PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News!

sjwilling
August 5th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Poseidon VII, the second novel in my PIACT undercover agent series is now available for pre-order at Amazon. And at the moment it's on sale for a mere 11.60

A bargain at twice the price :)

Anyway, just in case you're interested in seeing this wonderful phenomenon, take a decca here (http://www.amazon.com/Poseidon-VII-Piact-Undercover-Willing/dp/1599987627/ref=sr_1_1/105-4661363-3877212?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186295919&sr=1-1).

Cya on the interwaves.

S.J.

rgraham666
August 5th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Very cool. Congratulations.

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 06:03 AM
Thanks Rob, haven't seen ya for a while how are things going?

S.J.

Shelley Munro
February 3rd, 2008, 03:39 PM
Congratulations! It's always exciting seeing a book appear on Amazon.

Shelley

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Bouncy Icon Smilie WooHoo!!

Go S.J.!! Congrats! :biggrin:

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Congratulations! It's always exciting seeing a book appear on Amazon.

Shelley

Yes, especially when it's your first... and then to sit and cuddle the book all night when it arrives. *sigh* I don't care if they call me weird :swoon:

Bouncy Icon Smilie WooHoo!!

Go S.J.!! Congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks Dani. Now I have to write more books and get even more in print :eek:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Exciting news and congratulations are in order SJ.

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks Bec.

Now all I have to do is hope that it sells really well. Going to be hard to do since most books stores probably won't stock it (I'm not famous enough.) They tell me it'll be possible to order it from any bookstore in the country, but that isn't quite the same as having it on the shelf.

Not much chance of someone getting it as an impulse buy that way. :lol:

Oh well, with a bit of luck a bunch of peeps will fall in love with my promo and beg for a few hundred copies each :whoohoo: .

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Well I'm really looking forward to reading this book. I haven't read the first one though but hopefully I'll be able to figure out the characters.

I'm the type of person who loves to read the first book of a series before she reads the rest. I'm way too picky I know! LOL

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 09:14 AM
sounds good SJ but is it going to be out in the uk cos i seam to spend as much on post as i do on books at the moment

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:02 PM
sounds good SJ but is it going to be out in the uk cos i seam to spend as much on post as i do on books at the moment

Hmm I'm not sure about being in the bookstores Hollie, I'll send an email to Samhain and see what they say to that one. It is available for order on amazon uk though

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=poseidon+vii

The shipping is free if you buy enough books though I don't know what they term "enough books" over there. Over here it's 25 dollars for free shipping.

Still let me see what Samhain says. maybe W.J.Smith sells it (wouldn't that be nice *sigh*

S.J.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM
thanks i need to spend 15 for free post but a lot of books are on amazon US but not UK

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM
found it! got it on my wish list

smilies/candy.gif

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Woot! thank you.

As a really nice author person that I am if you send me your snail mail addy privately sjwillingtoo@yahoo.com I'll send you a promo pack that I give folks, as a thank you.

:biggrin:

And I won't even let Mildred near it either.

:whistling:

S.J.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 05:56 PM
smilies/fam03.gif
thank you I sent you an email

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Woot! thank you.

As a really nice author person that I am if you send me your snail mail addy privately sjwillingtoo@yahoo.com I'll send you a promo pack that I give folks, as a thank you.

:biggrin:

And I won't even let Mildred near it either.

:whistling:

S.J.
Aren't you just the sweetest author! Now don't let that go to your head S.J., you're still a nut too! Laugh it Up fuzball

It's nice stuff too Hollie. :yes:

sjwilling
February 19th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Aren't you just the sweetest author! Now don't let that go to your head S.J., you're still a nut too! Laugh it Up fuzball

It's nice stuff too Hollie. :yes:

It's all part of my secret plan to take over the world, mwahahahaha. Oh and that book is on it's way to you Dani. Hope you like it.

smilies/fam03.gif
thank you I sent you an email

Posted the PIACT Pack yesterday Hollie. I have no idea how long it will take to get to England, but hopefully only a couple weeks max.

LOL With a bit of luck you'll be able to keep some of the pack for yourself. :roflmao:
S.J.

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 03:19 PM
It's all part of my secret plan to take over the world, mwahahahaha. Oh and that book is on it's way to you Dani. Hope you like it.

S.J.
Thank you a million times over! I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot.

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Posted the PIACT Pack yesterday Hollie. I have no idea how long it will take to get to England, but hopefully only a couple weeks max.

LOL With a bit of luck you'll be able to keep some of the pack for yourself. :roflmao:
S.J.

Hollie will probably receive her pack before mine arrives. I don't know exactly when you sent that Halloween pack SJ but I only received it just before I went on holidays which was just over 2 weeks ago. LOL :hissyfit:

sjwilling
February 19th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Oh no bec, that sucks, I sent it weeks ago....

:swoon:

Is everything okay in it? I can't imagine the candy did too well travelling for so long.

S.J.

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 08:27 AM
thanks SJ i'll let you know when it gets here

Dani
February 21st, 2008, 01:17 PM
I got my book yesterday!! I got on here so late after getting it that I didn't get to post about it. I'm excited and will be reading it soon.Bouncy Icon Smilie

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I got my book yesterday!! I got on here so late after getting it that I didn't get to post about it. I'm excited and will be reading it soon.Bouncy Icon Smilie

:whoohoo:

That's great Dani. Hope you love it. I do!

:lol:
S.J.

hollie
March 16th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Sj did i tell you i got my pack from you ? well i did and its brillient thanks do you know when your book is out over here i placed an order for books yesterday (i know i'm not suppposed to be buying at the moment) and its still on pre-order and if this is book 2 where can i get book 1?

sjwilling
March 17th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Sj did i tell you i got my pack from you ? well i did and its brillient thanks do you know when your book is out over here i placed an order for books yesterday (i know i'm not suppposed to be buying at the moment) and its still on pre-order and if this is book 2 where can i get book 1?

:( I wish I knew Hollie. I don't even know when it's supposed to be out over here. Some of the bookstores have it, some of them tell me it's not due until April. Me very confused. I'll see what I can find out for you.

S.J.