PDA

View Full Version : Back From Summer Break

bettysbassboat
August 25th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Hello Everyone:
Summer went by so fast. I think I blinked and missed it, though I know I didn't. While I didn't do much with my own writing, I had the good fortune to work with some other authors. There is so much talent in the writing industry and I thank each one of them for allowing me to help.

I did read a lot this summer. More than I did last summer. The genres ranged from romance to mystery to my first preternatural. That one, filled with vampires and werewolves was a fun, fast read. If you have time, check it out--J. S. Marich's Blood Hunter, The Eden Blackwell Series, available in ebook format through Asylett Press.com. It doesn't have a lot of blood, guts and gore, and is more of a mystery that will keep you turing the pages.

My third novel in the Weston Family Series, No Luck At All was released this summer. I was so happy and thrilled to see Creel and Racine's story join the Ebook world. Creel is a doctor and Racine is his new wife, who harbors scars his doctoring might not be able to heal. You can read an excerpt on my website, julielence.com.

Currently, I began writing the third installment of my Outlaws as Heroes trilogy. This one is titled, Debra's Bandit. Gage is the hero, with a past that has haunted him for years and a Pinkerton hot on his trail. Debra runs the mercantile and hopes Gage will return her love and settle with her in Revolving Point. Maybe he will and maybe he won't. Depends of what happens when he lets the Pinkerton catch up to him.

That's about all for now. Hope you're all having a great day!