PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from the planet Texas

Diana Castilleja
August 8th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Hey all! :wazzapp:

I didn't even know you guys had this board. Okay, so like I've heard of it, but it never clicked that it was "here". Yes, I've been slow before. This is just my most recent "slow". :lol:

Anyway, I'm Diana Castilleja. A lot of folks may know me (wouldn't that be swell?) but if you don't, I write romantic and paranormal suspense and have done a few chats on the loop. I've been writing for three years now, and love to read. (Is that like a "duh" statement or what?):oops: (Yay! more fun emos! I love emos!)

I'm a Diva, a co-Founder of Sweeter Romantic Notions, and a proud member of TexasARF. No relation to Alf. :turned:

I've been in Texas most of my life, been all over when I wasn't here. I'm married, with one son (starting school in two weeks! Can I hear an Amen!) and have been torturing myself with waiting on submissions and puppy pictures.

I hope to get to know the new faces around here!

Karenne
August 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Hi Diana!

Glad you 'found' us! Welcome to our Forum Family!

We have tons of things for you so pop in and look around!:tt1:

Dani
August 16th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Hi Diana! :welcome: to the CTR forums. I hope you have a lot of fun with us around here. Please post some excerpts from your books. I'd love:wub: to take a look at them sometime. :biggrin:

Oh, Amen to you child going to school! I'm saying my own because my son goes to his first day of middle school on Monday! :whoohoo:

rgraham666
August 16th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Hi Diana. Nice to have you here. :)

I know you from over at Romance Divas.

Diana Castilleja
August 16th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Hey Dani! Hey Rob!!:wazzapp:

I've been busy the last few days focusing on finishing a Christmas story-finished it yesterday! Yay me! And working on getting some promo done for a signing next month in Austin. Man! I had no idea how expensive copies were to make anymore. Outrageous!:arghhhh:

Anywho...where do I post excerpts? Here on my thread? or do you have special care and feeding area for them? :flowers:

I'd be happy to share.

Dani
August 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
You could post them here or in the promotion section of the forums. Karenne might have a better place for you to post them too. I'll have to think of the other places that you could start a new thread and post them. I can't wait to see what you've got to put up. :biggrin:

Diana Castilleja
August 16th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Let me do a post or two in the promotional thread. :)

Dani
August 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Cool! I'll look for it. :biggrin: