karenne
July 31st, 2007, 09:15 AM
Good Morning Anita!:hellobaby:

So happy to see you here!

I love historicals!

Dani
July 31st, 2007, 09:31 AM
:welcome: Anita! Glad to have you here.

Every author has to start somewhere. I'm sure you'll fit right in with every one of them. :biggrin:

rrc_lim
August 17th, 2007, 10:27 PM
London! how cool! i'm sure you're a great author, you just don't know it yet. anyway, welcome to the forum!