PDA

View Full Version : Intro and thank you to Karenne

Vincent Diamond
August 2nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Having been so busy with prepping Animal Attraction, I forgot to stop by and say hello to the gang here!

Forgive me.

First off, a big thank you to Karenne and the hard work she does. It's a blessing to have supportive writer friends.

My official bio goes something like this:

Vincent Diamond is a native Floridian who edited Animal Attraction for Torquere Press and whose work has appeared in Screaming Orgasms and Sex on the Beach, Coming Together for a Cure, Country Boys, Hot Cops, Love in a Lock-Up, Best Gay Romance 2007, Best Gay Love Stories 2005 and 2006; electronically in Feathers, Chance Encounters, and Play Ball from Torquere Press; and online at Fishnet, Clean Sheets and Ruthie’s Club. Time away from the keyboard is spent riding horses, gardening, and pondering the inestimatable beauty of tigers. More info is at: www.vincentdiamond.com (http://www.vincentdiamond.com).
<O:p></O:p>
Diamond once drove from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Tampa</st1:City> to <st1:City w:st="on">Anchorage</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Alaska</st1:State> in the days before the <ST1:place w:st="on">Alcan Highway</ST1:place> was paved. (Hey, there was this hunky Army lieutenant--nothing more need to be said.). Diamond gleefully buys smutty periodicals for “research materials” and lists them on a Schedule C every year. The IRS has yet to question this deduction.

I write male/male romance and erotica, along with action/adventure, a little horror (mostly werewolf stories), and mainstream/litfic. My first novel is under consideration with two publishers right now, and I edit and proof full-time. (And I'm sure because I say that, there'll be some glaringly awful typo in this post).

And I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with y'all (see, I'm from the South!) in the future!

Karenne
August 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
awww..(blushing) I am just glad you have joined our forum family!!!

orangeengr85
August 2nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
welcome, and let me just say that that's probably the most awesome tax deduction i've ever heard of. :lol:

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
:welcome: Vincent from another Floridian in the Tampa Bay area! I'm glad you found CTR! Your life and work sound very interesting. I do hope your first novel gets picked up by one of the publishers. Oh, I also share your facination with tigers. ;) They are extremely beautiful to say the very least. :wub:

We are very blessed that Karenne has set all of this up for you writers and us readers. She is one heck of a woman. :notworthy:

Enjoy your time here!

Karenne
August 2nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
I pay Dani in a weekly supply of chocolate and coffee:tt1:

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
I am so :roflmao: right now. You're a great person that's why I say these things. YOu do work very hard on this site Karenne and you deserve it!
BTW, I need more chocolate cause I'm off for more coffee. :roflmao:

Karenne
August 2nd, 2007, 09:41 PM
It's in the mail (blinks):P:

sjwilling
August 4th, 2007, 07:31 AM
*Waves Wildly*

*Wildly takes a smoke and wonders if it was good for you too*

Hi Vincent, Great to see ya here and will be poking around your site a little.

Sound like you've got a really exciting time voming ahead of you with the publishing stuff :)

S.J.

Diana Castilleja
August 8th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Hiya Vincent! That's an awesome list you have there. Congrats on all the success!