PDA

View Full Version : Harmony's Way by Lora Leigh...

Regina
August 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Hi Folks,

I just finished reading the second book in Lora Leigh's breeds series for the second time and boy is it hot! Harmony is Jonas' sister and a real firecracker! You get to see Megan and Braden from Megan's Mark as well, and Harmony's love interest is Megan's cousin Lance.

Very good reading, if you haven't read this series and you like paranormal romances then this is a must read! Looks like we get to read Jonas' story next. LOL

LunarMoon
April 2nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah her breed series books are very good. It's going to be very interesting to find out what Jonas's mate is going to be like. Considering none of the breeds can stand to be around him without getting pissed.

CharmedGirl
April 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
I've read Harmony's Way. I loved it!

LunarMoon
April 2nd, 2008, 06:52 PM
Have you read her seals series yet?

CharmedGirl
April 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
Nope not yet!

LunarMoon
April 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
You should, Her seals series is kind of like the breed series, just with out the breeds. But the guys in the story might as well be called lions, bears, etc.:thewave: Opps going off topic, any ways.
personally my favorite so far is morganna from Dangrous Games, but I have not read Ian's story yet.

Shelley Munro
April 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
I've just read Dawn's Awakening, which I really loved. I thought it was a better read than the others in her series. I've enjoyed them all but I liked this heaps more. If you enjoyed Elizabeth's Wolf, you'll enjoy seeing a bit more of Dash, Elizabeth and a grown up Cassie in Dawn's Awakening.

I don't know what Ms. Leigh has in store for Cassie, but I can't wait to find out!

Waiting impatiently...

Shelley