PDA

View Full Version : So many books, so little time!

K.Z. Snow
August 10th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Oh, my bad! I've been so busy writing, editing, keeping up with my MySpace area and my life (you know how that goes), I haven't visited in a while. So please accept my apologies.:notworthy:

Plagued, now off and running at Ellora's Cave, has (http://has) already garnered a 5-Blue-Ribbons review from Romance Junkies. Here's a direct link to its page at EC ~ http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=9781419911583 . I was also rather surprised by a belated but nevertheless wonderful review of Cemetery Dancer; The Romance Studio awarded it five hearts.

So, now I must turn my attention away from the children who've been sent out into the world and prepare the next kids in line. I'm looking forward to the releases of other books: Wing and Tongue (Sept. 7 from EC), the first story in my Galdeshian fantasy cycle, and Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (Oct. 25 from Cerridwen Press). Also due out in time for the holidays is Mrs. Claws--which, believe me, is a very funny story. These last two titles aren't erotica, but their characters, storylines, and emotional resonance put them among my favorites.

In keeping with my love of variety in fiction, I'm currently working on a dark contemporary fantasy that features my beloved wizard, Jackson Spey. (He makes significant appearances in both Cemetery Dancer and Plagued, and much of his backstory is given in Hoochie Coochie Man, the Double Dragon book in which he first came to life.)

I decided Jackson needed a monumental challenge to take him to the next level, so to speak. I also felt he deserved his own love interest...but whether or not it results in "happily ever after" is yet to be determined. InDescent is proving a far more ambitious and complex work than I'd anticipated. But since it's essentially a journey of self-discovery, I'm not surprised.

Okay, guess I've babbled enough for now. I'll try to be more diligent about stopping by. In the meantime, be sure to visit me at MySpace.

Now, y'all get back to reading!

Karenne
August 10th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Gracious. No wonderful you have been away..you have been veeeeeeeeeeery busy!

What a great way to end the year with all of your books being released. yeah!

cough...glad you found time to tell us about your soon to be released books! :yes: I love it!:tt1:

JodiLynnCopeland
August 10th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Sounds like you're schedule is just as crazy as mine, KZ! Congrats on all the great releases and reviews, and those books coming out soon. I have a CP title out this fall, as well, so very nice to know I am in such good company. Happy writing! Feel free to write some for me while you are at it. :lol:

K.Z. Snow
August 10th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hiya, Jodi.

Sure looks like you ain't been no slouch, either! I don't think you need anybody to help you out. In any case, it's really nice to meet another CP author. (Heck, there are so many of us at ECPI, it's impossible to keep track!)

Hugs and best wishes,
K.Z.