PDA

View Full Version : August 2007 Newsletter

Karenne
August 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK8 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #330033; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">Dear Reader;

Just a quick newsletter to remind you of a couple of important events that are happening in August.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000cc" bgColor=#0000cc height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><A title="" name=LETTER.BLOCK10><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK10 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">Embraced by Darkness
The first, of course, is the most important--Embraced by Darkness is released as of today! Those of you who follow my blog will know it's already getting some good reviews, including the following:

Since we last met her, Riley's life hasn't gotten any less complicated as this latest first person adventure clearly demonstrates. Arthur has made a name for herself by delving into dark tales filled with terrible violence, dark passion and scorching sex. If you like your supernatural thrills dark, these are the book for you. 4 stars. Jill.M.Smith, reviewer for Romantic Times.

The latest Riley Jenson Guardian novel is a fantastic enthralling supernatural thriller that focuses on the need to solve the case quickly before more people die. Keri Arthur is one of my top favorite supernatural writers with this strong work validating why. Harriet Klausner.

Hope you all enjoy it!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><A title="" name=LETTER.BLOCK11><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK11 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">Embraced Contest...

My August contest--with Aussie goodness in the form of a cute Koala Bear, an Aussie cap, chocolate and Tim Tams as the prize--will be running until mid-August, so don't forget to enter. Check out my website for pics of the prizes and entry details.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK12 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">Reader's Retreat Event
Don't forget that I'm feature author in Coffee Time Romance's August Reader Retreat (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/), so feel free to drop by and ask any questions about Embraced by Darkness, or the series in general. I may not be there the same time as everyone else (given the time zone differences) but I will be there, and will endeavor to answer any and all questions.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000cc" bgColor=#0000cc height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK14 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #330033; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">Until next time, take care

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK15 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #330033; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif">http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs054/1101259633000/img/89.gif?a=1101756568216

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 09:26 AM
Thank you for this your super for us.

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Isn't she though?!?! :wub: She's the best!

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 11:39 PM
All hail to our great mistress of info. Bowing down to her power. Hehehe!

Karenne
August 3rd, 2007, 12:47 AM
snicker....at least you didn't say all hail to the woman who must have nothing else to do with her life!:P:

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 01:02 AM
:roflmao: You are so bad to yourself! This is hard work keeping up with everything here. You should be proud! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
Proud and happy that you have us to deal with.Hhehehe. Yeswe may be annoyingand sometimespainthe butts butits home away from home. Thanks girl.