PDA

View Full Version : New here

wolfkitten
August 11th, 2007, 06:34 PM
:clap: Just found this site and had to say hello.... esp to Keri Arthur! I just finished Embrace The Darkness and had to go online and see if another book was coming. Thankfully, Riley will continue to thrill and entertain us.

Karenne
August 11th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Welcome wolfkitten! Glad you found us! You are just going to love our Keri-loving group!:punk:

Dani
August 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Welcome wolfkitten! We're happy that you found Keri's forum here at CTR! Now you too can enjoy the insanity with us. Oh, and don't let our insanity stop you from posting often and having a great time. We love it here and hope you will too. :wub:

Don't forget to check out Keri in the Reader's Retreat this month (out in the main forum). :biggrin:

Happy posting!! :flowers:

wolfkitten
August 11th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks, Karenne & Irish! Still have to figure my way around the forums, as time permits. I've been hooked on Keri since the first Riley book. Now, I have to find and start on some of her other series. Between my youngest daughter and I, we should just open a book store... then maybe I could afford all the books we both want.

Insanity, well ask the hubby, He'll tell you I have more than enough to share.:tt2:

Dani
August 11th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Well wolfkitten if you go to any of these forum headings: Reader's Retreat (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=14) > August - Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=319) > Embraced by Darkness (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=320) you will get to another area that Keri is currently posting in. You can click on any of them and they will take you there. The very last link is the one that shows all the threads that you can post in. The first few are so you know what to click on from the main forum page.

NessyPerth
August 11th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Hiya Wolfkitten, welcome. I am also quite new here and i guarantee you will love it. Everyone is soo funny and looney. I have also just read the Riley books and am definately going to read some of her other series.

My sister and i are always saying with the amount of books we read we should open a bookstore too LOL. And let me tell you with the amount of books i have spilling out of my bookshelves i think we wouldn't need to order to much stock,, hehehe

christinac
August 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Welcome Wolfkitten. We are always glad to have more people coming in. I hope you love it her, I know I do. Remember to post a lot!! Can't wait to see you in other threads!! :)

DavidsGirl841444
August 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Welcome wolfkitty nice to have another wolf here among the sheep. Bahhhh! Anyway if you open a bookstore wouldn't you have to sell the books you have and not keep them. Not that your going to. Nice to have you here another loony tune who loves Keri.

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 06:03 AM
yeah you would have to sell them davidsgirl but at the same time i think you would probably get extra for display books that you could probably keep. ooooo and you would perhaps get to read them earlier than the actual release date..... hey im actually talking myself into this here
:roflmao:

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
There are a lot of other things that come to mind to make me not want to open up a bookstore (like bills, overhead, employee pay, etc), but the things you mentioned make it seem worth the wild. :biggrin:

*Sarah*
August 19th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Hey everyone!!! New here... my husband talked me into joining so I'm here to see what this is all about!!! Talk to u all later

NessyPerth
August 19th, 2007, 12:22 AM
hiya Sarah, welcome to our crazy online neighborhood. You will love it here, just jump in with your opinion on anything and everything.

Have you read keri arthurs books? they are awesome
:rockon:

Dani
August 19th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Hi sarah! It's about time you showed up. :lol: Have fun here with us and post like William does.

Nessy, she belongs to Willian, hon! LOL

NessyPerth
August 19th, 2007, 12:44 AM
:wazzapp:oooooooo williams sarah.:rockon: hiya chica. Your husbands a great person. It's great having a male's opinion here :whoohoo: It's great your here you will have an awesome time with us cause we are all nuts and it's great:yes:

Karenne
August 19th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Hi Sarah!

Well we love your hubby now (wink) so glad you are here to chat about our favorite ....Riley!

Welcome to our forum Family!:wub:

DavidsGirl841444
August 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Oh Sarah that is great! Your guys is a breath of fresh air and a great male perspective. He has alot of good ideas, and a good head on his shoulder.

So post and welcome to the looney bin. I would rather work in a bookstore then actually own one. Like to leave my books to the next generations.

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 04:11 AM
but if you own your own bookstore no one can tell you off for reading all the time. I prefer to give orders rather than take them:p hehehehe

christinac
August 20th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Hiya Sarah! :welcome: William is an awesome guy gives great advice.
Hope you have a blast talking with us! Post a lot. TTFN!

Nessy, that woudl be my problem too!!:lol:

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 08:25 PM
That's the other reason I couldn't own a bookstore. I'd hate to give up my books.

CharmedGirl
August 20th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Imagining reading whatever you want though if you owned your own bookstore.

Welcome to all the newbies who have joined recently.

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 10:06 AM
That is true but also if you worked in one you can read whatever you want as well.

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 12:36 PM
Very true, but I still couldn't run one. :lol:

christinac
August 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
I couldn't either I would be to busy reading.

DavidsGirl841444
August 21st, 2007, 03:49 PM
You could always be a librarian they read and work in a big book place. Yeah heaven!

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 05:50 PM
I'd be too busy reading to concentrate on other tasks at hand in a library. They'd kick me off the jobs in 2 seconds.

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 09:01 PM
me too charmed girl surrounded by all that temptation LOL

CharmedGirl
August 21st, 2007, 11:21 PM
me too charmed girl surrounded by all that temptation LOL

Half the books would walk on the shelf...and probably wouldn't re-surface until I'd finished them whether it was in the library or at home. :tt2:

Dani
August 21st, 2007, 11:48 PM
I don't know how a friend of mine does it because she works in a library. I'd be like you ladies and take the books off the shelf to read. The heck with the peeps...give me the books!:lol:

NessyPerth
August 21st, 2007, 11:56 PM
i think librarians have to love books to work there but i think we all love books a little too much to work there LOL

CharmedGirl
August 22nd, 2007, 02:28 AM
i think librarians have to love books to work there but i think we all love books a little too much to work there LOL

I agree. How could you work in a library and not enjoy books you would go nutty :lol:

christinac
August 22nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
You are so right CharmedGirl!!

Dani
August 22nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
Yep, she is!! :notworthy: